NHS Wanna Rent Your Spare Room

Re: NHS Wanna Rent Your Spare Room

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:So, it's a sort of fantasy then?

It's been canny's fantasy as long as I've been posting here. Have you never noticed this open borders shite before?

Wutang shares the same fantasy.

Crazy stuff eh?

The plan is that we just let anyone in who wants to come here, regardless of who they are or where they come from. They could be terrorists, rapists, have ebola, whatever - all are wecome!

Sorry Red, we were discussing the deficit in the healthcare budget that fails to care for people who are not yet ready to look after themselves.

I'm not sure about your point :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Stooo wrote:Sorry Red, we were discussing the deficit in the healthcare budget that fails to care for people who are not yet ready to look after themselves.

Says the fella who posted the link to the black authors issue at Cambridge Uni.

If you're struggling to follow my point, fuck knows how you expect me to follow yours. At least mine is hospital-related.

I'll ask again - are you not familiar with canny's (and wutang's) open borders plan? I've even quoted him talking about it on the previous page, I'm surprised you missed it.

Do you not think there's a connection between allowing unlimited people in and the shortage of NHS beds?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Sorry Red, we were discussing the deficit in the healthcare budget that fails to care for people who are not yet ready to look after themselves.

Says the fella who posted the link to the black authors issue at Cambridge Uni.

If you're struggling to follow my point, fuck knows how you expect me to follow yours. At least mine is hospital-related.

I'll ask again - are you not familiar with canny's (and wutang's) open borders plan? I've even quoted him talking about it on the previous page, I'm surprised you missed it.

Do you not think there's a connection between allowing unlimited people in and the shortage of NHS beds?

I'm a federalist Red, I truly believe in national and ultimately worldwide open borders. NHS bed shortages are down to voting in shit governments who rely on shit civil servants. How the hell are you going to change that?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:40 pm

The problem is undoubtably the massive influx of forun trash invading our island with an agenda to take it over, their roots are set down as taking over massive areas of our towns and cities, forming ghettos, corner shops, their own schools, the rag trade and mosques.

We should CHERRY PICK.

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:54 pm

This country has always taken the resources of other nations and now it's human resources.
It costs a lot of money to train up nurses and doctors so let the poorer countries pay for that and we'll take the their investment.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:42 am

Major Starbold wrote:The problem is undoubtably the massive influx of forun trash invading our island with an agenda to take it over, their roots are set down as taking over massive areas of our towns and cities, forming ghettos, corner shops, their own schools, the rag trade and mosques.

We should CHERRY PICK.

Your paranoia exposed in a sentence.

I genuinely pity you, if this is your world.

Because for 'forun' (sic) you mean Muslims. And 99.99999% of them want just the same as the rest of us - the freedom to get on with our lives in peace.

Sad bigotry won't change that.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:54 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:]

Where has this happened?

Eh? It obviously hasn't happened yet. :mrgreen:

It's canny's master plan for the future - open borders with lots of foreign doctors treating lots of foreign patients in super-sized hospitals.

He's yet to factor in where all these extra people are going to live, where their children will go to school, how our public transport systems will cope, how we'll be able to provide enough food etc - other than that it sounds like a cracker! :thumbsup:

As a matter of simple fact, and at the risk of repeating myself yet again, I do not ADVOCATE open borders. I simply recognise that there is no way of stopping the inevitable. We already have an estimated 1,000,000 illegals here - and couldn't stop a single one of them. If they are determined enough, they will get here. Eventually the concept of borders will become redundant. In many countries they already are.

The funny part about this is the concept that an open EU has caused our NHS crisis. Yet, almost all of the EU people coming here are young and coming to work.... They aren't sick, they don't import 'exotic diseases' and they contribute hugely to our economy. So we are about to stop them, but immigration from the rest of the world carries on apace. LEGAL immigration.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:48 am

Cannydc wrote:As a matter of simple fact, and at the risk of repeating myself yet again, I do not ADVOCATE open borders. I simply recognise that there is no way of stopping the inevitable. We already have an estimated 1,000,000 illegals here - and couldn't stop a single one of them. If they are determined enough, they will get here. Eventually the concept of borders will become redundant. In many countries they already are.

The funny part about this is the concept that an open EU has caused our NHS crisis. Yet, almost all of the EU people coming here are young and coming to work.... They aren't sick, they don't import 'exotic diseases' and they contribute hugely to our economy. So we are about to stop them, but immigration from the rest of the world carries on apace. LEGAL immigration.

LMAO - so after years of telling us you're in favour of open borders, you're now telling us you're not? What kind of dumb fuck illiterate audience do you think you have on here?

So lets get this crystal clear - are you in favour of open borders or not? A yes or no will do. None of this bollocks about 'you can't stop them', because clearly lots of people have been stopped from entering the UK by border control.

Here's your gem from the previous page again:

Cannydc wrote:
What I expect with open borders is more foreign-born doctors and nurses looking after more people. And more foreign-born people working here and paying taxes to pay for them, just as they do now.

Why do you prefix both doctors and people paying taxes here with 'foreign-born', but refer to the parasites who'll be bleeding the NHS dry simply as 'more people' - don't you think they deserve a 'foreign-born' as well?
Red Okktober

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:10 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:As a matter of simple fact, and at the risk of repeating myself yet again, I do not ADVOCATE open borders. I simply recognise that there is no way of stopping the inevitable. We already have an estimated 1,000,000 illegals here - and couldn't stop a single one of them. If they are determined enough, they will get here. Eventually the concept of borders will become redundant. In many countries they already are.

LMAO - so after years of telling us you're in favour of open borders, you're now telling us you're not? What kind of dumb fuck illiterate audience do you think you have on here?

My guess, if you're reffering to you...A big one.

So lets get this crystal clear - are you in favour of open borders or not? A yes or no will do. None of this bollocks about 'you can't stop them', because clearly lots of people have been stopped from entering the UK by border control.

Here's your gem from the previous page again:

Cannydc wrote:
What I expect with open borders is more foreign-born doctors and nurses looking after more people. And more foreign-born people working here and paying taxes to pay for them, just as they do now.

Why do you prefix both doctors and people paying taxes here with 'foreign-born', but refer to the parasites who'll be bleeding the NHS dry simply as 'more people' - don't you think they deserve a 'foreign-born' as well?

Maybe because he's not a xenophobic ranter.
Lady Murasaki

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
The plan is that we just let anyone in who wants to come here, regardless of who they are or where they come from. They could be terrorists, rapists, have ebola, whatever - all are wecome!

You're not
wutang

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Do you not think there's a connection between allowing unlimited people in and the shortage of NHS beds?

No. The reason is the Tories relentless attacks on the NHS.

A great list here of how the Tories agenda has fucked things

https://twitter.com/juniordrblog/status ... 5761847296

As you dont like the NHS hiring foreign workers you might want to ask why the Tories have made working in the NHS so undesirable that more people are leaving than new ones are joing to replace them.

Privatisation and austerity is to blame.
wutang

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Tories took over a NHS that was in surplus.

Then cut the shit out of it till we end up with massive deficits....

All ready to sell it off to the private sector parasites like Richard Branson :brickwall:
wutang

Postby Major » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:The problem is undoubtably the massive influx of forun trash invading our island with an agenda to take it over, their roots are set down as taking over massive areas of our towns and cities, forming ghettos, corner shops, their own schools, the rag trade and mosques.

We should CHERRY PICK.

Your paranoia exposed in a sentence.

I genuinely pity you, if this is your world.

Because for 'forun' (sic) you mean Muslims. And 99.99999% of them want just the same as the rest of us - the freedom to get on with our lives in peace.

Sad bigotry won't change that.

YES, I mean muzzzzizzzz and any unless scrounger who invades us.

A muzzzzi is a muzzzzz is a muzzzzzi is a muzzzzzi, why do they have ghettos why do they have their own schools/mosques where we are not allowed into, why do they live like scum.

I CHALLENGE anyone of you to visit their controlled areas of Bradford, Barnsley, Halifax, Luton, London, Birmingham, yes I could add more but there is not any point doing such because you do not wanna see.

OPEN THINE EYES
Major
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:23 pm

wutang wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Do you not think there's a connection between allowing unlimited people in and the shortage of NHS beds?

No. The reason is the Tories relentless attacks on the NHS.

A great list here of how the Tories agenda has fucked things

https://twitter.com/juniordrblog/status ... 5761847296

As you dont like the NHS hiring foreign workers you might want to ask why the Tories have made working in the NHS so undesirable that more people are leaving than new ones are joing to replace them.

Privatisation and austerity is to blame.

Of course, it's all the fault of the Tories, and nothing to do with having too many immigrants here at all. I wouldn't have expected you to come up with anything else.

It's been projected that by 2029 the UK population will rise to 70 million. That's an increase of 4.4 million from today's figures. 77% of that increase will be down to immigration.

That's around another 3.5 million extra immigrants and their kids over the next 12 years. If there's a shortage of hospital beds now, I dread to think what it will be like then.

Imagine what it would be like with your and canny's open borders master plan.
Red Okktober

Postby Punk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Complete misrepresentation of the truth.

The aim is to recruit the likes of ex-health workers (retired etc) who have a known background in caring for patients.

There are 500 beds currently blocked in my area alone. They are trialing it in Southend, perhaps see how it goes before writing it off ?

Alternatively, stop letting so many third world parasites in, who are queue jumping and taking up beds paid for by the British tax payer.

Why should some old boy who's worked all his life. have to wait for his hip replacement op because some Somalian teenager who's been here 5 minutes, is popping out triplets?

LoL - with your 'open borders' plan, where do you presume future NHS patients will find beds?

What made up bollocks. :hand:
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs