Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Markey mark wrote:Paid for private tutors ,

how long did that go on for?

Re: Whites Are In A bad Way

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Not at all major right , I mention before taking my oldest grandson out of primary school , grandson and one other kid was only one that could speak English in their class,

So do you home educate him now?

Was for a while home educated , daughter did find suitable schools for them , but it wasn’t easy finding the schools places for two children in London

So, one minute you're saying you took your grandson out of the school because only two kids in the class spoke English, the next minute you're saying your daughter took both her children out of the school. Surely when the first child was attending the school (for however many years) you'd have noticed then that it was largely multi cultural. How comes it was ok for the first child but not the second?

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Not at all major right , I mention before taking my oldest grandson out of primary school , grandson and one other kid was only one that could speak English in their class,

Was for a while home educated , daughter did find suitable schools for them , but it wasn’t easy finding the schools places for two children in London

So, one minute you're saying you took your grandson out of the school because only two kids in the class spoke English, the next minute you're saying your daughter took both her children out of the school. Surely when the first child was attending the school (for however many years) you'd have noticed then that it was largely multi cultural. How comes it was ok for the first child but not the second?

Both started school at the same time , youngest starting nursery with in the school , oldest started first year primary school , before they went to this school both went to the same nursery near me , at the time when the oldest was going to start his first year in primary school , daughter thought it was good idea to put the youngest in nursery in the same primary school, so they are both together at break times ,
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Both started school at the same time , youngest starting nursery with in the school , oldest started first year primary school , before they went to this school both went to the same nursery near me , at the time when the oldest was going to start his first year in primary school , daughter thought it was good idea to put the youngest in nursery in the same primary school, so they are both together at break times ,

Had she not noticed by then that no one could speak English?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Had she not noticed by then that no one could speak English?

Sketchy as fuck.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:[mark"]
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Had she not noticed by then that no one could speak English?[/quote]

not rocket science , nooo otherwise she wouldn’t have sent them to this school
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Markey mark wrote:Both started school at the same time , youngest starting nursery with in the school , oldest started first year primary school , before they went to this school both went to the same nursery near me , at the time when the oldest was going to start his first year in primary school , daughter thought it was good idea to put the youngest in nursery in the same primary school, so they are both together at break times ,

nursery and primary don't share break times.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Had she not noticed by then that no one could speak English?

she's got to be well stupid not to notice no one spoke english.

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:

Being in England you would of thought people did speak English
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

But they didn't and neither you or your daughter seemed to have noticed :dunno: Not smart like her mum then?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

in your area of london? you're having a bleeding laugh, mate.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

But they didn't and neither you or your daughter seemed to have noticed :dunno: Not smart like her mum then?

I worry about you Markey.
Everyone now knows where your wife works and what her position is.
Some might suspect she's open to bungs as it's seen as normal practice in her family.
Does that not concern you?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

I worry about you Markey.
Everyone now knows where your wife works and what her position is.
Some might suspect she's open to bungs as it's seen as normal practice in her family.
Does that not concern you?

Not married mate , my work and mates are far apart from my partners life , I have no worries on that department ,

Innocent until your proven guilty, you can’t just presume , someone guilty , what your name judge jefferies
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Major Starbold wrote:It is obvious that us genuine lily white asses are being pushed out gradually and unwhites taking over our island, if anyone does not see that then take a trip to Specsavers.

You can always fuck off to Lala land, where even the trees and grass and sky and clounds are white.
Or piss off back to Flop forum.
At least you cant infest Newsfix.

Postby Major » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Get off your asses, give up the drugs, booze, back, forums, graft a and get some good money to send your kids into PRIVATE EDUCATION which is far superior.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs