NHS Wanna Rent Your Spare Room

Re: NHS Wanna Rent Your Spare Room

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Red Okktober wrote:It's been projected that by 2029 the UK population will rise to 70 million. That's an increase of 4.4 million from today's figures. 77% of that increase will be down to immigration.

Nope. 54% is immigration and 46% is births above deaths.

This prediction doesnt take into account the effects of brexit - "The level of net migration and, indeed, the potential emigration of young, fertile residents are dependent on the kind of post-Brexit agreement that emerges."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41761292

Given that the current state of the brexit negotiations is gonns see the UK worse off that will result in more economically mobile people leaving. As with young British doctors and nurses that are fucking off to other countries where they are not shafted as much by Tory cunts.

The prediction is for the UK to see loads more old people "the study also says that the numbers of people aged 85 and over with have doubled to from 1.6m in 2016 to 3.2m in 2041"

So a society with loads of eldery people to look after but no doctors or nurses cos Tory cunts have driven them all away with austerity bollock

Genius move there :brickwall:
wutang

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:The problem is undoubtably the massive influx of forun trash invading our island with an agenda to take it over, their roots are set down as taking over massive areas of our towns and cities, forming ghettos, corner shops, their own schools, the rag trade and mosques.

We should CHERRY PICK.

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.

Your paranoia exposed in a sentence.

I genuinely pity you, if this is your world.

Because for 'forun' (sic) you mean Muslims. And 99.99999% of them want just the same as the rest of us - the freedom to get on with our lives in peace.

Sad bigotry won't change that.

YES, I mean muzzzzizzzz and any unless scrounger who invades us.

A muzzzzi is a muzzzzz is a muzzzzzi is a muzzzzzi, why do they have ghettos why do they have their own schools/mosques where we are not allowed into, why do they live like scum.

I CHALLENGE anyone of you to visit their controlled areas of Bradford, Barnsley, Halifax, Luton, London, Birmingham, yes I could add more but there is not any point doing such because you do not wanna see.

OPEN THINE EYES

I LIVE IN A PREDOMINATELY MUSLIM AREA, WEEKDAYS. And have NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER. In a place called Greenbank, Bristol. Take a walk down Stapleton Rd on Google Maps, have a look for yourself.

The butchers are Hallal. The local mosque is busy. And I have never once felt threatened or cowed. You can walk the streets at night, no problems. And they have their own schools and places of worship for exactly the same reason Jews and Catholics have theirs. If you don't know why that is you really are on another planet. :shake head:
Cannydc

Postby Punk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:35 pm

wutang wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:It's been projected that by 2029 the UK population will rise to 70 million. That's an increase of 4.4 million from today's figures. 77% of that increase will be down to immigration.

Nope. 54% is immigration and 46% is births above deaths.

This prediction doesnt take into account the effects of brexit - "The level of net migration and, indeed, the potential emigration of young, fertile residents are dependent on the kind of post-Brexit agreement that emerges."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41761292

Given that the current state of the brexit negotiations is gonns see the UK worse off that will result in more economically mobile people leaving. As with young British doctors and nurses that are fucking off to other countries where they are not shafted as much by Tory cunts.

The prediction is for the UK to see loads more old people "the study also says that the numbers of people aged 85 and over with have doubled to from 1.6m in 2016 to 3.2m in 2041"

So a society with loads of eldery people to look after but no doctors or nurses cos Tory cunts have driven them all away with austerity bollock

Genius move there :brickwall:

Morons tend to believe the guff the fake news Express churns out. :leer:
Punk

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 pm

54% is from net migration, that rises to 77% when you take into account children born to immigrant mothers once they are here. Half of the 46% 'births above deaths' are to immigrant mothers. Who would have thought the BBC would be playing it down and commenting on the lower figure?

http://news.sky.com/story/uk-population ... 9-11099311

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-p ... 68441.html

Like I said, 3.5 million more immigrants within 12 years. Apart from the NHS bed issue, where are they all going to live? There's already a housing crisis in London. How long before we see 50 plus kids in an average classroom? How many terrorists and rapists will be in that 3.5 million?
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:I LIVE IN A PREDOMINATELY MUSLIM AREA, WEEKDAYS. And have NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER. In a place called Greenbank, Bristol. Take a walk down Stapleton Rd on Google Maps, have a look for yourself.

The butchers are Hallal. The local mosque is busy. And I have never once felt threatened or cowed. You can walk the streets at night, no problems. And they have their own schools and places of worship for exactly the same reason Jews and Catholics have theirs. If you don't know why that is you really are on another planet. :shake head:

Lovely, you can't beat a stroll past your local mosque, halal butchers, and burkha clad ladies, on a brisk Autumn afternoon.

it reminds me of the opening line to that Robert Browning poem....Oh to be in England....
Red Okktober

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I LIVE IN A PREDOMINATELY MUSLIM AREA, WEEKDAYS. And have NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER. In a place called Greenbank, Bristol. Take a walk down Stapleton Rd on Google Maps, have a look for yourself.

Lovely, you can't beat a stroll past your local mosque, halal butchers, and burkha clad ladies, on a brisk Autumn afternoon.

it reminds me of the opening line to that Robert Browning poem....Oh to be in England....

england full of romans
or normans
or some other cunt...
fuck them and fuck you too...
we lived
they died
we are still here
they are not...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:09 am

Well they probably are, in yer genes.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:10 am

Major Starbold wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:The problem is undoubtably the massive influx of forun trash invading our island with an agenda to take it over, their roots are set down as taking over massive areas of our towns and cities, forming ghettos, corner shops, their own schools, the rag trade and mosques.

We should CHERRY PICK.

Because for 'forun' (sic) you mean Muslims. And 99.99999% of them want just the same as the rest of us - the freedom to get on with our lives in peace.

A muzzzzi is a muzzzzz is a muzzzzzi is a muzzzzzi, why do they have ghettos why do they have their own schools/mosques where we are not allowed into, why do they live like scum.

I CHALLENGE anyone of you to visit their controlled areas of Bradford, Barnsley, Halifax, Luton, London, Birmingham, yes I could add more but there is not any point doing such because you do not wanna see.

OPEN THINE EYES

Mosques are very happy to let people visit, apart from Friday prayers. Very welcoming people are Muslims, very hospitable.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

We should CHERRY PICK.

OPEN THINE EYES

Mosques are very happy to let people visit, apart from Friday prayers. Very welcoming people are Muslims, very hospitable.

Yes, they are.

Not that facts like that will ever be allowed entry into your average bigot's mind. It's closed to all, just like his imaginary borders.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:A Doctor comes out with a suggestion and it's all of a sudden verbatim.

A false front page accusation yesterday is redacted and no-one notices.

Funny old world...

You noticed. :thumbsup:

Other than outraged liberals, I doubt that too many others give a shit about that particular story.

I'm struggling to make a connection though with some 'Student Union women's officer' recommendation that white authors get replaced with black ones, with this NHS bed issue. It's not even tenuous - it's completely unrelated. :dunno:

Your response was hardly measured as you leapt at the opportunity to reassert your racist credentials

Alternatively, stop letting so many third world parasites in, who are queue jumping and taking up beds paid for by the British tax payer.

Why should some old boy who's worked all his life. have to wait for his hip replacement op because some Somalian teenager who's been here 5 minutes, is popping out triplets?

Postby Markey mark » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Very soon I’m going for radiotherapy at the uch hospital, been told because of lack of beds , the hospital booking me into a hotel across the road from the hospital, at first thought someone was having me on , until a friend of a friend said the exact same happen to him
Markey mark

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs