Somali Scum Compensated

Somali Scum Compensated

Postby Major » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:04 pm

A violent Somali criminal with 30 convictions to his name has won almost £80,000 compensation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4y1qfT8TR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If I had my way he would be kicked off my island without the shirt on his back or any money at all.

Let us now hear from the forum bleeding hearts felling faux sorry for him.
Major
Twat.

Re: Somali Scum Compensated

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:38 pm

The tone of the post put me off bothering to click he link.
I am interested though in where this island of yours is and if it's yours surely you can kick him off yourself.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby malamute » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Absolutely disgraceful to hand him £80,000. It's like a lottery win. Who says crime doesn't pay?
malamute

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Every single person seeking sanctuary here should be briefed on arrival:

The first time you attract a jail sentence you WILL be deported. Married or not. Kids or not.

No ifs, no buts. You won't serve a day longer than your sentence, but the day you leave jail you are on a plane out of here.
Cannydc

Postby wutang » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:15 pm

The three periods of unlawful detention are believed to have come after lawful prison terms, following which the Home Office kept him in while his deportation was considered.

Here's an idea:- don't keep him in prison beyond his sentence while you make up your minds.

Problem solved.

Allowing states to detain people willy nilly is a dangerous road to go down - the fine wasnt enough, those responsible for making the decisions should have been prosecuted
wutang

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:32 pm

wutang wrote:
The three periods of unlawful detention are believed to have come after lawful prison terms, following which the Home Office kept him in while his deportation was considered.

Here's an idea:- don't keep him in prison beyond his sentence while you make up your minds.

Problem solved.

Allowing states to detain people willy nilly is a dangerous road to go down - the fine wasnt enough, those responsible for making the decisions should have been prosecuted

If I falsely imprisoned someone then I'd be prosecuted and would have to pay with my liberty as well ass a heap of cash to the person to whom I'd locked up. Processes are there for a reason, to be followed. May discovered this when she buggered up the deportation of Hamzah and others because she wouldn't apply the necessary due diligence to the law and had to do it again properly.

This toerag needs to be deported but the people who are doing it need to do their jobs rather than a personal interpretation of the laws involved that continually costs the country money because of ignorance or laziness.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 am

Major Starbold wrote:A violent Somali criminal with 30 convictions to his name has won almost £80,000 compensation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4y1qfT8TR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If I had my way he would be kicked off my island without the shirt on his back or any money at all.

Let us now hear from the forum bleeding hearts felling faux sorry for him.

Andy!!!! :Hiya:

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs