MONARCH

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: MONARCH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am

Cannydc made the pound fall? Is he that powerful?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:19 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Cannydc made the pound fall? Is he that powerful?


What part of 'cunts like you' don't you understand?
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31372
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:24 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Cannydc made the pound fall? Is he that powerful?


What part of 'cunts like you' don't you understand?


Are you sore that the 'project fear' is coming true and need to lash out at the wrong people? Again?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:34 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Cannydc made the pound fall? Is he that powerful?


What part of 'cunts like you' don't you understand?


Are you sore that the 'project fear' is coming true and need to lash out at the wrong people? Again?


'Lashing out at the wrong people' how'd you make that out? - anyone who deliberately delights and wallows in the prospect of their country going through hard times, needs more than a lashing and in times gone by, they'd have got it too. :thumbsup:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31372
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:37 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Cannydc made the pound fall? Is he that powerful?


What part of 'cunts like you' don't you understand?


Are you sore that the 'project fear' is coming true and need to lash out at the wrong people? Again?


'Lashing out at the wrong people' how'd you make that out? - anyone who deliberately delights and wallows in the prospect of their country going through hard times, needs more than a lashing and in times gone by, they'd have got it too. :thumbsup:


Who's delighted? They're saying this could have been avoided if the pound wasn't so devalued.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:03 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Cannydc made the pound fall? Is he that powerful?


What part of 'cunts like you' don't you understand?


Are you sore that the 'project fear' is coming true and need to lash out at the wrong people? Again?


'Lashing out at the wrong people' how'd you make that out? - anyone who deliberately delights and wallows in the prospect of their country going through hard times, needs more than a lashing and in times gone by, they'd have got it too. :thumbsup:


Who's delighted? They're saying this could have been avoided if the pound wasn't so devalued.


Canny and his ilk are 'delighted' at anything detrimental to this country that they can pin on the Brexit vote. He may just be 'vocally' pleased and delighted that an economic slump is affecting the UK, others of his 5th columnist mates are actively working to achieve it.

This is why I have always said that ultra liberals are the most dangerous faction this country faces, their certainty that they know what's best for everyone in the country and their zealot like revenge tactics when things don't go their way, proves it.

If Shakespeare were alive today he'd have written, 'Hell hath no fury like an ultra liberal scorned'
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31372
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:24 am

You're a bit of a zealot yourself. Don't you also think you know what's best for the country?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:36 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:You're a bit of a zealot yourself. Don't you also think you know what's best for the country?


Thinking I know what's good for the country and actively trying to make it happen are two different things.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31372
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:47 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You're a bit of a zealot yourself. Don't you also think you know what's best for the country?


Thinking I know what's good for the country and actively trying to make it happen are two different things.


Don't you vote?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby McAz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:50 am

Perhaps if those in pursuit of a nationalist agenda had chosen not to undermine our relationship with our EU partners we would not now be facing this predictable and avoidable crisis?

Disloyal? Yes you are Farage, Boris and all those who put their political ambition and financial gain before their country. But the powerless you chose to mislead with your lies and distortions are beginning to doubt despite the efforts of your billionaire media pals.

Enjoy! :cheers:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21673
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:07 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You're a bit of a zealot yourself. Don't you also think you know what's best for the country?


Thinking I know what's good for the country and actively trying to make it happen are two different things.


Don't you vote?


Not normally - but I did for Brexit.

What is the point in voting for people who all have the same agenda. :dunno:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31372
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You're a bit of a zealot yourself. Don't you also think you know what's best for the country?


Thinking I know what's good for the country and actively trying to make it happen are two different things.


Don't you vote?


Not normally - but I did for Brexit.

What is the point in voting for people who all have the same agenda. :dunno:


At least the party's look very different now.

The point of voting is people power. Sometimes it goes the way we want sometimes it doesn't. That's part of living in a democracy.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16426
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:28 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You're a bit of a zealot yourself. Don't you also think you know what's best for the country?


Thinking I know what's good for the country and actively trying to make it happen are two different things.


Don't you vote?


Not normally - but I did for Brexit.

What is the point in voting for people who all have the same agenda. :dunno:


At least the party's look very different now.

The point of voting is people power. Sometimes it goes the way we want sometimes it doesn't. That's part of living in a democracy.


You don't need to tell me that - tell it to the remainers and 5th columnists. :thumbsup:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31372
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You can't blame everything on Brexit.


Weak pound though...

I presume that's why Mr DC mentioned their income was in GBP but their costs were in USD.


Oh I see. Maybe people are travelling less?


Actually they are travelling more, Monarch had a large rise in passengers, but received £100m less net income due to the slump in sterling, the night of the Brexit vote. They never recovered.

And for the idiot Guest..... Lol @ 2000+ jobs lost and 300,000 holidays down the pan, eh ?


Hope you're pleased, it's cunts like you that have brought about the instability in the UK economy and you laugh about it, fucking traitor to your country and democracy. :shake head:


Oh, the irony.

Fools driving our country off an economic cliff, based on dogma, blind faith and complete absence of a credible plan, then, having been warned but choosing to ignore expert opinion / evidence their brainless supporters have the temerity to accuse those who dare oppose their stupidity of being 'traitors, 5th columnists, cunts, etc'....

You couldn't make it up.

Reality is slowly dawning on even the thickest of them. They have less to spend on fags and booze, as the missus demands more to pay Mr Tesco. Their mortgage is about to go up, alongside the credit card and car loan. And to add insult to injury, their holiday has just been cancelled.

All the fault of Remainers.... Lol - take some water with it next time. This is the fault of the 52% led to the brink by liars and charlatans. Snake oil salesmen. Quitters, as we see Davis has had enough already. Johnson and Gove. The Idiot and the Backstabber.

Look at your own side for the 5th columnists, the traitors. They have an agenda, and it doesn't include you and the 52% as gainers. You are simply the PBI. Mugs. And deep down my guess is that you have realised, hence lashing out at the nearest target with venomous drivel rather than reasoned argument.

You lose.
Only two types of people vote Tory or Republican, the super wealthy and the misinformed. Check your bank balance to see which one you are.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9313
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Oh, the irony.

Fools driving our country off an economic cliff, based on dogma, blind faith and complete absence of a credible plan, then, having been warned but choosing to ignore expert opinion / evidence their brainless supporters have the temerity to accuse those who dare oppose their stupidity of being 'traitors, 5th columnists, cunts, etc'....

You couldn't make it up.

Reality is slowly dawning on even the thickest of them. They have less to spend on fags and booze, as the missus demands more to pay Mr Tesco. Their mortgage is about to go up, alongside the credit card and car loan. And to add insult to injury, their holiday has just been cancelled.

All the fault of Remainers.... Lol - take some water with it next time. This is the fault of the 52% led to the brink by liars and charlatans. Snake oil salesmen. Quitters, as we see Davis has had enough already. Johnson and Gove. The Idiot and the Backstabber.

Look at your own side for the 5th columnists, the traitors. They have an agenda, and it doesn't include you and the 52% as gainers. You are simply the PBI. Mugs. And deep down my guess is that you have realised, hence lashing out at the nearest target with venomous drivel rather than reasoned argument.

You lose.


Excellent post! Well said.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests