Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:08 pm

anyway

about Dubai
me missus wanted us to go a couple of year ago
but luckily I know a young joiner who works out there, and is making fortunes btw, bespoke work for oil rich muvvas many wives

and he gave me the full SP round it all
he basically said, hes only there for the work
he don't go out much, keeps his nut down, and gets left alone

but warned that the rich muvvas out there
tolerate us at best
despise us at worst
and would love to bar us all from going there

its a very flashy place
but is every bit as backward barbaric and fucked up as many other nations in the ME
I'm just a boy, whos intentions are good.................
User avatar
Mark
 
Posts: 6548
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 am
Location: Darn Sarf

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Mark wrote:anyway

about Dubai
me missus wanted us to go a couple of year ago
but luckily I know a young joiner who works out there, and is making fortunes btw, bespoke work for oil rich muvvas many wives

and he gave me the full SP round it all
he basically said, hes only there for the work
he don't go out much, keeps his nut down, and gets left alone

but warned that the rich muvvas out there
tolerate us at best
despise us at worst
and would love to bar us all from going there

its a very flashy place
but is every bit as backward barbaric and fucked up as many other nations in the ME


Sorry Mark. I do not reckognise that description of The UAE United Arab Emirates. Dubai being a city of that country. Abu Dhabi is the Capital.

The population of the UAE is around 9 million. The local population around
4. million the expat from various countries around 5 million.

The British government signed a hundred years agreement to manage the country. Dubai in Particul.
Shiek Rashid al maktoum the then ruler who signed that deal was a great believer in the British. He told his sons keep with the British.

This was printed the Gulf News and the Khaleej times. the two main newspapers. The now ruler Sheik Mohamed has religously followed his fathers request. Many, many brits are employed by the City itself.

The Asian Labour is being treated better than they were before, British Influence. But it has taken a couple of generations.

The problem is a lot of people forget they are in a Muslim country, and when they forget that, things can happen. And sometimes it takes time to resolve. Do not believe all the stories you read about. Brits have stolen large amounts of money from them. Raped air hostesses, and other things not a word in the british or world press about things like that.

To find out about the UAE. The Gulf News and the Khaleej Times newspaper are on line.

There are seven Emirates. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Kyma, Fujaria, Ajman, Um Qwaim, Sharjah, They declared independance in 1971 from Britain as an independant nation and signed another deal with Britain as I explained earlier.

Abu Dhabi is the richest followed by Dubai. Both whom have oil reserves no other Emirate has. End of History lesson.
In my own case I was seconded there, by the British Miiltary, during my earlier days I met a couple of young arabs that wanted more than being a camel driver so to speak. I spoke to my father who ran a particular type of business for the aircraft industry, the young guys fronted money. The Al Maktoum family became involved.
My father opened an office in Dubai. I resigned from the military and joined him in this new venture. We used to move between the Uk office and the Dubai office on a shared basis. The rest is history.

And people liketo hide behind the word GUEST write things like he does. Do my head in
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Mark wrote:anyway

about Dubai
me missus wanted us to go a couple of year ago
but luckily I know a young joiner who works out there, and is making fortunes btw, bespoke work for oil rich muvvas many wives

and he gave me the full SP round it all
he basically said, hes only there for the work
he don't go out much, keeps his nut down, and gets left alone

but warned that the rich muvvas out there
tolerate us at best
despise us at worst
and would love to bar us all from going there

its a very flashy place
but is every bit as backward barbaric and fucked up as many other nations in the ME


Sorry Mark. I do not reckognise that description of The UAE United Arab Emirates. Dubai being a city of that country. Abu Dhabi is the Capital.

The population of the UAE is around 9 million. The local population around
4. million the expat from various countries around 5 million.

The British government signed a hundred years agreement to manage the country. Dubai in Particul.
Shiek Rashid al maktoum the then ruler who signed that deal was a great believer in the British. He told his sons keep with the British.

This was printed the Gulf News and the Khaleej times. the two main newspapers. The now ruler Sheik Mohamed has religously followed his fathers request. Many, many brits are employed by the City itself.

The Asian Labour is being treated better than they were before, British Influence. But it has taken a couple of generations.

The problem is a lot of people forget they are in a Muslim country, and when they forget that, things can happen. And sometimes it takes time to resolve. Do not believe all the stories you read about. Brits have stolen large amounts of money from them. Raped air hostesses, and other things not a word in the british or world press about things like that.

To find out about the UAE. The Gulf News and the Khaleej Times newspaper are on line.

There are seven Emirates. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Kyma, Fujaria, Ajman, Um Qwaim, Sharjah, They declared independance in 1971 from Britain as an independant nation and signed another deal with Britain as I explained earlier.

Abu Dhabi is the richest followed by Dubai. Both whom have oil reserves no other Emirate has. End of History lesson.
In my own case I was seconded there, by the British Miiltary, during my earlier days I met a couple of young arabs that wanted more than being a camel driver so to speak. I spoke to my father who ran a particular type of business for the aircraft industry, the young guys fronted money. The Al Maktoum family became involved.
My father opened an office in Dubai. I resigned from the military and joined him in this new venture. We used to move between the Uk office and the Dubai office on a shared basis. The rest is history.

And people liketo hide behind the word GUEST write things like he does. Do my head in

Wiki is a wonderful resource but your fondness for 1933 shines through and you're probably not 85

Anyone who actually knows the UAE will know what I'm talking about
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:34 pm

It appears Hiding the word Guest. You cannot help being an rsole of the first order.

Nothing I wrote did I get from Wikileaks.

But to further you education. and if you know anything about Dubai. Perhaps you can tell every one about addresses used mainly by the UK expats. You wont so I will tell you. Jumeria 1, 2, 3, are a very popular areas
The Arabian Development, Fondly referred to as Chicago Beach Village, Which as now been knocked down and built into a venice type canal area. The Jebel Ali Village 40 Ks along the Shiek Zayed highway. Operated by the Jebel Ali Free Zone. and the Jebel Ali Port Authority.
The road leading to the old Port Rashid. Is The Mina Road. pronounced meena meaning beside the sea or water. None of this is in wikileaks.
Dubai is actually two small cities ,pulled into one. It used to be split by the The Dubai Creek. Sheik Rashids men swam that creek and caught out the other ruler at a weddding. Killed them and brought Dubai into one city. Aided by the Brits. Sharjah was the only operated airport in that part of the world for years operated by the RAF. Closed now the main runway is now part of the main highway in Sharjah. Sheik Rashid wanted his own airport and the Brits agreed. Hence Dubai airport was born. That you can look up on any site showing the history of the UAE. Dubai in particular. Next to the camel track out Narwheel. Is a museum, a museum dedicated to Horse Racing and Arabian horses. Not in Wikileaks.

For your info our villa was in Jumeria number three, across the road from a supermarket called the HYPER MARKET. Further along the road was Central Park, further along was the Dubai Zoo. All built during my time there. The Dubai Zoo is now closing and the animals being moved to a new safari Park.

Oh by the way what the fuck as 1933 got to with anything.

Lets see, They drive on the right hand side. The driving licences are gold in colour, , The ID card used to be green on white. The Sheik Zayed Mohamed highway runs in a straight line Dubai to Jebel Ali it goes past the Jebel ali free zone and and port. The Dubai Metro is a driverless tramway. IT operated from the top down by women.

A police officer or officers are at every metro station. Even there arab football fans can be a bit rowdy on match days. I actually met Don Revie very briefly when he was manager of Al Nasr football club, A dubai club by the way. Very close to that was Saint Mary's Church. which my mother helped start a seconds shop. Mainly for the seamen from various nationalities. Mostly Asian.

Head North out of Dubai You will pass Abu Dhabi Keep going and you will hit the border for Qatar, then no mans land which which was agreed by the joint nations not to be claimed by either of the three adjoining countries. As a buffer Zone. to pass you need an entry visa into Quatar which has to be obtained from the quatar border post. To leave the UAE at that Border you need to have a Dubai Resident or entry visa in your passport.

For many years only Brits could get entry visa's into The UAE. from the late 70's onward. Now most Nationalities get the entry visa.This does not allow you to work. For man to get his family in he has to apply for a sponsorship visa. After he has his work resident and work visa in his passport. At one time it took ages. Now it is done in a couple of days.

Oh yes I know a great deal about the inner working and the geographical area's and I did not get it from Wikileaks. Oh one more point for manmy years one had to have a passport with an entry visa to pass the Old Border post at Jebel ali. Which was the border between the Emirate of Dubai and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Is that in wikileaks. dont think so.

So I suggest you get your head out of you arse. And stop maligning me. with your crap/
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:45 pm

I seriously fail to see why anyone would wish to dispute your description, Roc.

All a bit unpleasant and bitter on their part, tbh.
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9436
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Cannydc wrote:I seriously fail to see why anyone would wish to dispute your description, Roc.

All a bit unpleasant and bitter on their part, tbh.

If this is the same Roc from Sol is suspect it's because he is notoriously full of shit.

And he definitely did claim to have lived for an extended period in Spain although I could not say whether that claim, his claim to have lived in Dubai, his claim to have served in the army and the air force, and for all I know the navy, the police and the coast guard too are true, intentionally false or fanciful inventions.

The trouble with proven and self-confessed liars is no-one can trust them even if they're telling the truth
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:14 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I seriously fail to see why anyone would wish to dispute your description, Roc.

All a bit unpleasant and bitter on their part, tbh.

If this is the same Roc from Sol is suspect it's because he is notoriously full of shit.

And he definitely did claim to have lived for an extended period in Spain although I could not say whether that claim, his claim to have lived in Dubai, his claim to have served in the army and the air force, and for all I know the navy, the police and the coast guard too are true, intentionally false or fanciful inventions.

The trouble with proven and self-confessed liars is no-one can trust them even if they're telling the truth


I know Roc from days of yore too, back in the days on SOL when BNP supporters were taking a daily beating. I honestly can't remember claims of living in Spain. I always had the impression he was a Scaley Brat (son of serving military) and did his travelling then.
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9436
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I seriously fail to see why anyone would wish to dispute your description, Roc.

All a bit unpleasant and bitter on their part, tbh.

If this is the same Roc from Sol is suspect it's because he is notoriously full of shit.

And he definitely did claim to have lived for an extended period in Spain although I could not say whether that claim, his claim to have lived in Dubai, his claim to have served in the army and the air force, and for all I know the navy, the police and the coast guard too are true, intentionally false or fanciful inventions.

The trouble with proven and self-confessed liars is no-one can trust them even if they're telling the truth

NEVER SAID I LIVED IN SPAIN, Ever, That is a lie put on here by you.

The only military service I have done was in the British Army. I notice you pumped out your little dialogue with more of your lies crap. To bolster your trolling point of view. Which is just shit.

So you can keep on with your nasty trolling which really shows what an rsole you. are. And your right, liars like you will put out anything to justify bullshit just like your doing. I suggest you get an avatar, instead of hiding behind the Guest. What was you avatar on SOL. Or are you to scared to put that up. I bet we would know more about you if you did.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I seriously fail to see why anyone would wish to dispute your description, Roc.

All a bit unpleasant and bitter on their part, tbh.

If this is the same Roc from Sol is suspect it's because he is notoriously full of shit.

And he definitely did claim to have lived for an extended period in Spain although I could not say whether that claim, his claim to have lived in Dubai, his claim to have served in the army and the air force, and for all I know the navy, the police and the coast guard too are true, intentionally false or fanciful inventions.

The trouble with proven and self-confessed liars is no-one can trust them even if they're telling the truth


I know Roc from days of yore too, back in the days on SOL when BNP supporters were taking a daily beating. I honestly can't remember claims of living in Spain. I always had the impression he was a Scaley Brat (son of serving military) and did his travelling then.


No Canny I was not a Scaley Brat,( What ever that is) I was an Adult in the Military, just like you were an Adult when you were in the RAF. Never a son of a serving Military Person. I was Military in my own right.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9436
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)

Indeed they do but Rocsforbrains doesn't know that - it's because he is so full of shit he makes a cesspool look like a swimming pool that has just been cleaned.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:45 am

Jamie Herron's ordeal has cost him his life savings.

£60,000 he said, no wonder he wants to go back.
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64071
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)


Being single in the Army I Did not come across that expression.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)

Indeed they do but Rocsforbrains doesn't know that - it's because he is so full of shit he makes a cesspool look like a swimming pool that has just been cleaned.



scaly Brat. No I did not know it. But I have a question for you, Why have you not given up your Avatar name You used on sol. Too much of a coward are you, yes you are. Give it up you shit for brains coward. Not every single person in my unit ever used that expression round me. outside of that. Army brat was commonly used.

The Rsole who hides behind the word guest, will not give up his avatar he used on sol I would bet money on it. He would rather hide behind a paper bag Just a trolling coward. What was you avatar, what was your avatar,
what was your avatar, what was your avatar now i'm gonna shout it, . WHAT WAS YOUR AVATAR.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)

Indeed they do but Rocsforbrains doesn't know that - it's because he is so full of shit he makes a cesspool look like a swimming pool that has just been cleaned.



scaly Brat. No I did not know it. But I have a question for you, Why have you not given up your Avatar name You used on sol. Too much of a coward are you, yes you are. Give it up you shit for brains coward. Not every single person in my unit ever used that expression round me. outside of that. Army brat was commonly used.

The Rsole who hides behind the word guest, will not give up his avatar he used on sol I would bet money on it. He would rather hide behind a paper bag Just a trolling coward. What was you avatar, what was your avatar,
what was your avatar, what was your avatar now i'm gonna shout it, . WHAT WAS YOUR AVATAR.

Such bile and spite Rocsforbrains.

You haven't changed one bit since you claimed you lived in Spain.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests