Harvey Weinstein

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:This goes a lot deeper than just Weinstein, He needs to be charged by the police and told he faces a life sentence for multiple rapes.
Then offered a deal of a lighter sentence if he names others involved in this scandal. It would bring down Hollywood.
I'd like to bet Bill Clinton is in the mess somewhere. And what about DiCaprio? How many times has there been pics of him on a boat surrounded by pretty girls. I bet they were sent there and told do what is asked if you want a break in Tinsel town.

Bill Clinton and Leonardo DiCaprio ?

Did you just happen to be reading an old copy of Time magazine in the barbers, and picked out 2 names you recognised ?
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Tip of the iceberg, I wonder why he's been cast out while child abusers Woody Allen and Polanski are still in the club.

For now. Do not think for a moment that a plea bargain is not being discussed to reduce his (probably) whole life sentence :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Markey mark wrote:We have a poster on here that a sex perv , takes them along the Thames at wrapping pub , ring any bells posters

Ah, Ye Olde Wrapping Pub. Well known for it's brown paper exterior.

God but you talk some shit Markey :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:We have a poster on here that a sex perv , takes them along the Thames at wrapping pub , ring any bells posters

Very colourful around Yuletide though.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Very colourful around Yuletide though.

Always the optimist :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Bella wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"Just a pinch on the ass"

Jesus H Christ - are you serious ?

Starbold disgusts me.
Always has.
\\\

taking our Lords name in vain, DISGUSTS me
n
I would have thunk you would have been grateful for a ass pinch on your humugus carc-ass.

Try discussing the topic.

Now you're suddenly a religious man!

What does that "n" and "\\\ " in the middle of nowhere mean. You think he might have had one too many :Wiiiine!: Maybe a secret religous code :cheers:

I do think YOU have had many more than one too many, Bella
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:"I was in my dressing gown and I answered the door to find Harvey standing there," she said.
"He pushed me inside and rammed me up against the coat rack in my tiny hall and started fumbling at my gown. He was trying to kiss me and shove inside me. It was disgusting."
She said she tried to push him away but was unable to as he was too heavy.
"Finally I just gave up. At least I was able to stop him kissing me. As he ground himself against me, I kept my eyes shut tight, held my breath, just let him get on with it. He came over my leg like a dog and then left. It was pathetic, revolting. I remember lying in the bath later and crying."

sounds a lot like rape to me.....
if that happened to you holly would you be saying it wasnt actual rape.. ffs...
:shake head:

She knew he was a scumbag from the circle she moved in. He had propositioned her before. So I can't understand why she would open the door to him or to anyone in her dressing gown unless she deemed it urgent.

Add to that, that she's famous and there could be any stalker outside. You might think she'd ask. Who is it? And decide to answer the door or not.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:"I was in my dressing gown and I answered the door to find Harvey standing there," she said.
"He pushed me inside and rammed me up against the coat rack in my tiny hall and started fumbling at my gown. He was trying to kiss me and shove inside me. It was disgusting."
"Finally I just gave up. At least I was able to stop him kissing me. As he ground himself against me, I kept my eyes shut tight, held my breath, just let him get on with it. He came over my leg like a dog and then left. It was pathetic, revolting. I remember lying in the bath later and crying."

She knew he was a scumbag from the circle she moved in. He had propositioned her before. So I can't understand why she would open the door to him or to anyone in her dressing gown unless she deemed it urgent.

Add to that, that she's famous and there could be any stalker outside. You might think she'd ask. Who is it? And decide to answer the door or not.

What difference does any of that make to what happened?

Are you arguing that this lady was the author of her own misfortune because she had the temerity of...answering her own front door?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you arguing that this lady was the author of her own misfortune because she had the temerity of...answering her own front door?

I'm saying it doesn't make sense so it doesn't ring true.

In context this woman is a celebrity. Celebs get hounded. And they know that. We know that.

She meets Weinstein from the circles she mixes in. She finds him repulsive and then he knocks on her door.

Apparently she doesn't ask who is it? Which even us non celebs do and she answers in her dressing gown.

Or. She does ask who is it? And answers in her dressing gown to someone she already thinks is a perv.

Its reasonable to ask "why answer the door to him?"

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:46 am

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Tip of the iceberg, I wonder why he's been cast out while child abusers Woody Allen and Polanski are still in the club.

For now. Do not think for a moment that a plea bargain is not being discussed to reduce his (probably) whole life sentence :wink:

So where does this power to abuse and get away with it come from? Does he know too much about other abusers?

Savile used to say something similar about being untouchable because of what he knows.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:48 am

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

In context this woman is a celebrity. Celebs get hounded. And they know that. We know that.

She meets Weinstein from the circles she mixes in. She finds him repulsive and then he knocks on her door.

Apparently she doesn't ask who is it? Which even us non celebs do and she answers in her dressing gown.

Or. She does ask who is it? And answers in her dressing gown to someone she already thinks is a perv.

No, a reasonable question would be ,Why the fuck does he think he can sexually abuse women?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 am

I always thought sexual abuse was done to someone against their will whatever the circumstances?

I didn't realise it was a pick-a-mix thing where if you personally benefit from it, it's fine - but if you don't think you have 'got your just rewards' you can kick off about it, even decades later. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:51 am

It's way for powerful predators to make 'weaker' people feel powerless.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41650350
Lady Murasaki

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 am

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

What doesn't ring true? That a person, even a celebrity, would open their front door without asking who it is? I never ask.

That a famous person wouldn't open their door wearing a dressing gown? Maybe you should ask Cherie Blair about that.

That a person wouldn't expect when they opened that a work colleague, even one with an unsavoury reputation, that sexual assault would occur? That's the vast majority of people I suspect.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 pm

I think your reply is ridiculous Avon. And even a lie. Everyone asks who it is before answering the door.

She claimed he was stalking her before this happened. Even more reason to be on her guard.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs