Terror Attack in Barcelona

Re: Terror Attack in Barcelona

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I was in Strangeways 1985.
4 to a cell that was designed to make one person suffer.
23 hrs a day bang up.
If it rained 24hrs a day bang up.
Manchester is famous for it's rain.
One shower a week officially .... with forty strangers with attitude.
One shower a month if you were lucky .... or unlucky maybe.
Great for those who like a little tension.
One clean sheet a week ... so long as things were running smoothly.
Eat shit piss shave in that tiny space .... all four of you.
Great for those who love a little tension.
The silence at night broken by screams and the sounds of skull being banged to a pulp against the walls .... often the owner of the skull was self harming.
Often to the point of death.
Pecking orders.
You ever lived in violent pecking orders?
You have any experience that would prepare you for such an environment?
At the time the place had Spanish and South African prisoners as well as a few Russians Germans and one Icelandic that I knew of.
None of them could believe the conditions.
They would have preferred to be anywhere ... any neighbourhood on earth but that one.
There's no escape.
It's endless and you're counting the hours.
In some jails they have a telly and the people outside presume it must be a holiday camp.
The young ones and the single ones find it easiest but seem to crawl the mostest.
They speak the loudest about how easy it is how they don't care.
They're just as nervous as you going through that gate.
The tv doesn't remove the pecking order or the screams.
The smell of a human warehouse is dreadful.
The tv doesn't remove that either.
People like the Major and Markey would have very very bad times in these places simply because of their attitudes and a total abscence of any tools to adapt for survival.
The biggest fists are rarely good tools but they can come in handy of course ........... Tension tension tension .....

you do talk a lot of shit , you really do , know of a few that spent most of the their life in and out of prison , one just come out after 22 years , he tells me completely tell to the rubbish you just written .

And me and major would be such a cuns to go to prison in the first place . Your such a low life
Markey mark

Postby wutang » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 pm

luddite wrote:Can you actually read? :dunno:

Try reading my post again and if you still don't understand it get someone who can to explain it to you. :brickwall:

I understand it alright and its a bullshit arguement.

Nationalism's danger to the world is just as real now as it was in the past - afterall it was only a couple of weeks ago a nationalistic twat in America threatened to start a nuclear war.

I suppose Islam was to blame for that as well :roll:
wutang

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:22 pm

wutang wrote:

Try reading my post again and if you still don't understand it get someone who can to explain it to you. :brickwall:

Nationalism's danger to the world is just as real now as it was in the past - afterall it was only a couple of weeks ago a nationalistic twat in America threatened to start a nuclear war.

No, a communist dictator cunt tried to start 1, but we all know you'll never blame anyone non western for anything.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Puzzler wrote:
wutang wrote:

No, a communist dictator cunt tried to start 1, but we all know you'll never blame anyone non western for anything.

Hitler was a Communist? :dunno:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Markey mark wrote:
23 hrs a day bang up.
The silence at night broken by screams and the sounds of skull being banged to a pulp against the walls .... often the owner of the skull was self harming.
Pecking orders.
At the time the place had Spanish and South African prisoners as well as a few Russians Germans and one Icelandic that I knew of.
They would have preferred to be anywhere ... any neighbourhood on earth but that one.
There's no escape.
In some jails they have a telly and the people outside presume it must be a holiday camp.
The young ones and the single ones find it easiest but seem to crawl the mostest.
People like the Major and Markey would have very very bad times in these places simply because of their attitudes and a total abscence of any tools to adapt for survival.
The biggest fists are rarely good tools but they can come in handy of course ........... Tension tension tension .....

you do talk a lot of shit , you really do , know of a few that spent most of the their life in and out of prison , one just come out after 22 years , he tells me completely tell to the rubbish you just written .

And me and major would be such a cuns to go to prison in the first place . Your such a low life

I have no idea whatsoever what that's supposed to be saying.
You and Maj are such cuns :dunno:
I'm such a low life ... I agree.
You know people who have spent their lives in and out of prison ... well they're the kind Markey Markey who are totally useless at what they do and obviously think living in that environment is just fine.
It probably is when you are incapable of living on the outside.
How come you know so much useless filth?
Are they cuns like you and Maj?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
23 hrs a day bang up.
Pecking orders.
There's no escape.

You know people who have spent their lives in and out of prison ... well they're the kind Markey Markey who are totally useless at what they do and obviously think living in that environment is just fine.

Let's get one thing straight jack , Only place you stayed is secure psychiatric hospital wing for your own safety , and safety to others listening to your bullshit . Really jack that list of life in prison , don't take people for fools , only honest thing you said , is when I called you a low life , and you said I agree .
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:56 pm

If everyone thought like Markey and the Major Great Britain would be great again.
A pure white race ruling the world.
Cricket skittles and warm beer ... cucumber sandwiches of course and cream teas.
Britain would be calling the shots as in its former glory days.
We'd still be singing The White Cliffs of Dover and standing for the national anthem.
We'd doff our caps and know our place.
Oh if only everyone in this green and pleasant land could be just like them.
Maj with his wife's nickers on watching the young black girls plying their trade from behind his Rover and Markey with his gangster family and friends who's done everything.
You name it Markey knows all about it been there done that and has the various T-shirts.
I have to admit they make a very nice couple.
There'll be blue birds over .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
23 hrs a day bang up.
Pecking orders.
There's no escape.

Let's get one thing straight jack , Only place you stayed is secure psychiatric hospital wing for your own safety , and safety to others listening to your bullshit . Really jack that list of life in prison , don't take people for fools , only honest thing you said , is when I called you a low life , and you said I agree .

Who typed that out for you your secretary?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:45 pm

funny thing is, i remember lord raven saying all his black mates told him what to reply to posts. now markey's jailbird mate reads dogs & tells markey what to say to rollup, markey's dead hard mate who's done 22 years needs markey to pass a message for him...

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs