Waving the Hammer Sickle.

Waving the Hammer Sickle.

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:30 pm

It's amazing how times have changed.

I'm told that some flags are highly offensive. Apparently the one reflecting those responsible for millions of Russian deaths is not.

Anyway, I'm no more worried about a far left takeover than a far right one. Both groups are a magnet for idiots. This video further exemplifies that. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Re: Waving the Hammer Sickle.

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Why am I getting the black screen of death?
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks

Hmmmmmmmm.........

Well, Ill do it this way.
Maddog

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Maddog wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks

Hmmmmmmmm.........

They'll soon be treating those who kneel during your national anthem in similar fashion....

Trump will make a law, bigly, to make it happen.
Cannydc

Postby Massey Ferguson » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks

Hmmmmmmmm.........

They'll soon be treating those who kneel during your national anthem in similar fashion....

Trump will make a law, bigly, to make it happen.

Trump told them not to do it and everyone did it except for the Steelers who refused to even come out of the locker room for the national anthem.
Massey Ferguson

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:44 pm

From what I've been reading about the kneeling thing. Is it's destroying the NFL, Stadiums are empty now and football on TV has dismal viewing numbers falling ever week.
I was just reading comments on FB about it, and people are fed up with it. and are now the sport will suffer and in turn the players pay packets.
In a sport mainly played by black players but supported by white fans. You don't want to piss off your fan base. Same goes for Basketball. It's not like they can go get another job.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:11 am

Guest wrote:From what I've been reading about the kneeling thing. Is it's destroying the NFL, Stadiums are empty now and football on TV has dismal viewing numbers falling ever week.
I was just reading comments on FB about it, and people are fed up with it. and are now the sport will suffer and in turn the players pay packets.
In a sport mainly played by black players but supported by white fans. You don't want to piss off your fan base. Same goes for Basketball. It's not like they can go get another job.

What sources have you been reading? Didn't they mention there is an ongoing issue with people protesting the NFLs response to the CTE issue which predates the anthem protest by some years?

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:From what I've been reading about the kneeling thing. Is it's destroying the NFL, Stadiums are empty now and football on TV has dismal viewing numbers falling ever week.

LOL 84,500 plus at Wembley yesterday
7 other sell out matches

Postby Maddog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Not sure what the kneelers have to do with the commies. In any event, the NFL will take a hit in viewership. Not enough where folks are going to go hungry or anything, but less viewers mean less advertising revenue for each team.

Anyway, this video reminds of a British dude that spoke about waving pictures of Chairman Mao, and the amount of support that would generate.
Maddog

Postby Text » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Hammer & sickle flag? :yikes: Darned Russians. They get everywhere. Ask Trump ... and Jared. :again?:
Text

Postby Maddog » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Canary wrote:Hammer & sickle flag? :yikes: Darned Russians. They get everywhere. Ask Trump ... and Jared. :again?:

They do. But the Russians of today are nice compared to the Soviets and the terror they unleashed on their own people.

I think they retired that flag too. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:23 am

Maddog wrote:
Canary wrote:Hammer & sickle flag? :yikes: Darned Russians. They get everywhere. Ask Trump ... and Jared. :again?:

They do. But the Russians of today are nice compared to the Soviets and the terror they unleashed on their own people.

LOL. Do you know any anti-Putin journalist still living in Russia?

Postby Maddog » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:

LOL. Do you know any anti-Putin journalist still living in Russia?

Do you know how to compare things?
Maddog

Postby Text » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:36 pm

Maddog wrote:

That's not saying much tho, is it? Not when you set the bar so low.
Anyway the Ukrainians, Georgians & Chechens (among others) just might have something to say about that. :wink: :wink:

There are many ways of describing present day Russia. Cuddly ain't one of them.
Just my own personal take, from this side of the pond, Maddog. :dunno:
Text

Postby Maddog » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:01 am

Canary wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's not saying much tho, is it? Not when you set the bar so low.
Anyway the Ukrainians, Georgians & Chechens (among others) just might have something to say about that. :wink: :wink:

There are many ways of describing present day Russia. Cuddly ain't one of them.
Just my own personal take, from this side of the pond, Maddog. :dunno:

Putin has killed thousands of his own people. Let me know when he gets to the tens of millions like his predecessors.

He hasn't even hit Pol Pot numbers yet. When it comes to being a murderous commie, he's not even in on the top 5.
Maddog

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs