Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Re: Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Canary wrote:
Stooo wrote:It's time to get rid of it guys,

he's not MAGA.

He is!! MAGA really means Make America Gross Again so the accy still holds true. :trollface:
He wanted to take the US back to the golden KKK days of the 50's ...
The 1850's.
This guy deftly swapped his famous dogwhistle for a loudspeaker, he got bored with being coy.

And he has literally threatened to "shut down the govt" if he does not get his Mexico wall.
He regards the govt as his personal property, see. He feels he can shut it down anytime he likes.
'' ♪ ♫ IT'S MY PARTY COUNTRY ♪ ♫ AND I'LL CRY SHUT IT DOWN ♪ ♫ IF I WANT TO.' ♪ ♫''
- That's after he was caught secretly pleading with the Mexico President to pretend Mexico would be the one paying for the wall.

The golden days of the fifties and sixties when the American dream could be realised.
When America was at the hight of it'ss manufacturing and economic power .... when tax on the rich was as high as 75%
You read that right.
The wealthiest were incredibly wealthy and American society really was the envy of the world.
Then came Reagan who changed all that and the greed has continued since.
Their greed is now burying them.
The corruption of Washington and Wall st the illegal wars the economic wars by sanctions and the tearing up of agreements mean the entire planet no longer has trust or respect for them.
Goodnight America.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Postby Punk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Punk wrote:Anyone notice the irony of Republicans saying no one can curtail any section of any of the American Amendments after they lambast NFL players for showing freedom of Expression? :gigglesnshit:

:header:

The first ammendment applies to government suppression of speech, not the workplace. :roll:

What is Trump trying to do? Oh yeah suppress freedom of expression. :roll: I take it you remember how Reagan's Government tried to shut down musician's freedom of expression in the 1980s? Or the fact that the US State Department lost a key Frankenchrist case?
Punk

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs