Halloween Flounce Thread

Re: Halloween - RACIST

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Vam thought some of us were trying to stir old shit up deliberately.

Poca is the last person she should have name checked though, she’s the least vindictive person on here, if she has something to say she says it...

Vam can speak for herself but maybe her experience is different to yours.

I sure can :Wiiiine!:

But all bridges now well and truly burnt, and I'm finally done talking. Trust me, you're not the only one thinking "Thank fuck for that!" :gigglesnshit:

See you, doll x

Another flounce??? :thud:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Vam thought some of us were trying to stir old shit up deliberately.

Poca is the last person she should have name checked though, she’s the least vindictive person on here, if she has something to say she says it...

But all bridges now well and truly burnt, and I'm finally done talking. Trust me, you're not the only one thinking "Thank fuck for that!" :gigglesnshit:

See you, doll x

I can totally understand now, starting to feel the same way myself.
Ciao X.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

See you, doll x

Ciao X.

Aww... sensitive little souls :wubbers:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:21 pm

That's correct.
Did you miss Dogs Sensitivity Training Day?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:05 pm

Forums eh?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:That's correct.
Did you miss Dogs Sensitivity Training Day?

Remind me to book the next one :razz:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Stooo wrote:Forums eh?

Don't you just love 'em :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
i hope you don't kiss people with that potty mouth.

I know!
And I just hope she didn't use that kind of language during any of her posh transatlantic concorde flights to do her weekend shopping in new york. :yikes:
What do you call a poster who always comes to attack someone when she sees other people attacking that person - 'Vam'
What do you call a poster who got an admin warning for bad conduct on day one - 'Vam'.
What do you call a poster who gets angry and flounces when fenella's name is mentioned - 'Vam'
:thumbsup:

If it's breathing, it's lying - name that poster.

:woteva: ....FWIW, motormouth, Admin here know the reasons why I need to try and step away for a while at least. So dream on about stuff that's none of your goddamn business anyway.

I repeat, if you don't want to see me here, don't mention me here. How hard can that be for even you to get your mule head around, ffs? Just content yourself with babbling about me over the clacking knitting needles at your joint...or isn't that a big enough captive audience for you? :roll:

Why the fuck can't posters just stop posting, why does it always have to be so dramatic, Admin knows why I won't be posting? why do you have to tell anyone why?
Just fuck off and be done with it!

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Dean wrote:Is it just me, or do I sense an underlying lesbian sexual tension?

b4005 drive

Well, they are both useless cunts.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I Love Lucy, she wasn't a violent women though.
Her husband was.

...<sigh>...

This thread had dropped right down the page but she couldn’t just leave it there, could she? :roll: Her chronic Response Tourettes always kicks in, and she just HAS TO gush out more bullshit. My only regret is that I’ve allowed myself to get dragged right down into her stinking trough.

Fact: even after all this time, she still blames me (& always will) that Snuffs and her other “buds” are no longer around, and that they can’t strut about like a feral cabal of Dogs Alpha Bitches any more.

I recall you once asking me about what you might have missed back in the day. So I’ll leave you guys with a little history lesson, and another timely reminder to look beyond her chatty ‘fluff’ and kitschy avatars. Check out the malicious, fetid old trout that lies beneath.

Just a few examples of Canny being “very mild and measured”... :cuppaT:

* her & her gaggle of crows, regularly taking the piss out of the death of my husband

* remaining mute when her bezzies suggested I chuck his ashes into a dustbin

* never posting a single word of reproach when her odious BFF, Snuffs, would continually post spitefully insensitive song choices, with the sole intention of taking the piss out of anyone going through bereavement or tough times. Holly knows all about that too, btw. That’s one of the reasons her mate eventually got a perma

* cheering from the cheap seats - and joining in - while her mates instigated, and then continually perpetuated, the "Mad Vam" myth

* rejoicing in the knowledge that I was unable to have children and spitting out the word “Barren!” at me at every opportunity

* repeatedly accusing me of being an alcoholic

* repeatedly calling me a "whore/prossie", and suggesting I must have been shagging all the builders every day at my last house

* repeatedly ordering me to fuck off from here and just stick to offering my “chlamydia encrusted flaps” to any passing male

* regularly reminding me that she & her mates had been here long before I joined, and bragging that they’d ALL still be here long after I disappear

* expressing a fervent hope that my 4x4 would “slide right off the edge of that mountain, and hit every rock, all the way down to the bottom”

* making sweeping generalisations that, because I live in Marbella, all my friends must be criminals

She busts a gut trying to be all fragrant rainbows and unicorns these days, which is all just fab :roll: But as a decade of her posting history clearly shows, the chains on her mood swings could snap at any given moment.

((Vam))

This is why I didn't want you two to get back into this crap because you don't need to relive all that but the underlying tension was always going to be there.
I know what a potty mouth Canary is, she does it for effect because she has a rep for it, but she's also taken shit from others too and does seem to have improved without the bad influences around her.

You're both good posters on this forum, I hope you can move on from the really horrible stuff. In fact, you had until old posters were mentioned. I understand why now.
Come back and post normally when you feel like it, you're my favourite newbie, despite the shit you give me :smilin:

Why are you involving yourself in this?
Are you just trying to wind it up a little bit maybe.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

See you, doll x

For someone who reckons she's stepping away you appear to still be logging in every day. Oh the drama :Hiya:

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Poca wrote:

Totally! :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:

See you, doll x

Ciao X.

Double flounce... 2 points for dogs forum

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Poca wrote:

you're a legend, pokes, that's twice in as many weeks she's flounced because of your posts. :Hiya:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

See you, doll x

You put your left leg in
your left leg out
you do the okie cokey and .....

For someone who reckons she's stepping away you appear to still be logging in every day. Oh the drama :Hiya:
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs