Tories.

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Tories.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:00 am

Boris says British business men planning on turning Libya into a holiday resort .... once they've cleared the bodies away.
These people have lost touch with all decency.
They are destroying themselves and the country.
Chunky Mark has it about right ....
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 am

Rats in a sack.

They've been sussed by the British people.

The sooner they are consigned to the dustbin of Political History the better.

ps Your link comes up as a blank box...
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:04 am

...and yet we are in power for next 5 years lol :cuppaT:

Even our b team smashes your commie a team :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tories.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 am

Guest wrote:...and yet we are desperate to cling to power for the next 5 years though unlikely to, lol :cuppaT:

We unfortunately don't have a B Team, they were disbanded 6 years ago :pmsl:


Fixed that for you :gigglesnshit:
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby chinchin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Boris says British business men planning on turning Libya into a holiday resort .... once they've cleared the bodies away.
These people have lost touch with all decency.
They are destroying themselves and the country.
Chunky Mark has it about right ....




I have news for you, they never had any decency in the first place.
Jeremy Corbyn! For the many!
User avatar
chinchin
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Unmarried Men Are ‘A Problem’ For Society, Says Tory MP Iain Duncan Smith

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/m ... 9f92054af5



The Tories showing once again they have their finger on the pulse of what is troubling society.

No wonder the average age of the Tory membership is now 72 :yikes:

https://www.ft.com/content/b97e04d8-a85 ... 7?mhq5j=e7
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Tories.

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 pm

From the FT article


The failure of Britain’s governing political party to appeal to young people has been an obsession at this year’s conference, especially after the rightwing Bow Group think-tank estimated the average age of a Conservative member is 72. 

Support for the Conservatives is just 27 per cent among those aged 18-34, and 33 per cent among those aged 35-44, according to Ipsos Mori, the lowest approval levels on record. 


“Around 10 per cent of people under 44 think we’re on their side if they’re in rented accommodation, 10 per cent,” Philip Lee, a junior minister told one fringe event. “If you think about it, it’s all incredibly challenging.” He added that while Brexit dominates the party’s thinking at present, most young people regard the state of the National Health Service as more important. 


Image

Image
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Tories.

Postby Keyser » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Sometimes the mask slips with Boris - and more and more people are beginning to see this.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Keyser wrote:Sometimes the mask slips with Boris - and more and more people are beginning to see this.

There's been 2 separate articles this week of the Tories admitting they're cunts. One was the Boris and the other was an mp saying we have a sick society. In regard to how we take care of the elderly by putting them into homes.

The irony being it was both their doing.

Something's fishy. They're either stupid or they're in opposition to what they say they are.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tories.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Tory
Origin:
Mid 17th century: probably from Irish toraidhe ‘outlaw, highwayman’, from tóir ‘pursue’. The word was used of Irish peasants dispossessed by English settlers and living as robbers, and extended to other marauders especially in the Scottish Highlands. It was then adopted c 1679 as an abusive nickname for supporters of the Catholic James II.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 am

Theresa May’s crisis has deepened today with a new poll showing Labour surging ahead of the Conservatives, while the public now also has a clear preference for Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

The exclusive survey for The Independent by BMG Research now has Labour five points ahead of the Tories, who are still reeling from a coup launched by ex-ministers to overthrow Ms May

The study by BMG Research gives Labour a four point increase to 42 per cent, while the Conservatives fell two to 37 per cent.

In a separate question on who would make the better Prime Minister, Theresa May fell two points to 30 per cent, while Jeremy Corbyn rose four points to 32 per cent.

Mr Corbyn’s own overall net approval ratings are at 0 per cent, meaning as many people said they approved of his performance as leader as those who did not – a huge increase from the most recent poll, which put him at minus 10 per cent. Ms May’s approval rating is at minus 19 per cent.

The country has woken up. Next stop, a Labour government and abandonment of Brexit as too damaging to our economy :more beer:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 88166.html
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Tories.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 am

Cannydc wrote:Theresa May’s crisis has deepened today with a new poll showing Labour surging ahead of the Conservatives, while the public now also has a clear preference for Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

The exclusive survey for The Independent by BMG Research now has Labour five points ahead of the Tories, who are still reeling from a coup launched by ex-ministers to overthrow Ms May

The study by BMG Research gives Labour a four point increase to 42 per cent, while the Conservatives fell two to 37 per cent.

In a separate question on who would make the better Prime Minister, Theresa May fell two points to 30 per cent, while Jeremy Corbyn rose four points to 32 per cent.

Mr Corbyn’s own overall net approval ratings are at 0 per cent, meaning as many people said they approved of his performance as leader as those who did not – a huge increase from the most recent poll, which put him at minus 10 per cent. Ms May’s approval rating is at minus 19 per cent.

The country has woken up. Next stop, a Labour government and abandonment of Brexit as too damaging to our economy :more beer:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 88166.html


Lol. Next GE is 5 years away. You remoaning lefties dont half make us laugh with your self delusions. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tories.

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:40 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Theresa May’s crisis has deepened today with a new poll showing Labour surging ahead of the Conservatives, while the public now also has a clear preference for Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

The exclusive survey for The Independent by BMG Research now has Labour five points ahead of the Tories, who are still reeling from a coup launched by ex-ministers to overthrow Ms May

The study by BMG Research gives Labour a four point increase to 42 per cent, while the Conservatives fell two to 37 per cent.

In a separate question on who would make the better Prime Minister, Theresa May fell two points to 30 per cent, while Jeremy Corbyn rose four points to 32 per cent.

Mr Corbyn’s own overall net approval ratings are at 0 per cent, meaning as many people said they approved of his performance as leader as those who did not – a huge increase from the most recent poll, which put him at minus 10 per cent. Ms May’s approval rating is at minus 19 per cent.

The country has woken up. Next stop, a Labour government and abandonment of Brexit as too damaging to our economy :more beer:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 88166.html


Lol. Next GE is 5 years away. You remoaning lefties dont half make us laugh with your self delusions. :gigglesnshit:


When May is overthrown there will be another election as the country will demand that her successor has their own mandate.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76925
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tories.

Postby McAz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Theresa May’s crisis has deepened today with a new poll showing Labour surging ahead of the Conservatives, while the public now also has a clear preference for Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

The exclusive survey for The Independent by BMG Research now has Labour five points ahead of the Tories, who are still reeling from a coup launched by ex-ministers to overthrow Ms May

The study by BMG Research gives Labour a four point increase to 42 per cent, while the Conservatives fell two to 37 per cent.

In a separate question on who would make the better Prime Minister, Theresa May fell two points to 30 per cent, while Jeremy Corbyn rose four points to 32 per cent.

Mr Corbyn’s own overall net approval ratings are at 0 per cent, meaning as many people said they approved of his performance as leader as those who did not – a huge increase from the most recent poll, which put him at minus 10 per cent. Ms May’s approval rating is at minus 19 per cent.

The country has woken up. Next stop, a Labour government and abandonment of Brexit as too damaging to our economy :more beer:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 88166.html


Lol. Next GE is 5 years away. You remoaning lefties dont half make us laugh with your self delusions. :gigglesnshit:


When May is overthrown there will be another election as the country will demand that her successor has their own mandate.


Which is why I ernestly hope she can hang on. The left (including the squishy ground that you occupy) must not oversee the disaster that is Brexit.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Tories.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Theresa May’s crisis has deepened today with a new poll showing Labour surging ahead of the Conservatives, while the public now also has a clear preference for Jeremy Corbyn as Prime Minister.

The exclusive survey for The Independent by BMG Research now has Labour five points ahead of the Tories, who are still reeling from a coup launched by ex-ministers to overthrow Ms May

The study by BMG Research gives Labour a four point increase to 42 per cent, while the Conservatives fell two to 37 per cent.

In a separate question on who would make the better Prime Minister, Theresa May fell two points to 30 per cent, while Jeremy Corbyn rose four points to 32 per cent.

Mr Corbyn’s own overall net approval ratings are at 0 per cent, meaning as many people said they approved of his performance as leader as those who did not – a huge increase from the most recent poll, which put him at minus 10 per cent. Ms May’s approval rating is at minus 19 per cent.

The country has woken up. Next stop, a Labour government and abandonment of Brexit as too damaging to our economy :more beer:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 88166.html


Lol. Next GE is 5 years away. You remoaning lefties dont half make us laugh with your self delusions. :gigglesnshit:


When May is overthrown there will be another election as the country will demand that her successor has their own mandate.


Lol. I see. You think you live in america with a presidential system.

Oh dear.
User avatar
Guest
 


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests