Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"Just a pinch on the ass"

Jesus H Christ - are you serious ?

Starbold disgusts me.
Always has.
\\\

taking our Lords name in vain, DISGUSTS me
n
I would have thunk you would have been grateful for a ass pinch on your humugus carc-ass.

Try discussing the topic.

Since when did Jesus Christ have and H in his name?

Image Harry Corbett

Image Harry H Corbett

Now apologise to Canny you Scum sucking clown

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:17 pm

We have a poster on here that a sex perv , takes them along the Thames at wrapping pub , ring any bells posters
Markey mark

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Wrapping Pub - must be where the local homies write their lyrics.

Straight out of Leytonstone......
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Markey mark wrote:We have a poster on here that a sex perv , takes them along the Thames at wrapping pub , ring any bells posters

Jack the wrapper?
So you know what this guy does ... how?
You know where he operates .... how?
What have you done about it ..... nothing!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Harold!!!!!! » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Markey mark wrote:We have a poster on here that a sex perv , takes them along the Thames at wrapping pub , ring any bells posters

Is this him? :dunno:

Harold!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:01 pm

McAz wrote:Our Lord was a Jew.

So you and your lefty bretheren hate him then naturally.

Postby McAz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:Our Lord was a Jew.

So you and your lefty bretheren hate him then naturally.

He was a nice Jew. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:22 am

I have mixed feelings about this whole Harvey Weinstein dilemma.

None of those actresses were actually rapped, they were not forced to engage in any sexual acts....if they did, it was consensual, a bit like prostitution. Would anyone blame a John for giving a prostitute money for a BJ? She could say nope and walk away. Same with those actresses, they could have easily said no thanks and walked away, go somewhere else and try their luck. Some of them who didn't say no, are now double Oscar winning multi millionairesses...would they never have met HW, no one might ever have heard of them. Was it right what he did? Hell NO, was it right that some of the Ladies complied? Hell NO.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 am

"I was in my dressing gown and I answered the door to find Harvey standing there," she said.
"He pushed me inside and rammed me up against the coat rack in my tiny hall and started fumbling at my gown. He was trying to kiss me and shove inside me. It was disgusting."
She said she tried to push him away but was unable to as he was too heavy.
"Finally I just gave up. At least I was able to stop him kissing me. As he ground himself against me, I kept my eyes shut tight, held my breath, just let him get on with it. He came over my leg like a dog and then left. It was pathetic, revolting. I remember lying in the bath later and crying."

sounds a lot like rape to me.....
if that happened to you holly would you be saying it wasnt actual rape.. ffs...
:shake head:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:"I was in my dressing gown and I answered the door to find Harvey standing there," she said.
"He pushed me inside and rammed me up against the coat rack in my tiny hall and started fumbling at my gown. He was trying to kiss me and shove inside me. It was disgusting."
"Finally I just gave up. At least I was able to stop him kissing me. As he ground himself against me, I kept my eyes shut tight, held my breath, just let him get on with it. He came over my leg like a dog and then left. It was pathetic, revolting. I remember lying in the bath later and crying."

and once again the UK police forces did absolutely nothing as they did nothing with Savile, Hall, Harris etc. Why can famous dirtbags get away with it so many times? Have the gutter press blamed the BBC yet? :shake head:

:header:
Punk

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Holly wrote:I have mixed feelings about this whole Harvey Weinstein dilemma.

None of those actresses were actually rapped, they were not forced to engage in any sexual acts....if they did, it was consensual, a bit like prostitution. Would anyone blame a John for giving a prostitute money for a BJ? She could say nope and walk away. Same with those actresses, they could have easily said no thanks and walked away, go somewhere else and try their luck. Some of them who didn't say no, are now double Oscar winning multi millionairesses...would they never have met HW, no one might ever have heard of them. Was it right what he did? Hell NO, was it right that some of the Ladies complied? Hell NO.

He has raped women https://archive.fo/dQzz8

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Punk wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:"I was in my dressing gown and I answered the door to find Harvey standing there," she said.

and once again the UK police forces did absolutely nothing as they did nothing with Savile, Hall, Harris etc. Why can famous dirtbags get away with it so many times? Have the gutter press blamed the BBC yet? :shake head:

:header:

money was the word you were grasping for...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:05 am

Tip of the iceberg, I wonder why he's been cast out while child abusers Woody Allen and Polanski are still in the club.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Tip of the iceberg, I wonder why he's been cast out while child abusers Woody Allen and Polanski are still in the club.

Yes, that's very true.

For some reason, the rich, powerful or famous get all sorts of excuses made for them despite being vile abusers. Polanski in particular deserves to rot in jail for a very long time, not get applauded.

I wonder if people will now look at what the Clintons did to Monica Lewinsky and a number of other women and unequivocally say it is wrong. I'm not holding my breath...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 pm

This goes a lot deeper than just Weinstein, He needs to be charged by the police and told he faces a life sentence for multiple rapes.
Then offered a deal of a lighter sentence if he names others involved in this scandal. It would bring down Hollywood.
I'd like to bet Bill Clinton is in the mess somewhere. And what about DiCaprio? How many times has there been pics of him on a boat surrounded by pretty girls. I bet they were sent there and told do what is asked if you want a break in Tinsel town.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs