Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Mekon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Mekon wrote:It's not a bad thing to care for children in institutions if there are no other alternatives, but alternatives exist including putting them into the loving care of same-sex couples, Muslims and couples of a different ethnic origin. Two out of three of which you have no problem with I'm glad to hear.

I didn't say whether I had a problem or not with other religions or races adopting children - I haven't mentioned them at all other than to tell you, twice now, that I haven't mentioned them.

Stop falsely attributing this premise to me. :grrrrr:

I apologise for misrepresenting your position. I accept that you do in fact have problems with our children in need of loving homes being assigned to same-sex couples, Muslims or adoptive parents of a different ethnicity and would prefer them to be cared for in institutions if these were the only alternatives.
Mekon

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Mekon wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Mekon wrote:It's not a bad thing to care for children in institutions if there are no other alternatives, but alternatives exist including putting them into the loving care of same-sex couples, Muslims and couples of a different ethnic origin. Two out of three of which you have no problem with I'm glad to hear.

I didn't say whether I had a problem or not with other religions or races adopting children - I haven't mentioned them at all other than to tell you, twice now, that I haven't mentioned them.

I apologise for misrepresenting your position. I accept that you do in fact have problems with our children in need of loving homes being assigned to same-sex couples, Muslims or adoptive parents of a different ethnicity and would prefer them to be cared for in institutions if these were the only alternatives.

Which part of 'I didn't say whether I had a problem or not' is giving you the most trouble?
Red Okktober

Postby Mekon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Mekon wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Which part of 'I didn't say whether I had a problem or not' is giving you the most trouble?

Apologies again. You are either undecided as to whether you have a problem with our children being assigned to Muslims or adoptive parents of a different ethnicity or you do not wish to state your position. I understand.
Mekon

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs