Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Maddog wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/02/patrick-benjamin-paddock-vegas-shooters

Bizzare.

Copied from another blog with no credit
poor show

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Maddog wrote: That's possible. And I guess if you are shooting two guns at once it could sound like a fully auto. The cadence was what a slam trigger often sounds like. Or a very heavy fully auto, like an AA gun.

Guess we will find out soon enough. I just read a report where they said he had 20 weapons including handguns.

I watched a couple of vids out of morbid curiosity and the bursts sounded irregular to me.

I wish that I hadn't watched the vids, those poor people.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Here in America we are 25 times more likely to die from gun violence compared to people in other industrialized countries. This must stop.
No it won't

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Shares in gun companies rose between 1-2% in the first few minutes of trading on Monday, just hours after the Las Vegas massacre.

Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics, told the BBC that shares in gun manufacturers tended to rise after events like these because "investors believe there will be a rush to purchase guns before new gun control regulations are put into place”.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Maddog wrote: That's possible. And I guess if you are shooting two guns at once it could sound like a fully auto. The cadence was what a slam trigger often sounds like. Or a very heavy fully auto, like an AA gun.

Guess we will find out soon enough. I just read a report where they said he had 20 weapons including handguns.

I watched a couple of vids out of morbid curiosity and the bursts sounded irregular to me.

Serious question here, How come if a muslim terrorist attacks London/paris etc. Most If not all of you on here play it down with oh your more likely to be killed by a train than a terrorist. They won't win just carry on and so on and so on.
Yet if it's an American terrorist and lucky enough o be a white one, you can almost feel you all smiling and rubbing your hands together?
The man was a cunt no matter his colour/religion/political beliefs or any thing else. For someone to carry out such an attack has to be sick.
TBH when I turned on my TV this morning and heard it was at a country and western concert. My first thought was it was some left wing anti trump nutjob.
That might still turn out to be the case. If the media doesn't steer it some other way.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Guest wrote:Here in America we are 25 times more likely to die from gun violence compared to people in other industrialized countries. This must stop.
No it won't

Of course you're an American.

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Serious question here, How come if a muslim terrorist attacks London/paris etc. Most If not all of you on here play it down with oh your more likely to be killed by a train than a terrorist. They won't win just carry on and so on and so on.
Yet if it's an American terrorist and lucky enough o be a white one, you can almost feel you all smiling and rubbing your hands together?
The man was a cunt no matter his colour/religion/political beliefs or any thing else. For someone to carry out such an attack has to be sick.
TBH when I turned on my TV this morning and heard it was at a country and western concert. My first thought was it was some left wing anti trump nutjob.
That might still turn out to be the case. If the media doesn't steer it some other way.

Generally we express empathy for the victims and their families as a first reaction, I was remiss with my comments about the rate of fire because the debate was already many hours old but my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific action. My shame.

The loss of life because of an act of violence should always be condemned.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Who in USA has said it was a terrorist attack? :dunno:
I agree all mass murderers are cunts of whatever belief.
Most American terrorists have been white and over 1,000 whiteys are on the FBI watch list. :header:
Punk

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Most American terrorists have been white and over 1,000 whiteys are on the FBI watch list. :header:

Point proven.

Postby Maddog » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/02/patrick-benjamin-paddock-vegas-shooters

Bizzare.

Copied from another blog with no credit
poor show

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... -list.html

This was linked from the Reason story. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Point proven.

By not answering my question. OK. :choc: :again?:
Punk

Postby Maddog » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

A lot of folks are calling it a terrorist attack because they feel white murderers are not judged the same as brown ones. What these people don't understand is that terrorism has a definition. It's different than mass murderer.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

A lot of folks are calling it a terrorist attack because they feel white murderers are not judged the same as brown ones. What these people don't understand is that terrorism has a definition. It's different than mass murderer.

It's a spree killing.

I'd love to blame it on gun ownership but I feel that it's deeper than that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Everything we do has a political aspect to it just as it has a mathematical one. Just saying.
Punk

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:10 am

are we having a sweepstake for how long it will take the truthers to reckon this was a hoax?

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs