The Digusting Two Faced Hypocrisy of Our Governments

The Digusting Two Faced Hypocrisy of Our Governments

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 am

Doesn't it stick in your craw that successive British governments have bent to the will of the lefty/liberal PC zealots and money grabbing ambulance chasers, like the Blair witch and her so called human rights lawyer comrades.

For years they've allowed this vermin to harass, intimidate and persecute British soldiers accused of war crimes against Iraqis and Afghans which in almost all cases were proved to be foundless and later downright fabricated lies. In the process £millions of taxpayers money was paid to this lying scum to line their pockets.

Yet for more than a decade they have staunchly held out against compensation claims from British soldiers families whose sons and daughters were killed in the line of duty, directly due to the total incompetence and gross negligence of the Ministry of Defence.

At last there seems to be a breakthrough for these poor families http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08 ... ar-snatch/

This is true to form of any British Government, whatever colour it professes to wear - look after the affairs of foreigners, they will have the largest group of ultra liberal lobbyists baying at the door and it's great for our appearance and standing in the world arena too.

Fuck our own British people though, no-one gives a fuck about them and we'll get no pats on the back there ....... anyway those soldiers should have been happy to die for their country in the wars we start.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: The Digusting Two Faced Hypocrisy of Our Governments

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:Doesn't it stick in your craw that successive British governments have bent to the will of the lefty/liberal PC zealots and money grabbing ambulance chasers, like the Blair witch and her so called human rights lawyer comrades.

For years they've allowed this vermin to harass, intimidate and persecute British soldiers accused of war crimes against Iraqis and Afghans which in almost all cases were proved to be foundless and later downright fabricated lies. In the process £millions of taxpayers money was paid to this lying scum to line their pockets.

Yet for more than a decade they have staunchly held out against compensation claims from British soldiers families whose sons and daughters were killed in the line of duty, directly due to the total incompetence and gross negligence of the Ministry of Defence.

At last there seems to be a breakthrough for these poor families http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08 ... ar-snatch/

This is true to form of any British Government, whatever colour it professes to wear - look after the affairs of foreigners, they will have the largest group of ultra liberal lobbyists baying at the door and it's great for our appearance and standing in the world arena too.

Fuck our own British people though, no-one gives a fuck about them and we'll get no pats on the back there ....... anyway those soldiers should have been happy to die for their country in the wars we start.

So you have Neo-Liberals. What's new? Your BNP/UKIP aren't electable to change anything.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Doesn't it stick in your craw that successive British governments have bent to the will of the lefty/liberal PC zealots and money grabbing ambulance chasers, like the Blair witch and her so called human rights lawyer comrades.

So you have Neo-Liberals. What's new? Your BNP/UKIP aren't electable to change anything.

Not my BNP/UKIP :thumbsup: the word Politics and therefore Politician is anathema to me.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:

So Guest, is the disgraceful treatment of our soldiers by their own governments of no interest to you?
That's how it appears from where I'm sitting.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So Guest, is the disgraceful treatment of our soldiers by their own governments of no interest to you?
That's how it appears from where I'm sitting.

The Tories always attack our soldiers after they finish their service.
With numerous threads about austerity, which have harmed 1,000s of ex services, you have supported the Tories. :pointlaugh:
You ignored a thread about the Tories starving an ex-soldier to death.
So the lie you are suddenly interested in the plight of homeless, mentally ill is busted.
Now fuck off and do one.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Got as far as " lefty/liberal PC zealots " and realised that another utterly pointless rant was coming.

Especially pointless given that the main architect of these claims has been investigated and struck off...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02 ... sed-witch/
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:Got as far as " lefty/liberal PC zealots " and realised that another utterly pointless rant was coming.

Especially pointless given that the main architect of these claims has been investigated and struck off...

Shame you didn't read on a little longer then wasn't it.

I was simply using those crooked charlatan's activities to illustrate how our governments are quick to stump up our cash when a percieved injustice is done to some foreign cunt, yet put British people through the wringer for over a decade in an effort to avoid giving them anything.

And yes I know that bastard was struck off but what about our money he trousered? ..... and there is still the question of the rest of the bent scumbags, including the Blair witch who have banked £millions of our cash yet remain untarnished.

Anyway, the real point of the thread was the deaths of our soldiers due to the incompetence and gross negligence of the MOD.

Now don't I remember you saying on several occasions that you worked for the MOD in procurement? ..... maybe this is the reason you don't any more? :whistle:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Got as far as " lefty/liberal PC zealots " and realised that another utterly pointless rant was coming.

I was simply using those crooked charlatan's activities to illustrate how our governments are quick to stump up our cash when a percieved injustice is done to some foreign cunt, yet put British people through the wringer for over a decade in an effort to avoid giving them anything.

And yes I know that bastard was struck off but what about our money he trousered? ..... and there is still the question of the rest of the bent scumbags, including the Blair witch who have banked £millions of our cash yet remain untarnished.

Anyway, the real point of the thread was the deaths of our soldiers due to the incompetence and gross negligence of the MOD.

Now don't I remember you saying on several occasions that you worked for the MOD in procurement? ..... maybe this is the reason you don't any more? :whistle:

You appear to hold the position that claims against MOD (and presumably other government departments) should be dismissed out of hand, rather than being heard under conditions of law in court.

I do not hold that view, preferring instead the idea that our justice system (who the Blair Witch works for, perfectly legally, in order to facilitate the adversarial system our courts work under) outranks the Scum and Wail in terms of judicial outcomes.

I have no idea about the money he made. That's for courts to decide. The deaths of our soldiers was down to a multitude of factors. One being the Taleban. And your premise on my work is incorrect. Stooo knows what I do, and where, but I won't repeat it on here. Hope that covers all the points.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

You appear to hold the position that claims against MOD (and presumably other government departments) should be dismissed out of hand, rather than being heard under conditions of law in court.

I do not hold that view, preferring instead the idea that our justice system (who the Blair Witch works for, perfectly legally, in order to facilitate the adversarial system our courts work under) outranks the Scum and Wail in terms of judicial outcomes.

I have no idea about the money he made. That's for courts to decide. The deaths of our soldiers was down to a multitude of factors. One being the Taleban. And your premise on my work is incorrect. Stooo knows what I do, and where, but I won't repeat it on here. Hope that covers all the points.

I hold no position save that justice appears to come very, very slowly for the British person, yet seems to get fast tracked for anyone else.

I don't care what you do now or whether Stooo knows or not, I used the term 'worked' (past tense) because I'm sure that at some point over the years, you mentioned that you worked for the MOD. I stand corrected if that isn't the case, but it was a tongue in cheek remark afterall. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:06 pm

seems

that word shows your post and others to be complete bollocks

Postby Text » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Fuck our own
no-one gives a fuck

Trapper John wrote: cunt

bastard

:yikes:
Potty mouth!
Soap&water mouthwash to aisle 5 please, PDQ! :laughing:
Text

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Canary wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Fuck our own
no-one gives a fuck

bastard

Potty mouth!

Fuck off you moronic bastard. Sometimes only swear words will do and you putting your pointless view in is one of them

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:18 pm

are we supposed to kill our enemy's gently now....
ffs
if u send a soldier into war
you cant then turn around and accuse him of killing the enemy
in a court of law in the country that sent the soldier in the first place
to kill the very people they now want to avenge for being murdered
because they were the enemy...
its fucking lunacy...
:off head:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Text » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:15 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Fuck our own
no-one gives a fuck

bastard

Potty mouth!

Fuck off you moronic bastard. Sometimes only swear words will do and you putting your pointless view in is one of them

You're not in on the joke, you've no idea why I said that to him.
He's the only man who's ever pulled me up for swearing, so I was just teasing him back, tit for tat. Playfully.
Witnessing bad language has never bothered me, you can ALL swear your heads off 24/7, for all I care. :woteva:
Text

Postby Punk » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Canary wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Fuck our own
no-one gives a fuck

bastard

Potty mouth!

I used to love the Mr Sweary character

Shit Piss Wank Fuck Cunt etc I don't have to remember any of this cos it's all written on the walls of me house.
Punk

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs