Louses of Parliament

Re: Louses of Parliament

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm

LM wrote:
jp761 wrote:
LM wrote:The media get hold of this stuff when people feel fed up of it not being dealt with properly by the proper channels.
Or should abusers of power just be left to carry on as normal?
Have the Police been accused of not handling this kind of stuff properly? People do have that option if they want, of course.

Sometimes people just want things to change for the better without it going down the criminal charges route, they want the mindset to change without anyone being arrested. Because the criminality route is often even more of an ordeal for the victim.
People who have crossed over the criminality threshold, need to be punished though. That would obviously send out a strong message. The Police obviously can't do much about most things, unless things are reported.

When it comes to those who push boundaries but don't actually cross over the criminal threshold, HR needs to be up to scratch. Also, like I've said in a previous thread, in my time in workplaces, if someone pushed the boundaries a tad, someone older/more experienced/in a position of authority, would usually say something to the person pushing the boundaries a tad too far. And that would be enough. Too many people must be keeping their mouths shut, these days.
jp761

Postby LM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:07 pm

jp761 wrote:
LM wrote:
jp761 wrote:
LM wrote:The media get hold of this stuff when people feel fed up of it not being dealt with properly by the proper channels.
Have the Police been accused of not handling this kind of stuff properly? People do have that option if they want, of course.

Sometimes people just want things to change for the better without it going down the criminal charges route, they want the mindset to change without anyone being arrested. Because the criminality route is often even more of an ordeal for the victim.
People who have crossed over the criminality threshold, need to be punished though. That would obviously send out a wrong message. The Police obviously can't do much about most things, unless things are reported.

When it comes to those who push boundaries but don't actually cross over the criminal threshold, HR needs to be up to scratch. Also, like I've said in a previous thread, in my time in workplaces, if someone pushed the boundaries a tad, someone older/more experienced/in a position of authority, would usually say something to the person pushing the boundaries a tad too far. And that would be enough. Too many people must be keeping their mouths shut, these days.

Unfortunately it's not an ideal world yet, where bad people get punished for their crimes.
But there's a world of difference between 'tad bad behaviours' and criminality. We seem to be mixing up the two a 'tad.'
LM

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:13 pm

LM wrote:
jp761 wrote:
LM wrote:
jp761 wrote:

People who have crossed over the criminality threshold, need to be punished though. That would obviously send out a wrong message. The Police obviously can't do much about most things, unless things are reported.

Unfortunately it's not an ideal world yet, where bad people get punished for their crimes.
But there's a world of difference between 'tad bad behaviours' and criminality. We seem to be mixing up the two a 'tad.'
I'm not mixing anything up. I've said what should ideally be happening to the criminally guilty. And what should be happening to the others. Of course we don't live in an ideal world, though, that's a given and no doubt always will be.
jp761

Postby LM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Ok I've had enough of guest posting now.
See you next time jp :Hiya:
LM

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:25 pm

LM wrote:Ok I've had enough of guest posting now.
Yes... get back to being LadyM in her full glory. Cob may have another dream about you then. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 am

jp761 wrote:
Yes... get back to being LadyM in her full glory. Cob may have another dream about you then. :pmsl:

:woteva:
Do you know what satire is?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

:woteva:
Do you know what satire is?
Don't be ridiculous, what a stupid question.

Log out and be a guest again you were better as a guest.
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:03 am

Dude, read some books.
Learn, grow, don't be a vegetable.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Talking to yourself again, hey LM. :roll:
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:31 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4895740/w ... s-tory-mp/

Tory MP accused of being a sex pest dined with one of the governments top lawyers after the police were called in. Not a good look or a good omen.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:31 pm.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs