Scummy Mummy

Scummy Mummy

Postby Major » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Mothers have entered a heated debate over whether it's ever acceptable to don pyjamas on the school run, with some saying they do it every day and others dubbing the habit 'disgusting'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z4vnJ9J4fF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I believe this is referring to council house lazy unmarried tramp stampers with loads of kids, I cannot imagine them having the same degree of self respect as private house dwellers.
Major
Twat.

Re: Scummy Mummy

Postby Bella » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:33 pm

I always wear a burkha over mine, far more respectable. :trollface:
Bella

Postby wutang » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Depends if they are nice Jim jams or not :dunno:

I've been known to nip to the shop in my Minions onesie from time to time :snooty:
wutang

Postby Major » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:46 pm

wutang wrote:Depends if they are nice Jim jams or not :dunno:

I've been known to nip to the shop in my Minions onesie from time to time :snooty:

At last, a lady joining a topic without abuse and foul language streaming from her mouth, I hope Bella sees this, it may rub off on her.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm

The mind does truly boggle...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Stockings and heels can be such a faff.
McAz

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:56 pm

As long as the kids turn up for school on time and dressed in accordance with the school's uniform policy what does it matter what their mothers wear to drop off?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:As long as the kids turn up for school on time and dressed in accordance with the school's uniform policy what does it matter what their mothers wear to drop off?

There are far worse gossip discussions among the schoolgate mafia... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:As long as the kids turn up for school on time and dressed in accordance with the school's uniform policy what does it matter what their mothers wear to drop off?

Yikes!

I've been dropping off my eldest at School for years (and also my youngest now) and the mums have always been nice. What they discuss when they go off for coffee after drop off is anyone's guess though.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yikes!

I've been dropping off my eldest at School for years (and also my youngest now) and the mums have always been nice. What they discuss when they go off for coffee after drop off is anyone's guess though.

Didn't you notice the groups forming? The hush as certain people went towards their herd? :yikes:

I'm cursed with high 'woo' and will talk to anyone, even on the tube but the schoolgate was always a minefield. Stood around with the rest of them. One time I devised a plot to eat food for lunch that would give me really stinky farts that I would let off while wandering around waiting for my offspring in the afternoon. How I didn't shit myself I will never know :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

At last, a lady joining a topic without abuse and foul language streaming from her mouth, I hope Bella sees this, it may rub off on her.

Can you point out "foul" language or "abuse" ?
Bella

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yikes!

Didn't you notice the groups forming? The hush as certain people went towards their herd? :yikes:

I'm cursed with high 'woo' and will talk to anyone, even on the tube but the schoolgate was always a minefield. Stood around with the rest of them. One time I devised a plot to eat food for lunch that would give me really stinky farts that I would let off while wandering around waiting for my offspring in the afternoon. How I didn't shit myself I will never know :shake head:

Hahaha! That's taking chemical warfare a bit far mate.

There's definitely cliques but I'm pretty much the same in that I'll talk to anyone. I'm also a bit oblivious to the politics of the playground so may well have put my foot in it more times than I can imagine but live in blissful ignorance.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Bella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

We've received no reports and English is obviously his second language...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

We've received no reports and English is obviously his second language...

Yes, I wonder what is his first language is, interested from a cultural point of view :smilin:
Bella

Postby Benny Sid Howard » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Why bother with PJ's?

I just parade around the vegetable counter at Morrisons naked apart from stocking and killer high heels - and I am a bloke. :canny:
Benny Sid Howard

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs