Car mounts pavement near the Natural History Museum.

Re: Car mounts pavement near the Natural History Museum.

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:A nuclear bomb hasn't killed anyone since first detonated, They have been left idle ever since and won't kill again until a Person decides to use one.

The fallout from the two bombs in Japan is still killing people to this day - cancer and birth defects.

Plus there is the effects from all the tests that have been carried out over the years (America did more than a 1,000) and all the 'accidents' involving them- America admits to 32 broken arrows but

a 1970 study by one of America's nuclear weapon laboratories, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, stated that at least 1,200 weapons were involved in accidents between 1950 and 1968.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ ... -to-happen
wutang

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:How astonishingly effective is ISIS's campaign that a car mounting a pavement sends a nation into panic? It's almost as though the authorities and the media are complicit in creating this atmosphere of terror. But that cant be, can it?

What a dumb thing to say, even for you.

In case you missed it, cars driven by muslim terrorists have recently mounted the pavement in Nice, Berlin, Westminster and Barcelona, to name but four, and killed and maimed hundreds of people.

Any such incident outside a place of interest is bound to raise concerns of another terror attack. Even if it's not the case, as this seems to be an accident, people will think it at first. You putting it down to the 'authorities and the media creating this atmosphere of terror' shows what a vile cunt of a troll you are.

Good to see you've emerged from your safe corner, hope the report wasn't too traumatic for you.

Now perhaps you would like to address my observation rather than indulge in your usual abusive rant?
Last edited by McAz on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Red Okktober wrote:In case you missed it, cars driven by muslim terrorists have recently mounted the pavement in Nice, Berlin, Westminster and Barcelona, to name but four, and killed and maimed hundreds of people.

Followed closely by cars driven by right wing terrorists

Right wing news were caught encouraging it

Fox News quietly removes 'useful' compilation video of cars 'plowing through protesters' after 6 months

http://mashable.com/2017/08/15/fox-news ... wKZ_k3DqqB
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:A nuclear bomb hasn't killed anyone since first detonated, They have been left idle ever since and won't kill again until a Person decides to use one.

The fallout from the two bombs in Japan is still killing people to this day - cancer and birth defects.

Plus there is the effects from all the tests that have been carried out over the years (America did more than a 1,000) and all the 'accidents' involving them- America admits to 32 broken arrows but

a 1970 study by one of America's nuclear weapon laboratories, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, stated that at least 1,200 weapons were involved in accidents between 1950 and 1968.

Let alone the 'Baker' test at Bikini, the world's first nuclear accident :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Stooo wrote:Mate, cars and other vehicles are used for their intended purpose pretty much 100% of the time.

Guns are made to kill people, do you want the same percentage?

And there are already a number of schemes introduced to encourage people to use their cars less and even restrict cars from public areas altogether (pedestrianisation).

I am all in favour of banning cars from urban areas - car pollution is a killer
wutang

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:

Let alone the 'Baker' test at Bikini, the world's first nuclear accident :shake head:

In Grand Forks, North Dakota, in September 1980, a B-52 bomber loaded with 12 hydrogen bombs and nuclear warheads caught fire. It burned for two hours, fed by a fuel pump. Only gale force winds blowing the flames away, and a fireman climbing on to the burning plane to shut off the power, averted disaster.

wutang

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:Mate, cars and other vehicles are used for their intended purpose pretty much 100% of the time.

And there are already a number of schemes introduced to encourage people to use their cars less and even restrict cars from public areas altogether (pedestrianisation).

It is interesting to note that an electric car with zero emissions in town centres would kill just as many if driven into a crowd. In fact, because it is essentially silent, it could be used to even greater effect. Friend of mine drives a Tesla - the number of people who wander in front of him without looking, especially in car parks, beggars belief.

And he isn't even a Muslim.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:49 pm

wutang wrote:

So how do I get this massive 30 kg parcel to your doorstep?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Cannydc wrote:It is interesting to note that an electric car with zero emissions in town centres would kill just as many if driven into a crowd. In fact, because it is essentially silent, it could be used to even greater effect. Friend of mine drives a Tesla - the number of people who wander in front of him without looking, especially in car parks, beggars belief.

And he isn't even a Muslim.

Thats why full pedestrianisation is the way.
wutang

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Stooo wrote:So how do I get this massive 30 kg parcel to your doorstep?

Carry it you lazy bastard :snooty:
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:So how do I get this massive 30 kg parcel to your doorstep?

Carry it you lazy bastard :snooty:

Hah, welcome to the world of depot collection. The things on the van until I get an answer :snooty:

This probably won't affect me but there are huge logistical issues in London.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:The reports suggest a 'serious incident' with a number of casualties and a man has been arrested.

I might be proved wrong as the facts become known but I will take a guess that this is yet another brutal jihadist terrorist atrocity. :shake head:

Looks like you are wrong. You'll be disappointed you can't blame those nasty Muslims. :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

What Muslims?

You mean murderous Jihadist terrorists or ordinary folk living their lives?

Making a cheap dig on a thread such as this shows what a twat you really are - toddle off to DS with your finger over the report button and get some other people banned.

I am delighted that it is not a terrorist incident and yes I was wrong - so shoot me. :whogives:

It's not like Europe has seen any Jihadist atrocities using vehicles in the recent past is it?
Keyser

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Stooo wrote:

Consequence of too many cars on the road. Not just London but most towns and cities are a fucking nightmare.

20th century car culture will be looked back on as a dumb phase in human history
wutang

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:08 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Consequence of too many cars on the road. Not just London but most towns and cities are a fucking nightmare.

20th century car culture will be looked back on as a dumb phase in human history

Not a car owner I take it? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:19 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yeah, screw cars, I'm talking about access for couriers, from the postie to the guy driving the Morrisons artic.

How do you supply the city?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs