Terror Attack in Barcelona

Re: Terror Attack in Barcelona

Postby Axtol » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:21 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Kind of strange that no one here bothered to start a thread about this horrific attack earlier, since the attack happened hours ago :ooer:

Most "civilised " people would rather stand by and watch their fellow countrymen die, than condemn islam for the vile disease that it is, in the name of tolerance.
Certain dog breeds are banned in this country because of their penchant for violence.
Islam should be treated the same way. It does far far more damage than any dogs ever could.

I've long been of the opinion that Islam should be declared an illegal organisation in Western countries. It has no place here or even in the 21st century.

You'd probably feel differently when the NHS collapsed due to all the Muslim doctors being locked up/kicked out of the country and we didn't have enough qualified doctors to replace them

I don't see the logic in condemning an entire group of people because an individual commits a crime. I'm Scottish, do you condemn me and all of us because of what Ian Brady did?
Axtol

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:30 am

In December, Spain's interior ministry recommended installing barriers to stop any vehicle being driven into Las Ramblas, but the city did not do so, the ABC daily reports.

No doubt the Spainish version of the Mail denounced the idea as health and safety gone mad
wutang

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 am

wutang wrote:
In December, Spain's interior ministry recommended installing barriers to stop any vehicle being driven into Las Ramblas, but the city did not do so, the ABC daily reports.

No doubt the Spainish version of the Mail denounced the idea as health and safety gone mad

As for IS attacking Barcelona I did notice this.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/no ... -apartheid

rcelona city council passed a historic declaration on Wednesday upholding the right to boycott Israel over its violations of Palestinian rights.

The motion condemns Israel’s occupation of Palestinian land, calls for the immediate end to the decade-long Gaza blockade and ensures that the city’s public procurement policies exclude companies that profit from Israel’s human rights abuses.

It also admonishes Israel for its intransigence in the face of repeated warnings from the international community to stop its illegal colonization of Palestinian land, according to the Catalan daily Ara.

The council recognizes “nonviolent campaigns promoted by Palestinian and international civil society for defending international and human rights law in Palestine” – a clear nod to the BDS movement.

The city joins dozens of Spanish municipalities which have declared themselves “free of Israeli apartheid.”

A coalition of Spanish and Catalan boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) groups welcomed the vote.

“We celebrate this victory because we believe it to be a great step forward in raising the awareness of the role of local government in the defense of human rights and in breaking the complicity that inherently bolsters apartheid and the occupation of Palestine,” the groups state.

“This resolution is an institutional recognition of civil society demands for an end to complicity in violations of international law through nonviolent struggle, as practiced by the BDS movement,” the groups add.

The city’s recognition of the right to engage in Israel boycott activism, at a time when more European governments move to protect such activism, “is a triumph for free speech and democratic rights in Europe,” said Rafeef Ziadah of the Palestinian BDS National Committee.

“It gives further recognition to BDS as an inclusive, inspiring, anti-racist movement rooted in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that upholds the basic principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity,” Ziadah added.

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:40 am

Axtol wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Kind of strange that no one here bothered to start a thread about this horrific attack earlier, since the attack happened hours ago :ooer:

Most "civilised " people would rather stand by and watch their fellow countrymen die, than condemn islam for the vile disease that it is, in the name of tolerance.
Certain dog breeds are banned in this country because of their penchant for violence.
Islam should be treated the same way. It does far far more damage than any dogs ever could.

I've long been of the opinion that Islam should be declared an illegal organisation in Western countries. It has no place here or even in the 21st century.

You'd probably feel differently when the NHS collapsed due to all the Muslim doctors being locked up/kicked out of the country and we didn't have enough qualified doctors to replace them

I don't see the logic in condemning an entire group of people because an individual commits a crime. I'm Scottish, do you condemn me and all of us because of what Ian Brady did?

You'll find you won't need that many doctors if the Muslim population in Britain ( and around Europe ) would have been kept in check. Muslim families have more children than the average British family, that alone is putting strain on the NHS.

As to your last comment..tell me, how can you tell the difference between terrorists and non terrorists? Why are people like you so willing to take the chance by approving the influx of this totally alien society and risk the lives of innocent people? Isn't it be better to be safe than sorry and eliminating or at least minimising the risk?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:41 am

Axtol wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't see the logic in worshiping a primitive paedophile.
As for your comment of ONE individual, WTF??
have you been hibernating?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 am

Axtol wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see Holly beat me to it, like she says we wouldn't need all these doctors and hospital staff if we had no muslim population and to be fair to muslims, the rest of the blood sucking leeches from foreign lands who are sucking our NHS dry.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

Nobody can deny that islam brings NOTHING but pain misery, death and division to EVERY country it infests.

Yet still many westerners welcome and defend islam.
It beggars belief that so many are assisting in the slow destruction of their own countries. Utter suicidal madness.

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:Nobody can deny that islam Nationalism brings NOTHING but pain misery, death and division to EVERY country it infests.

FTFY :thumbsup:
wutang

Postby Goebbels » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Axtol wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see Holly beat me to it, like she says we wouldn't need all these doctors and hospital staff if we had no muslim population and to be fair to muslims, the rest of the blood sucking leeches from foreign lands who are sucking our NHS dry.

That lie was debunked years ago TJ. Why are you still repeating lies?
Goebbels

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 pm

I doubt very much that the average Spaniard will be turning the other cheek, like the wet liberal lefty apologist cowards do in this country, and start coming out the 'not all muslims' bollocks.

Nor, I suspect, will they be making a song and dance about 'hate crimes' (mainly people calling each other names online), and pandering to, and putting the 'sensitivities' of their immigrant population ahead of their own people.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:58 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:Nobody can deny that islam Nationalism brings NOTHING but pain misery, death and division to EVERY country it infests.

FTFY :thumbsup:

You've fixed nothing, Muhammad.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Goebbels wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

What lie? debunked when and by whom?

If you want to belive that millions upon millions of extra people who haven't contributed a bean to the country's coffers, using all the free services we offer, hasn't had a detrimental effect on the services we use, then you need an urgent brush up on your arithmatic.

I prefer to believe the truth and one day we might get it. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm

wutang wrote:

Thank God! At least now we've got to the bottom of it, 13 people dead and 80 injured is all the fault of the Spanish interior ministry.

I apologise for suggesting it was the work of murdering muslim terrorists, I certainly don't want to be held responsible for giving them a bad name.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Goebbels wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Axtol wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Not so. Stop lying.
Back in 2011 there were 7.5 million people living in England and Wales that were born outside the UK, that figure is far higher now.
They are ALL using, and therefore a drain on OUR NHS.

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Axtol wrote:You'd probably feel differently when the NHS collapsed due to all the Muslim doctors being locked up/kicked out of the country and we didn't have enough qualified doctors to replace them

Not this shite again. To add what Holly and TJ have said - if you could press a magic button and remove all muslims from this country - that would include both doctors and patients, the NHS would not collapse, in fact there'd be more beds available, and therefore shorter waiting times as well. Plus more vacancies for British nurses to take up. Less resources used, and less of a burden on the taxpayer. Win/win/win/win/win all round

The same applies to any other job you care to name - fruit picking, washing dishes, cleaning toilets, whatever. If there were fewer people eating fruit, dirtying dishes, or taking a dump, you wouldn't need so many people doing the jobs in the first place.

What you are in effect advocating is immigrants servicing other immigrants. Perhaps you could explain the benefits to the UK of an immigrant muslim doctor treating an immigrant muslim patient on the NHS?

Axtol wrote:I don't see the logic in condemning an entire group of people because an individual commits a crime. I'm Scottish, do you condemn me and all of us because of what Ian Brady did?

The terrorists must piss themselves laughing at how easy people like you make it for them. If huge numbers of Scots starting blowing little girls up in England, driving cars at bystanders, cutting peoples throats down the pub, and all the other atrocities that muslims do - on a regular basis, with no end in sight - of course people will become wary of and develop a dislike of Scots! It's not rocket science - how the heck can you not understand this?

Many people would be become anti-Scottish, and want the country rid of them, even though...drum roll... we already know not all Scots are doing it. The fact that a significant number of them are though, is enough for any sane person not to want Scots in England, as we don't know which Scot will be the next to kill our children or run our wives and husbands over.
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs