Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Last edited by Vicky on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Misleading Thread Title.
User avatar
Guest
 

Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 pm

I changed the thread title.

"Tot Murdered By Gay Parents"

One of the parents was a hundred miles away when the baby suffered the injuries that killed her and the parent on trial, hasn't been found guilty yet.
54 Titles And Still Going Strong.

W.A.T.P.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63343
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Statistics state that a child is killed by their parents every week in the UK according to NSPCC

Oh I didnt realise this was a GAY Parent ( That is obviously different )
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:58 am

Much as I disagree with children being adopted by gay couples, the dreadful fact is that adults/parents do kill children whatever their sexual designation.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 am

you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 am

Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?


Same reason you don't see headlines saying 'straight man fathers a child' ..... as Tom Jones once said "it's not unusual ......." :thumbsup:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:23 am

Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?


I don't know, but all the headlines say "Gay Father"

It does seem strange though.

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"
54 Titles And Still Going Strong.

W.A.T.P.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63343
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:37 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?


I don't know, but all the headlines say "Gay Father"

It does seem strange though.

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"


it must be clickbait for the 'majors' and markeys to get themselves in a lather.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?


I don't know, but all the headlines say "Gay Father"

It does seem strange though.

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"


it must be clickbait for the 'majors' and markeys to get themselves in a lather.


Well stick Gay or Muslim in the headline and some folk will break their fingers at the speed they click on the link.

Sadly some people suffer from selective outrage.
54 Titles And Still Going Strong.

W.A.T.P.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63343
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:49 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?


I don't know, but all the headlines say "Gay Father"

It does seem strange though.

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"


it must be clickbait for the 'majors' and markeys to get themselves in a lather.


Well stick Gay or Muslim in the headline and some folk will break their fingers at the speed they click on the link.

Sadly some people suffer from selective outrage.


it's a shame it takes away from the real issue of a defenceless baby being killed by an adoptive parent. her life must have been awful, poor little soul.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:08 pm

So before we get into the whole 'homophobia' thing lets just look at it sensibly.

It stands to reason that the incidences of homosexuals having or adopting children will be dwarfed by those of hetrosexuals doing the same, therefore it's 'unusual' and seen as newsworthy.

There might also be the question of whether homosexuals are given the same rigourous examination as hetrosexuals before being allowed to adopt. There is an unstated belief in certain sections of our society that all homosexuals are loving, mild mannered and kind hence the 'GAY' affectation they and others place on them.

Of course I can't be sure but I don't recall many, if any incidences of people killing young adopted kids, which is in itself unusual.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Trapper John wrote:So before we get into the whole 'homophobia' thing lets just look at it sensibly.

It stands to reason that the incidences of homosexuals having or adopting children will be dwarfed by those of hetrosexuals doing the same, therefore it's 'unusual' and seen as newsworthy.

There might also be the question of whether homosexuals are given the same rigourous examination as hetrosexuals before being allowed to adopt. There is an unstated belief in certain sections of our society that all homosexuals are loving, mild mannered and kind hence the 'GAY' affectation they and others place on them.

Of course I can't be sure but I don't recall many, if any incidences of people killing young adopted kids, which is in itself unusual.


you could ask a few adoption societies about the rates of gay and heterosexual adoptions and if all adoptive parents are screened equally.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:So before we get into the whole 'homophobia' thing lets just look at it sensibly.

It stands to reason that the incidences of homosexuals having or adopting children will be dwarfed by those of hetrosexuals doing the same, therefore it's 'unusual' and seen as newsworthy.

There might also be the question of whether homosexuals are given the same rigourous examination as hetrosexuals before being allowed to adopt. There is an unstated belief in certain sections of our society that all homosexuals are loving, mild mannered and kind hence the 'GAY' affectation they and others place on them.

Of course I can't be sure but I don't recall many, if any incidences of people killing young adopted kids, which is in itself unusual.


you could ask a few adoption societies about the rates of gay and heterosexual adoptions and if all adoptive parents are screened equally.


I could but why would I? ....... law of averages says hetrosexual adoptions will be higher and they would not admit to biased screening if asked, so all in all, a waste of my time. :thumbsup:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 pm

I'm also against gay adoption. The best way I can sum it up, is that I would have been mortified if that when playing for the school football team, instead of having my mum and dad come watch me play, like with all the other kids, I had two homosexual dads turn up instead.

No teenager should have that lumped on them.

Having said that, this case has got fuck all to do whether the alleged killer was gay or not.
User avatar
Red Okktober
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?


I don't know, but all the headlines say "Gay Father"

It does seem strange though.

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"



The Mail went with "...violently shaken by his gay husband"

As opposed to the bloke's straight husband? :dunno:
The problem with Margaret Thatcher quotes is you eventually run out of them cause she's dead."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4935
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests