Halloween Flounce Thread

Re: Halloween - RACIST

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Vam thought some of us were trying to stir old shit up deliberately.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Vam thought some of us were trying to stir old shit up deliberately.

Like she came into my thoughts when reminiscing about posters on a thread intended for just that...... unfortunately it's not always about her! :woteva:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Vam thought some of us were trying to stir old shit up deliberately.

Poca is the last person she should have name checked though, she’s the least vindictive person on here, if she has something to say she says it...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Poca wrote:

Like she came into my thoughts when reminiscing about posters on a thread intended for just that...... unfortunately it's not always about her! :woteva:

We don't always think straight when it comes to contentious issues/people.

She misunderstood, she's human.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Dean wrote:

Poca is the last person she should have name checked though, she’s the least vindictive person on here, if she has something to say she says it...

Vam can speak for herself but maybe her experience is different to yours.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Dean wrote:

Thanks :thumbsup: ...... why the hell would I mention past posters just to piss her off??..... she don't even register on my fookin radar! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

I can understand Vam not wanting certain old stuff bringing up, I just found it odd that she mentioned Poca. No big deal though, just passing comment...
Dean

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:

Thanks :thumbsup: ...... why the hell would I mention past posters just to piss her off??..... she don't even register on my fookin radar! :dunno:

It was rather odd, I said so on the thread... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Dean wrote:Is it just me, or do I sense an underlying lesbian sexual tension?

it's there for everyone to see.

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:

Pervert... :roll:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Poca wrote:

Oh perrrrrrrlease :thud: ...... she obviously couldn't hack a couple of past (popular) posters names being mentioned........ well get over it...... SHIT HAPPENS! :thumbsup:

I also mentioned I'd like to see Truthy back..... but you didn't throw a wobbler did ya!! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Pervert... :roll:

:awesome:

Postby Vam » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Poca wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Poca wrote:

Oh perrrrrrrlease :thud: ...... she obviously couldn't hack a couple of past (popular) posters names being mentioned........ well get over it...... SHIT HAPPENS! :thumbsup:

I also mentioned I'd like to see Truthy back..... but you didn't throw a wobbler did ya!! :gigglesnshit:

You talking to me? :ooer: Who the hell is Truthy?
Only, you don't feature on my 'fookin' radar either, other than maybe as some background prattle.

If you see a Guest post about being an airhead, btw - that was me. Forgot to log in.
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

I sure can :Wiiiine!:

But all bridges now well and truly burnt, and I'm finally done talking. Trust me, you're not the only one thinking "Thank fuck for that!" :gigglesnshit:

See you, doll x
Vam

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Poca wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Poca wrote:

You talking to me? :ooer: Who the hell is Truthy?
Only, you don't feature on my 'fookin' radar either, other than maybe as some background prattle.

If you see a Guest post about being an airhead, btw - that was me. Forgot to log in.

Nah, I was talking to LM about YOU!! :off head: ...... happy now you got yet another mention? :roll:

Truthy was LM's good friend back in the day...... make sense now? :thumbsup:

I await your 'guest' post! :wink:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs