Alt_Right Nazi Ploughes Into Crowd, One Killed, Many Injured

Re: Alt_Right Nazi Ploughes Into Crowd, One Killed, Many Injured

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 pm

wutang wrote:
Charlottesville murder suspect can't afford lawyer; public defender is related to a victim

hhttp://www.wafb.com/story/36127644/cha ... o-a-victim

Good luck with that :cuppaT:

Someone tried to start a Kickstarter for the ringpiece, it got shut down.

He will get a defence lawyer but it remains to be seen who pays the bill...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm

wutang wrote:
No shit sherlock. The whole free-speech angle is bullshit, Fascism doesn't grow by having debates and discussion (as it points out in the article he makes sure not to discuss things like his plan for a white-only country) its about building and demonstrating a public presence from which to build a movement from. The only effective anti-fascism is one that doesn't allow them to do this.

Uh-huh...it seems The Donald agrees with that sentiment...

Could this really go all the way, or is it just another handy little diversion, to again deflect attention from the Russia investigation?
Vam

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Vam wrote:
wutang wrote:
No shit sherlock. The whole free-speech angle is bullshit, Fascism doesn't grow by having debates and discussion (as it points out in the article he makes sure not to discuss things like his plan for a white-only country) its about building and demonstrating a public presence from which to build a movement from. The only effective anti-fascism is one that doesn't allow them to do this.

Could this really go all the way, or is it just another handy little diversion, to again deflect attention from the Russia investigation?

Kim's blinked so it's Venezuela or Iran in the near future as the pressure mounts with the investigation.

Mattis has stated the bloody obvious concerning missile launches that have been there forever. Nothing has changed.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
wutang wrote:

Kim's blinked so it's Venezuela or Iran in the near future as the pressure mounts with the investigation.

Mattis has stated the bloody obvious concerning missile launches that have been there forever. Nothing has changed.

I get all of that Stooo and yep, I agree.

What I really want to know is: if the MOJ came at you to demand the personal details of all your members here, would you sing like a canary? :mrgreen: I mean, we have been pretty brutal about May at times!
Vam

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:37 pm

An account from a synagogue in Charlottesville

On Saturday morning, I stood outside our synagogue with the armed security guard we hired after the police department refused to provide us with an officer during morning services. (Even the police department’s limited promise of an observer near our building was not kept — and note, we did not ask for protection of our property, only our people as they worshipped).

Forty congregants were inside. Here’s what I witnessed during that time.

For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple. Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either. Perhaps the presence of our armed guard deterred them. Perhaps their presence was just a coincidence, and I’m paranoid. I don’t know.

Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, “There's the synagogue!” followed by chants of “Seig Heil” and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols.

A guy in a white polo shirt walked by the synagogue a few times, arousing suspicion. Was he casing the building, or trying to build up courage to commit a crime? We didn’t know. Later, I noticed that the man accused in the automobile terror attack wore the same polo shirt as the man who kept walking by our synagogue; apparently it’s the uniform of a white supremacist group. Even now, that gives me a chill.

When services ended, my heart broke as I advised congregants that it would be safer to leave the temple through the back entrance rather than through the front, and to please go in groups.

This is 2017 in the United States of America.

Later that day, I arrived on the scene shortly after the car plowed into peaceful protesters. It was a horrific and bloody scene.

Soon, we learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue. I sat with one of our rabbis and wondered whether we should go back to the temple to protect the building. What could I do if I were there? Fortunately, it was just talk – but we had already deemed such an attack within the realm of possibilities, taking the precautionary step of removing our Torahs, including a Holocaust scroll, from the premises.

Again: This is in America in 2017.

:shake head:

In Charlottesville, the Local Jewish Community Presses On

http://reformjudaism.org/blog/2017/08/1 ... ty-presses
wutang

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Vam wrote:I get all of that Stooo and yep, I agree.

What I really want to know is: if the MOJ came at you to demand the personal details of all your members here, would you sing like a canary? :mrgreen: I mean, we have been pretty brutal about May at times!

Too bloody true I would! We're hosted in the USA for now and I'd be more worried about a hug me suit and a one way ticket to Gitmo... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:15 pm

wutang wrote:An account from a synagogue in Charlottesville

On Saturday morning, I stood outside our synagogue with the armed security guard we hired after the police department refused to provide us with an officer during morning services. (Even the police department’s limited promise of an observer near our building was not kept — and note, we did not ask for protection of our property, only our people as they worshipped).

Forty congregants were inside. Here’s what I witnessed during that time.

For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple. Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either. Perhaps the presence of our armed guard deterred them. Perhaps their presence was just a coincidence, and I’m paranoid. I don’t know.

Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, “There's the synagogue!” followed by chants of “Seig Heil” and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols.

A guy in a white polo shirt walked by the synagogue a few times, arousing suspicion. Was he casing the building, or trying to build up courage to commit a crime? We didn’t know. Later, I noticed that the man accused in the automobile terror attack wore the same polo shirt as the man who kept walking by our synagogue; apparently it’s the uniform of a white supremacist group. Even now, that gives me a chill.

When services ended, my heart broke as I advised congregants that it would be safer to leave the temple through the back entrance rather than through the front, and to please go in groups.

This is 2017 in the United States of America.

Later that day, I arrived on the scene shortly after the car plowed into peaceful protesters. It was a horrific and bloody scene.

Soon, we learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue. I sat with one of our rabbis and wondered whether we should go back to the temple to protect the building. What could I do if I were there? Fortunately, it was just talk – but we had already deemed such an attack within the realm of possibilities, taking the precautionary step of removing our Torahs, including a Holocaust scroll, from the premises.

Again: This is in America in 2017.

:shake head:

In Charlottesville, the Local Jewish Community Presses On

http://reformjudaism.org/blog/2017/08/1 ... ty-presses

The white polo, tan slacks and red MAGA hat is the uniform of their lord and saviour.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Stooo wrote:

The white polo, tan slacks and red MAGA hat is the uniform of their lord and saviour.

Poundland Hitler with his Poundland fashion sense
wutang

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Wutang, Sleepingdogs new fashion police. This just shows how actually petty you are and consumed by the man lol.
I love watching the left getting all pissed off at every thing trump. He's playing you lot like muppets, and everyone that's pissed off with all this PC bullshit loves to watch it.
Don't forget it was only a few years ago Dogs wasn't in the least bit PC, and now where supposed to believe it's all changed lol

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:30 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:

From Hugo Boss to Fruit of the Loom, says it all really :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
From Hugo Boss to Fruit of the Loom, says it all really :shake head:

This would be more his thing

wutang

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:Wutang, Sleepingdogs new fashion police. This just shows how actually petty you are and consumed by the man lol.
I love watching the left getting all pissed off at every thing trump. He's playing you lot like muppets, and everyone that's pissed off with all this PC bullshit loves to watch it.
Don't forget it was only a few years ago Dogs wasn't in the least bit PC, and now where supposed to believe it's all changed lol

You sound stressed.
wutang

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:54 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:Wutang, Sleepingdogs new fashion police. This just shows how actually petty you are and consumed by the man lol.

You sound stressed.

Easily offended, bless.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:

You sound stressed.

Easily offended, bless.

Any thread on NAZIs or white British paedos brings out the snowflakes

Postby Puzzler » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:15 pm

I fully agree that nazi terrorists and their supporters deserve no rights. Neither do Islamic terrorists and their supporters.
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs