Another EDL paedo

Another EDL paedo

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:24 am

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... who-496637

EDL leader Paul Whiteside who abducted schoolgirl had campaigned against child grooming

Paul Whiteside was a prominent EDL member in Lincolnshire who helped organise rallies and protests for the right wing group.

Whiteside, 47, from Louth, was a self-appointed director of three far right companies including Louth English Defence League and Lincolnshire English Defence League, and had campaigned against child grooming, claiming gangs linked to mosques were responsible for abusing girls.

But yesterday Whiteside admitted abducting a 15-year-old girl who he had pictured partly clothed and in the bath. He was given a suspended jail sentence and a 10-year sexual harm prevention order.

How many more far right nonces are there?
This conviction takes the number of BNP/EDL/NF nonces to over 350 convictions for various levels of child abuse according to the EDL criminals website.
We are told the 132 Asians convicted of child abuse etc are the danger.
Do the maths. :shake head:

Re: Another EDL paedo

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/edl-leader-paul-whiteside-who-496637

EDL leader Paul Whiteside who abducted schoolgirl had campaigned against child grooming

Paul Whiteside was a prominent EDL member in Lincolnshire who helped organise rallies and protests for the right wing group.

Whiteside, 47, from Louth, was a self-appointed director of three far right companies including Louth English Defence League and Lincolnshire English Defence League, and had campaigned against child grooming, claiming gangs linked to mosques were responsible for abusing girls.

But yesterday Whiteside admitted abducting a 15-year-old girl who he had pictured partly clothed and in the bath. He was given a suspended jail sentence and a 10-year sexual harm prevention order.

This conviction takes the number of BNP/EDL/NF nonces to over 350 convictions for various levels of child abuse according to the EDL criminals website.

Was the sick cunt in a huge gang who laughed at the police in plain sight because he was immune from prosecution because of his religion?

Nope.

Deflection, double standards.

BTW he should have his knackers slowly sawed off with a rusty knife as should any nonce.
Keyser

Postby David Duckenfield » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/edl-leader-paul-whiteside-who-496637

Was the sick cunt in a huge gang who laughed at the police in plain sight because he was immune from prosecution because of his religion?

Nope.

BTW he should have his knackers slowly sawed off with a rusty knife as should any nonce.

I agree.
I mean Savile was banged up straightaway.
No messing about.
After all they wanted to show the show business/charidee community they mean business.
David Duckenfield

Postby Mekon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Mekon

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Keyser wrote:

Nope.

Yes he was in such a gang - called the EDL

And that's some weird S & M fetish you've go going there.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 pm

How many Asian rapists received suspended jail sentences?

This is all a bit of a non story really and it should still be just that, no matter who the bloke was. It's the EDL connection that is obviously the core of this non story - so if they went to press just on that basis, I'm afraid they failed miserably.

Reading through the details, someone has made every effort to try to raise this story into a newsworthy item, such was their eagerness to inject some shock value into, they didn't realise it lacked the main ingredient required to do that, the sexual abuse of a minor angle.

What we have is a story about a not very clever 47 year old bloke who strikes up a platonic relationship with a 15 year old girl. On the surface of it a bit dodgy and in the current climate we live in, not very wise.

We don't know why this girl found this bloke interesting or entertaining, it maybe be that her home life was such a sack of shit, he was the only person to take her seriously and sympathise with her plight? ... we'll never know.

Anyway, so the situation in the girl's life reaches a point where she is willing to leave home, we don't know if he suggested taking her to his mother's or she just begged him to get her out of there? nevertheless she warned him he could be in danger from his association with her, yet jumps straight in a car and goes off with him.

Now we get to the bit which they try to make the story with, 'he lied to police saying he didn't know where she was' well I suppose lying is something most people have done at one time or another in their lives, especially when they've got themselves into a bigger load of shit than they ever intended and I'm sure we've all grabbed the shovel and dug ourselves a deeper hole too.

We are not told how long this 'lying his head off' went on for - not long it would appear as the girl was hardly 'hidden away' in his mother's house or being kept against her will.

Then we have the photo's on his phone. Now these weren't naked or lewd photo's they were, how was it put? 'in various stages of undress' no more specific than that. Well I could take my shoes and socks off, I'd be in a 'various stage of undress.'

There is nothing to suggest either that he actually took the photo's on his phone, young girls these days are very keen to strike provocative poses, snap some selfies on their phones and post them on their facebooks. The telling thing here is that he wasn't charged with anything to do with the photo's at all. Which of course suggests there was nothing to charge him with, because believe me if there had have been they'd have been all over him like a rash, as they probably did with his social media accounts and any PC equipment he had. It's interesting to note that studies of those obviously turned up nothing untoward.

The upshot was he was charged with abduction - but only by virtue of the fact that he refused to return the girl to her mother, at the girl's request. There was no evidence of sexual activity between the pair and certianly no evidence of forceful sexual abuse.

So there we have it, a more realistic account of events which would never have seen the light of day had it not been for the EDL connection, so if all the editor of the Grimsby Telegraph wanted was to fill some space, then he should have just come to me, I can make up better stories than his hacks, by some margin.

Just a little note to the OP, when you accuse someone of being a paedo, then make sure the facts back it up, it's a serious allegation and could land you in lots of trouble. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Nope.

Yes he was in such a gang - called the EDL

And that's some weird S & M fetish you've go going there.

That is deflection and you know it.

Fuck the EDL - I have voted Labour all my life.

However this scumbag and others were not in huge organised gangs openly abusing children throughout the land because the authorities were too shit scared to do anything about it in case they were called 'racists' or 'Islamophobic'.

Only now are they being brought to justice - far, far too late for all of the victims. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Mekon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Why have you chosen to deflect attention away from the crimes of Muslims on a site almost exclusively comprised of Christians and secularists?
Mekon

Postby Trapper John » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Keyser wrote:

However this scumbag and others were not in huge organised gangs openly abusing children throughout the land because the authorities were too shit scared to do anything about it in case they were called 'racists' or 'Islamophobic'.

Only now are they being brought to justice - far, far too late for all of the victims. :shake head:

Keyser I'm interested as to why you've chosen to call this particular bloke 'a scumbag' do you know him? or is it because of his EDL connection?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Keyser I'm interested as to why you've chosen to call this particular bloke 'a scumbag' do you know him? or is it because of his EDL connection?

Because Whiteside lied to the coppers about abducting a 15 year old girl plus he is a member of the EDL and is (most importantly) a nonce.

Scum is scum.
Keyser

Postby Trapper John » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Keyser wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Because Whiteside lied to the coppers about abducting a 15 year old girl plus he is a member of the EDL and is (most importantly) a nonce.

Scum is scum.

So you know him then, I take it? ...... I deduce that only from the fact that there is nothing in this case to suggest he is a nonce, only wild assumptions based on nothing but the fact he was an EDL activist and it's open season on them all year round, but you obviously know better. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I feel the same about paedophiles as most people do, it's just that I like to see a bit of hard evidence presented which proves they are before we, what is it? "have his knackers slowly sawed off with a rusty knife" just to ease my conscience you understand.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:09 am

Guest wrote:EDL leader Paul Whiteside who abducted schoolgirl had campaigned against child grooming

So he campaigned against child grooming while indulging in a spot of child grooming himself?

The sentence appears a bit lenient and it seems like we haven't little from the recent Asian grooming gangs outrage. Wouldn't it have been great if the Police or Social Services had intervened in cases where vulnerable kids who ran away from home were helped in their family environment and returned to their families prior to experiencing horrific sexual abuse after being softened up for it by the grooming of older men who seemed so charming and plied them with booze and drugs.

Grooming needs to be stamped out. What business does a 47 year old man have with a 15 year old girl without the consent of the parents anyway no matter how innocent it appears to be?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:29 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:EDL leader Paul Whiteside who abducted schoolgirl had campaigned against child grooming

So he campaigned against child grooming while indulging in a spot of child grooming himself?

The sentence appears a bit lenient and it seems like we haven't little from the recent Asian grooming gangs outrage. Wouldn't it have been great if the Police or Social Services had intervened in cases where vulnerable kids who ran away from home were helped in their family environment and returned to their families prior to experiencing horrific sexual abuse after being softened up for it by the grooming of older men who seemed so charming and plied them with booze and drugs.

Grooming needs to be stamped out. What business does a 47 year old man have with a 15 year old girl without the consent of the parents anyway no matter how innocent it appears to be?

Tory austerity cuts have resulted in around 8,750 social workers losing their jobs since 2010.
Children placed in hostels at 15 because the Tory cuts to fostering budgets are vulnerable.
I just wish once in their lives Tories would think twice about what they vote for. :shake head:

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:31 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:

YEP! - lets have some more laws stating that no-one of a certain age is allowed to talk to or have any contact with people of another certain age ......just what we need, another huge group of people we can criminalise. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:45 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:

The sentence appears a bit lenient and it seems like we learned little from the recent Asian grooming gangs outrage.

The reason he sentence was 'a bit lenient' is becasue he didn't do any actual harm to the girl other than taking her away from where she lived and not taking her back, both at the girl's request.

If you'd like people of limited intelligence, resulting in un-wise decisions but very little else jailed for 20 years, then I'm afraid I'm not with you on that one.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs