So how is Trump doing so far?

Re: So how is Trump doing so far?

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 am

Puzzler wrote:
wutang wrote:Also dont forget that even conservative hero Reagan favoured legalisation over deportation

He was just another cuck then. He favoured being able to get cheap Mexican labour over his own people. What a CUNT.

:link:

at least Trump inc have closed all of their Chinese and Asian factories and transferred production to the USA.

Oh no wait a bit...

Postby Puzzler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:10 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
wutang wrote:Also dont forget that even conservative hero Reagan favoured legalisation over deportation

He was just another cuck then. He favoured being able to get cheap Mexican labour over his own people. What a CUNT.

at least Trump inc have closed all of their Chinese and Asian factories and transferred production to the USA.

Oh no wait a bit...

You think giving amnesty to illegals in the US isn't favouring cheap Mexican labour over the American workforce? What the fuck would you call it then?
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:18 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Oh no wait a bit...

You think giving amnesty to illegals in the US isn't favouring cheap Mexican labour over the American workforce? What the fuck would you call it then?

What amnesty? :link:

Postby Ann Coulter » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:21 am

Trump let in 100,000 illegals and gave them amnesty this year

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... arly-1000/

Hooray for Trump :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny:
Ann Coulter

Postby Puzzler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:31 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Oh no wait a bit...

The one in the.picture wutang smugly posted. Fucking mong.
Puzzler

Postby wutang » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 am

Puzzler wrote:The one in the.picture wutang smugly posted. Fucking mong.

wutang

Postby Cuck Trump » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:51 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:He was just another cuck then. He favoured being able to get cheap Mexican labour over his own people. What a CUNT.

Oh no wait a bit...

The one in the.picture wutang smugly posted.Fucking Mong.

That was just a continuation of a policy, which is why your idol Trump allowed an amnesty to 100.000 as far as records show.
Fucking Mong. When is trump gonna bring his companies back to the USA instead of China etc?
Well cunt?
Cuck Trump

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:55 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:He was just another cuck then. He favoured being able to get cheap Mexican labour over his own people. What a CUNT.

Oh no wait a bit...

The one in the.picture wutang smugly posted. Fucking mong.

Neo-liberalism started with Reagan yer fucking mong

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:01 pm

I will never understand why people who don't have the same political views, have to call each other mongs, cunts, retards etc...seriously, would you debate like that face to face? :roll: would ya?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lambert » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 pm

'Undocumented migrants'. Another term out of the SJW Dictionary. I noticed the BBC started using it a few years ago, along with 'sex worker' instead of 'prostitute'.
Lambert

Postby Markey mark » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Just wish we had trump running this country , myself think he great , speaks his mind ,
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Markey mark wrote:Just wish we had trump running this country , myself think he great , speaks his mind ,

What else?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Markey mark wrote:Just wish we had trump running this country , myself think he great , speaks his mind ,

Showing he doesn't understand diplomacy and politics and foreign affairs.
Business people should not be politicians.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Lambert wrote:'Undocumented migrants'. Another term out of the SJW Dictionary. I noticed the BBC started using it a few years ago, along with 'sex worker' instead of 'prostitute'.

That's because there are undocumented migrants fuckwit. And sex worker is an accurate term for what these people are (mostly) forced to do

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:18 pm

well i think you're a cunt and that makes me president material for speaking my mind. :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs