MONARCH

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: MONARCH

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Oh, the irony.

Fools driving our country off an economic cliff, based on dogma, blind faith and complete absence of a credible plan, then, having been warned but choosing to ignore expert opinion / evidence their brainless supporters have the temerity to accuse those who dare oppose their stupidity of being 'traitors, 5th columnists, cunts, etc'....

You couldn't make it up.

Reality is slowly dawning on even the thickest of them. They have less to spend on fags and booze, as the missus demands more to pay Mr Tesco. Their mortgage is about to go up, alongside the credit card and car loan. And to add insult to injury, their holiday has just been cancelled.

All the fault of Remainers.... Lol - take some water with it next time. This is the fault of the 52% led to the brink by liars and charlatans. Snake oil salesmen. Quitters, as we see Davis has had enough already. Johnson and Gove. The Idiot and the Backstabber.

Look at your own side for the 5th columnists, the traitors. They have an agenda, and it doesn't include you and the 52% as gainers. You are simply the PBI. Mugs. And deep down my guess is that you have realised, hence lashing out at the nearest target with venomous drivel rather than reasoned argument.

You lose.






So tell those who you claim to be thick, Has Fags and booze remained at the same price as when the uk joined the EEC?
Has Grocery prices remained as they were in the 70's?
Mortgages what about them? have they never risen in your Britain, cos they sure as fuck did in the real world you dozy old fuck.
It's the likes of you and your generation who has destroyed Britain. Never mind the world, You lot voted for these politicians over and over thinking your crew was better than the others. When in fact they were all on the same side The 1%'s side. And yet until your last breath you will blindly follow them and vote for them.


The cost of fuel rises and falls with the Pound, Companies that depend on it live or die depending on how they run the company. Bad decisions cause companies to fail every day. When the corner shop closes because the rents to high is that Brexits fault as well
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:19 pm

CannyDC: "Their costs were in US Dollars, their income in GB Pounds.

300,000 holidaymakers and thousands of jobs. Hope none of them voted LEAVE.

Welcome to Brexit Britain."


CannyDC: "Actually they are travelling more, Monarch had a large rise in passengers, but received £100m less net income due to the slump in sterling, the night of the Brexit vote. They never recovered."


You see this is the sort of gloating these fucks like CannyDC delight in, and the misinformation and lies of course.

Monarch were in trouble as far back as 2004 when they began to compete with easyJet and also later with Ryanair for short haul European flights. Their last complete results up to September of 2016 showed a £291million loss - all of this remember was whilst UK was part of the EU - the slump in the pound post Brexit had little or nothing to do with it.

Monarch's rise in passenger numbers but loss of revenue was down to long term aggressive ticket pricing trying to compete with the aforementioned carriers who were far better equipped in that area of the market. Trying to increase market share at the expense of profit margins is only sustainable for so long - So once again, fuck all to do with Brexit or the slump in the pound.

Travel to Turkey and Egypt was a huge part of Monarch's most profitable business - that slumped to a trickle because of ISIS and Terror - again, fuck all to do with Brexit.

All airlines have had to cope with a fall in the pound, why did only Monarch collapse? - because the seeds of it were sown going back for over a decade, with the poor decisions of it's directors and management, long before leaving the EU was even dreamed about.

So there we are, Monarch's collapse has fuck all to do with Brexit and CannyDC's posts are just another example of his 5th columnist credentials - attempting to spread discontent, misinformation and lies whenever he gets the opportunity. :shake head:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31936
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:08 am

Britain used to get deeply involved when ever Europe was going through difficulties.
Now we run away.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Cannydc » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:42 am

Trapper John wrote:CannyDC: "Their costs were in US Dollars, their income in GB Pounds.

300,000 holidaymakers and thousands of jobs. Hope none of them voted LEAVE.

Welcome to Brexit Britain."


CannyDC: "Actually they are travelling more, Monarch had a large rise in passengers, but received £100m less net income due to the slump in sterling, the night of the Brexit vote. They never recovered."


You see this is the sort of gloating these fucks like CannyDC delight in, and the misinformation and lies of course.

Monarch were in trouble as far back as 2004 when they began to compete with easyJet and also later with Ryanair for short haul European flights. Their last complete results up to September of 2016 showed a £291million loss - all of this remember was whilst UK was part of the EU - the slump in the pound post Brexit had little or nothing to do with it.

Monarch's rise in passenger numbers but loss of revenue was down to long term aggressive ticket pricing trying to compete with the aforementioned carriers who were far better equipped in that area of the market. Trying to increase market share at the expense of profit margins is only sustainable for so long - So once again, fuck all to do with Brexit or the slump in the pound.

Travel to Turkey and Egypt was a huge part of Monarch's most profitable business - that slumped to a trickle because of ISIS and Terror - again, fuck all to do with Brexit.

All airlines have had to cope with a fall in the pound, why did only Monarch collapse? - because the seeds of it were sown going back for over a decade, with the poor decisions of it's directors and management, long before leaving the EU was even dreamed about.

So there we are, Monarch's collapse has fuck all to do with Brexit and CannyDC's posts are just another example of his 5th columnist credentials - attempting to spread discontent, misinformation and lies whenever he gets the opportunity. :shake head:

Jeez, you really do have your head shoved deep in the sand, don't you ? And that clearly allows you to deny that the uncertainty caused by Brexit which is likely to greatly affect the ability of UK airlines to fly in the EU has had any effect on potential buyers or investors in Monarch? Or that the slump in Sterling cost them £100m ?
Have a word, this isn't lies or misinformation, it's facts. But then, Brexiteers were never great on facts, were they?
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 am

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:CannyDC: "Their costs were in US Dollars, their income in GB Pounds.

300,000 holidaymakers and thousands of jobs. Hope none of them voted LEAVE.

Welcome to Brexit Britain."


CannyDC: "Actually they are travelling more, Monarch had a large rise in passengers, but received £100m less net income due to the slump in sterling, the night of the Brexit vote. They never recovered."


You see this is the sort of gloating these fucks like CannyDC delight in, and the misinformation and lies of course.

Monarch were in trouble as far back as 2004 when they began to compete with easyJet and also later with Ryanair for short haul European flights. Their last complete results up to September of 2016 showed a £291million loss - all of this remember was whilst UK was part of the EU - the slump in the pound post Brexit had little or nothing to do with it.

Monarch's rise in passenger numbers but loss of revenue was down to long term aggressive ticket pricing trying to compete with the aforementioned carriers who were far better equipped in that area of the market. Trying to increase market share at the expense of profit margins is only sustainable for so long - So once again, fuck all to do with Brexit or the slump in the pound.

Travel to Turkey and Egypt was a huge part of Monarch's most profitable business - that slumped to a trickle because of ISIS and Terror - again, fuck all to do with Brexit.

All airlines have had to cope with a fall in the pound, why did only Monarch collapse? - because the seeds of it were sown going back for over a decade, with the poor decisions of it's directors and management, long before leaving the EU was even dreamed about.

So there we are, Monarch's collapse has fuck all to do with Brexit and CannyDC's posts are just another example of his 5th columnist credentials - attempting to spread discontent, misinformation and lies whenever he gets the opportunity. :shake head:

Jeez, you really do have your head shoved deep in the sand, don't you ? And that clearly allows you to deny that the uncertainty caused by Brexit which is likely to greatly affect the ability of UK airlines to fly in the EU has had any effect on potential buyers or investors in Monarch? Or that the slump in Sterling cost them £100m ?
Have a word, this isn't lies or misinformation, it's facts. But then, Brexiteers were never great on facts, were they?


You might fool ignorant people, you don't fool me. :shake head:

I spent long enough in business to know exactly how the scenario pans out. There was no chance of further investment in Monarch, if venture capitalists Greybull weren't prepared to do it, then no-one would.

Neither was there a chance of a 'potential buyer' stepping in. It will follow the same route as every other large collapse does, any interested parties sit like vultures in the wings, waiting for the the final gasp before moving in to pick over the bones. No-one needs to take on the debts, the staff, the obligations of Monarch when all they have to do is wait and collect what they want for free.

Then you expect people to believe that Monarch racked up £291million worth of debts in the few weeks after the referendum? :shake head:

Like I said, Monarch's demise has nothing to do with Brexit, despite your attempts to persuade people otherwise with your lies and misinformation.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31936
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 am

And the slump in Sterling is being used as if it's a big stick to beat Brexit with? ..... for every person or company detrimentally affected by the drop in the value of Sterling, there are as many who are benefitting from it. :thumbsup:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31936
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: MONARCH

Postby Cannydc » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am

Trapper John wrote:And the slump in Sterling is being used as if it's a big stick to beat Brexit with? ..... for every person or company detrimentally affected by the drop in the value of Sterling, there are as many who are benefitting from it. :thumbsup:

Yet more unsubstantiated, blinkered nonsense.

Britains trade gap has WIDENED SUBSTANTIALLY as latest trade data shows little rebalancing towards manufacturing and exports...

That was the 3 months to May 17

It widened by a further £2bn in June alone.

Seems those exporters haven't got the message. Meanwhile, take a look at the prices of the 40% of our food which we import.

Www.cityam.com/27053/uk-trade-balance-w ... rexit-vote
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: MONARCH

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:And the slump in Sterling is being used as if it's a big stick to beat Brexit with? ..... for every person or company detrimentally affected by the drop in the value of Sterling, there are as many who are benefitting from it. :thumbsup:

Yet more unsubstantiated, blinkered nonsense.

Britains trade gap has WIDENED SUBSTANTIALLY as latest trade data shows little rebalancing towards manufacturing and exports...

That was the 3 months to May 17

It widened by a further £2bn in June alone.

Seems those exporters haven't got the message. Meanwhile, take a look at the prices of the 40% of our food which we import.

http://Www.cityam.com/27053/uk-trade-ba ... rexit-vote


Lol. Remoaner fake news :cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MONARCH

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:And the slump in Sterling is being used as if it's a big stick to beat Brexit with? ..... for every person or company detrimentally affected by the drop in the value of Sterling, there are as many who are benefitting from it. :thumbsup:

Yet more unsubstantiated, blinkered nonsense.

Britains trade gap has WIDENED SUBSTANTIALLY as latest trade data shows little rebalancing towards manufacturing and exports...

That was the 3 months to May 17

It widened by a further £2bn in June alone.

Seems those exporters haven't got the message. Meanwhile, take a look at the prices of the 40% of our food which we import.

http://Www.cityam.com/27053/uk-trade-ba ... rexit-vote


Exactly. ALL raw materials are priced in dollars.
No doubt some flatliner Leave voter will call government data fake news. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MONARCH

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Trapper John wrote:And the slump in Sterling is being used as if it's a big stick to beat Brexit with? ..... for every person or company detrimentally affected by the drop in the value of Sterling, there are as many who are benefitting from it. :thumbsup:


Not 'many'... few

UK exporters have 'hoarded' gains from fall in sterling, says ONS
Analysis shows companies increased export prices after Brexit vote rather than expanding production or increasing jobs

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... g-says-ons



UK trade deficit widens as fall in sterling fails to improve export sales

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... port-sales


UK exports outside EU fall despite weak pound
Exports of British-made goods to EU increase by £1.3bn, underlining country’s reliance on trade with continental Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ade-europe
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: MONARCH

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:56 pm

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:And the slump in Sterling is being used as if it's a big stick to beat Brexit with? ..... for every person or company detrimentally affected by the drop in the value of Sterling, there are as many who are benefitting from it. :thumbsup:


Not 'many'... few

UK exporters have 'hoarded' gains from fall in sterling, says ONS
Analysis shows companies increased export prices after Brexit vote rather than expanding production or increasing jobs

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... g-says-ons



UK trade deficit widens as fall in sterling fails to improve export sales

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... port-sales


UK exports outside EU fall despite weak pound
Exports of British-made goods to EU increase by £1.3bn, underlining country’s reliance on trade with continental Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ade-europe


Lol. Remianer fake news :gigglesnshit:

Double lol for remoaner labour supporters. Literally how thick can you get! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MONARCH

Postby Cannydc » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Not quite as thick as a certain guest, it seems.

Show them a fact, and they run a mile....
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests