Alt_Right Nazi Ploughes Into Crowd, One Killed, Many Injured

Re: Alt_Right Nazi Ploughes Into Crowd, One Killed, Many Injured

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I really have no idea what will happen as a result of this. Trump is losing the support of a major part of his base, the usual crapholes of /pol/ and /r/T_D are losing their shit over this let alone how Breitbart will continue with the story, as well as as Mercer and SCL Group.

He's lost his Millennials and potentially his income and influence.

His support ain't going anywhere.

Those douchebags didn't go anywhere when he backtracked on Saudi Arabia, China, NATO, building the wall, Syria, etc, so they will find some way of rationalising this as well.

I voted for him last time and if he keeps pissing off daft cunts like you lot, I shall be voting for him again at the next election.

Critical thinking at its best... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I really have no idea what will happen as a result of this. Trump is losing the support of a major part of his base, the usual crapholes of /pol/ and /r/T_D are losing their shit over this let alone how Breitbart will continue with the story, as well as as Mercer and SCL Group.

He's lost his Millennials and potentially his income and influence.

His support ain't going anywhere.

Those douchebags didn't go anywhere when he backtracked on Saudi Arabia, China, NATO, building the wall, Syria, etc, so they will find some way of rationalising this as well.

I voted for him last time and if he keeps pissing off daft cunts like you lot, I shall be voting for him again at the next election.

wutang

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:9 pages of anti Trump shite on this thread, and only 3 pages for the SPAIN ATTACK, Say's it all really.

He was quick to condemn this attack with talk of bullets soaked in pig's blood. Happy now?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Oh they will, they didn't give a shit about Saudi or anything other than a foot stamping to get some attention.

Where they gonna go? :dunno:
wutang

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:9 pages of anti Trump shite on this thread, and only 3 pages for the SPAIN ATTACK, Say's it all really.

On that thread: no one blaming the victims

On this thread: people blaming the victims

Says it all really
wutang

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Oh they will, they didn't give a shit about Saudi or anything other than a foot stamping to get some attention.

Where they gonna go? :dunno:

From what I gather, hopeful obscurity on their part.

I remember when 4chan pranks were Habbo Hotel raids and Scientology stuff. This got way out of hand.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:From what I gather, hopeful obscurity on their part.

I remember when 4chan pranks were Habbo Hotel raids and Scientology stuff. This got way out of hand.

Nah these guys aint going anywhere. They will just reinvent themselves again like all the other times (PUA, Gamergate, Dark Enlightenment, NRx) time to stop seeing them as 'just in it for the Lulz' and instead recognise they are actually far right trash and always have been.
wutang

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:16 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:From what I gather, hopeful obscurity on their part.

Nah these guys aint going anywhere. They will just reinvent themselves again like all the other times (PUA, Gamergate, Dark Enlightenment, NRx) time to stop seeing them as 'just in it for the Lulz' and instead recognise they are actually far right trash and always have been.

I don't see it like that, Gamergate was the beginning for many of them, instead of being funny it directly affected them and I'm convinced that it was the seed for the movement, misogyny was a given with a few million sweaty virgins locked to their computer and going down the incel path of self-loathing. They'll grow out of except for Milo and Spencer.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Stooo wrote:I don't see it like that, Gamergate was the beginning for many of them, instead of being funny it directly affected them and I'm convinced that it was the seed for the movement, misogyny was a given with a few million sweaty virgins locked to their computer and going down the incel path of self-loathing. They'll grow out of except for Milo and Spencer.

Thats the most recent example but this shit predates it by a long way. There is a reason far right politics comes out of the resentments of the middle class, especially the lower-middle class who feel threatened by the those who seek to change things (especially as, being predominantly white male, society has traditionally told them that they are better than the others - women, ethnic minorities, sexual minorities, etc)
wutang

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Ah, oh fuck...

Contrary to Trump’s threat of fire and fury, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs