Bit of right wingery in austria....

Bit of right wingery in austria....

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 pm

As the world corrects itself after years of lib/leftie bs austria elects a right winger :cuppaT:

You sjws are an anachronism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4689733/s ... st-leader/

Re: Bit of right wingery in austria....

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm

austria - check

right winger - check

wants to get rid of foreigners - check

what could possibly go wrong?

Postby Trapper John » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 am

You people do make me laugh, when a liberal or left wing government is elected democratically, everyone who didn't want it is expected to just suck it up and usually do.

When the opposite happens, those who didn't want it cut up rough and cry all sorts of horrors are about to befall them, refusing to accept the will of the majority.

Which sort of regime would you want to live under? - personally I prefer one that is voted for by the majority, not one where a minority thinks it knows what's best for everyone. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 am

Trapper John wrote:You people do make me laugh, when a liberal or left wing government is elected democratically, everyone who didn't want it is expected to just suck it up and usually do.

When the opposite happens, those who didn't want it cut up rough and cry all sorts of horrors are about to befall them, refusing to accept the will of the majority.

Which sort of regime would you want to live under? - personally I prefer one that is voted for by the majority, not one where a minority thinks it knows what's best for everyone. :thumbsup:

since the very birth of democracy, lefties have always railed against it when they lose. Their lack of self awareness as they repeat the same behaviour of old now would be funny if we havent already seen the outcome repeated many times in the past/other countries.

Always shame democracy deniers. There are many resident here on this forum. And they hate jews too.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:18 am

Trapper John wrote:You people do make me laugh, when a liberal or left wing government is elected democratically, everyone who didn't want it is expected to just suck it up and usually do.

You seem to be saying that you disagree with the fundamental processes of our parliament, based on democratic processes for 600 years, where the elected government leads AND HER MAJESTIE'S OPPOSITION OPPOSES.

I take it you do understand the concept of opposition ?

If a government gets elected, those who oppose it's policies DO NOT SIMPLY ROLL OVER AND GET THEIR TUMMIES TICKLED.

Instead, they use reasoned argument and logic to point out the perceived problems with the ruling party policies in an effort to amend them, either straight away or via the next election.

Thus I have no intention of simply giving in if a government (Tory) or an advisory referendum (Brexit) goes against me. Our form of democracy, including opposition, has worked for 600 years and I would wish it to continue.

I am saddened to see people who are now anti-democratic, simply because they can see that opposition holds all the cards and they would wish them to be silenced.

Shame on you.
Cannydc

Postby wutang » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:austria - check

right winger - check

wants to get rid of foreigners - check

what could possibly go wrong?

:mrgreen:
wutang

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Cannydc wrote:

You seem to be saying that you disagree with the fundamental processes of our parliament, based on democratic processes for 600 years, where the elected government leads AND HER MAJESTIE'S OPPOSITION OPPOSES.

If a government gets elected, those who oppose it's policies DO NOT SIMPLY ROLL OVER AND GET THEIR TUMMIES TICKLED.

Instead, they use reasoned argument and logic to point out the perceived problems with the ruling party policies in an effort to amend them, either straight away or via the next election.

Thus I have no intention of simply giving in if a government (Tory) or an advisory referendum (Brexit) goes against me. Our form of democracy, including opposition, has worked for 600 years and I would wish it to continue.

I am saddened to see people who are now anti-democratic, simply because they can see that opposition holds all the cards and they would wish them to be silenced.

Shame on you.

Opposition to an elected governments policy = ok.
Refusing to carry out will of british people = anti democratic. As you are a lefty ultimately democracy is only a tool towards totalitarianism for you. If you cant see that you are the lefts useful idiot. Read a book ffs.

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Shame on you.

Refusing to carry out will of british people = anti democratic. As you are a lefty ultimately democracy is only a tool towards totalitarianism for you. If you cant see that you are the lefts useful idiot. Read a book ffs.

We live in a representative democracy you knobend. Plebiscites are a shit idea when it comes to major policy decisions.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Shame on you.

I have no mandate to carry out any will of the British (note capital letter) people.

I simply oppose the very concept of Brexit.

I also note the propensity of Leavers to insult, rather than debate. Just one more reason to realise how wrong they really are.
Cannydc

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs