More government help.

Re: More government help.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I agree with Maddog.
Having been an illegal sandwich seller at an anti Nazi league festival in Moss Side in I think 1979.
No permits no hygiene in a tent and an estate car selling sarnies and hot tea in between a massive chip van and a hot dog/burger van.
Another half dozen paid up licensed vans scattered about the event.
The police came with two of the organisers and told me I had an hour to be gone.
I said are you the Nazis that this festival is all about?
Before anyone could answer I said why didn't you guys refuse my cups of tea all through the night when setting up the stage and sound systems etc?
I earned my pitch now piss off and leave me alone or we'll have to have a big scene directed not against you the police but against the organisers.
They left me alone after that because the whole place was simmering and volatile.
There had been a march from Strangeways nick to Alexander park in the Moss and there were some Paki bashing skins about and some nigger hanging extremists all around the outside of the park.
I was small fry so they had the sense to keep their eyes on what was really wrong and possibly about to explode.
The day went off okay in the end.
I made four hundred quid that day .... cash and had a great day with the music and the weed!
I'm with Maddog.

Another been there done that story from jack.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Having been an illegal sandwich seller at an anti Nazi league festival in Moss Side in I think 1979.
No permits no hygiene in a tent and an estate car selling sarnies and hot tea in between a massive chip van and a hot dog/burger van.
The police came with two of the organisers and told me I had an hour to be gone.
Before anyone could answer I said why didn't you guys refuse my cups of tea all through the night when setting up the stage and sound systems etc?
I earned my pitch now piss off and leave me alone or we'll have to have a big scene directed not against you the police but against the organisers.
They left me alone after that because the whole place was simmering and volatile.
There had been a march from Strangeways nick to Alexander park in the Moss and there were some Paki bashing skins about and some nigger hanging extremists all around the outside of the park.
I was small fry so they had the sense to keep their eyes on what was really wrong and possibly about to explode.
I made four hundred quid that day .... cash and had a great day with the music and the weed!
I'm with Maddog.

Indeed.
Could sit here all day telling of my life of always trying to make a bob or two.
If you've had a fairly average life of job wife three kids and don't have much to say then that isn't my fault.
I'll tell you about my two disastrous visits to India one day.
My trips to Spain Portugal Holland France too.
My antique shop in the seventies that was supposed to be me opening a cafe?
How about six years running the N of England's biggest family owned industrial cleaning and painting company for an alcoholic posh boy who went to Gourdonstone same as Prince Charles?
Where I made a lot of money employing ghosts?
Must be difficult being you having sod all to say other than your pathetic swipes at me. :oops:
There's loads more but I don't want you getting to depressed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm with Maddog.

Indeed.
Could sit here all day telling of my life of always trying to make a bob or two.
If you've had a fairly average life of job wife three kids and don't have much to say then that isn't my fault.
How about six years running the N of England's biggest family owned industrial cleaning and painting company for an alcoholic posh boy who went to Gourdonstone same as Prince Charles?
Must be difficult being you having sod all to say other than your pathetic swipes at me. :oops:

Thinking about it this must be a glimpse into your life.
I feel sad for you now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm with Maddog.

Indeed.

I got a wife 2 kids, nice house and own my own business. Which I started and paid my taxes. I didn't have to cheat or defraud anyone to make my way in life jack.
You jack are a fantasist who I do believe had to steal and cheat to make a living topping up your dole money.
As you said the other day. Nobody should believe a word you write.
Your life is so great, That according to you you're on your death bed and yet here you are posting bollix daily, rather than making memories for your family. (if you actually have one)

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm with Maddog.

Indeed.

I got a wife 2 kids, nice house and own my own business. Which I started and paid my taxes.

That's good.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm with Maddog.

Indeed.

I got a wife 2 kids, nice house and own my own business. Which I started and paid my taxes. I didn't have to cheat or defraud anyone to make my way in life jack.
You jack are a fantasist who I do believe had to steal and cheat to make a living topping up your dole money.
As you said the other day. Nobody should believe a word you write.
Your life is so great, That according to you you're on your death bed and yet here you are posting bollix daily, rather than making memories for your family. (if you actually have one)

You know I feel terrible keeping you from your wife and kids and business worrying about me.
All those sleepless nights all that checking to see what I've posted and if I'm still alive!
What advice can you give me regarding this making memories thing?
Should I phone around the kids ... the forty year old kids and older and tell them they should come sit with me everyday because some guy on the internet thinks I'm dying and we need to make some more memories?
How do I stop my addiction to posting on dogs where I average 8 posts a day?
Hey at one point I was making 14 posts a day!
Sitting in the garden in the sunshine with my wife and grandchildren suddenly doesn't seem to be enough having read your posts.
I'll demand that all the kids and grand kids all come round every time the suns out so we can make some memories.
Still a bit unsure about that bit.
Do you think I should offer to pay the fuel bills and flight costs etc every time I need to do this memory thing?
I'm really sorry I've affected you so much.
Please apologise to your wife and kids for me and your business associates.
Think I'll have one last glass of Irish and hit the sack .... hope I can sleep now you've caused me so much distress ......
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs