Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 am

This is now America's worst ever mass shooting.

All those people just out enjoying themselves, it's beyond belief that anyone could do such a thing.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68325
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow.

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

The gunman hasn't been named but police have said he was 64 years old.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68325
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow.

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:33 am

Vicky wrote:The gunman hasn't been named but police have said he was 64 years old.



Stephen Paddock. Married to Marilou Danley.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-gunman-stephen-paddock-11274144
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16535
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Lambert » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:50 dead now. I wonder what his reason was.


Muslims hate Christians so go figure.


I don't think the shooter was a Muslim, was he?
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:39 am

at least some random person with a gun shot him
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:50 dead now. I wonder what his reason was.


Muslims hate Christians so go figure.


I don't think the shooter was a Muslim, was he?


don't say he's a xtrian cos the white genociders will be on your case
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Frankly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:42 am

Lambert wrote:50 dead now. I wonder what his reason was.


This is grim. 200 inured too, so it could keep on rising too. :shake head:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Frankly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 am

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:The gunman hasn't been named but police have said he was 64 years old.



Stephen Paddock. Married to Marilou Danley.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-gunman-stephen-paddock-11274144


Why, just why? What on earth would cause him to do this? :dunno:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:46 am

Frankly wrote:
Lambert wrote:50 dead now. I wonder what his reason was.


This is grim. 200 inured too, so it could keep on rising too. :shake head:


The NRA gun lobby will call for a civil war if anyone tries to remove their guns
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Frankly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:46 am

Vicky wrote:This is now America's worst ever mass shooting.

All those people just out enjoying themselves, it's beyond belief that anyone could do such a thing.


I know, Vics. It just beggers belief. I hope they catch his wife/partner soon. She may have some answers.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:53 am

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:Latest news.

There's at least twenty people dead and more than a hundred people injured in the shooting.


Kids in the audience, too. Horrendous.

I've been watching a couple of off-duty first responders being interviewed who were at the festival, and who immediately sprang into action trying to assist.

Calm, unflappable, unsung heroes, Vic, and absolutely the kind of folks you'd be blessed to have around you after an attack like that.


...like this guy... just quietly returning to the scene again and again, helping as many people as he could (after making sure his wife was safe) :wubwub:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-firefighter-describes-chaos-outdoor-concert-strip
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16535
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:54 am

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:The gunman hasn't been named but police have said he was 64 years old.



Stephen Paddock. Married to Marilou Danley.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-gunman-stephen-paddock-11274144


He just looks like a normal bloke, i wonder what made him do it?

Some sort of revenge?
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68325
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow.

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:55 am

Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:The gunman hasn't been named but police have said he was 64 years old.



Stephen Paddock. Married to Marilou Danley.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-gunman-stephen-paddock-11274144


Why, just why? What on earth would cause him to do this? :dunno:


Mental health issues? Or maybe a Trump supporter, which is kind of the same thing...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16535
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 am

Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:This is now America's worst ever mass shooting.

All those people just out enjoying themselves, it's beyond belief that anyone could do such a thing.


I know, Vics. It just beggers belief. I hope they catch his wife/partner soon. She may have some answers.


It seems they've located her Franks.

It was reported a woman was chucked out the concert, because she was saying "You're all going to die"
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68325
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow.

Re: Police Officers Hunting Gunman In America.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Lambert wrote:50 dead now. I wonder what his reason was.


This is grim. 200 inured too, so it could keep on rising too. :shake head:


The NRA gun lobby will call for a civil war if anyone tries to remove their guns


No point mentioning gun control. Our pet yanks on here are all 'licensed carriers' and think owning a gun keeps you safe and is a good idea.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12704
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc, Google [Bot] and 12 guests