A FARTING MONSTER

Re: A FARTING MONSTER

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:If everyone was the same race, who would be next on your list to hate?

You're mistaken Dean, I don't hate people from other races. I embrace racial diversity.

It's canny who hates the different races so much, he wants them to become extinct. I want to keep them.

The world needs a variety of races, don't you agree? Or do you agree with canny, and that we should all become one race?

In what way do you embrace racial diversity? You were moaning about some supermarket showing a mixed race couple instead of a white couple ina tv ad yesterday... :dunno:

I agree with you... the more races the better!
Dean

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:43 pm

" I embrace racial diversity."

Yes, as in 'divide and rule', obviously....
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Dean wrote:In what way do you embrace racial diversity? You were moaning about some supermarket showing a mixed race couple instead of a white couple ina tv ad yesterday... :dunno:

Nope, not instead of a white couple. The only person who has mentioned white people is canny. I've been talking about same race couples, be they white, black, or whatever.

This thread is specifically about those adverts, so we were discussing them, I haven't randomly started 'moaning' about a TV advert out of the blue. My opinion of them is that it's load of PC nonsense, that two of the UK's largest retailers have decided to show mixed race families, when such families make up less than 10% of the population.

Let's face it, had they shown by far the most common family combo, that of mum, dad, and child being of the same race, most likely white, there would have been accusations of 'racism' about the ads. So they played it safe by portraying mixed race families instead. Which is where I came in by saying it's both unrealistic and PC nonsense.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Oh dear - the racist hornet's nest has stirred....

There is no discrimination against same-race marriages, they will simply wither and die on the vine as we see more and more children from mixed race partnerships and less and less 'pure race' children to form future partnerships. I give it perhaps 10 - 20 generations at most.

The natural outcome couldn't be simpler - eventually even those claiming 'racial purity' will contain plenty of mixed race genes.

It's not an argument you can win - it is happening in front of your eyes. Any fool can see - that's why white supremacists are so wound up by it. How can someone with complete apathy to race separation be racist ?

Anyone who says "Loving it. The best way to racial harmony is the destruction of the concept of races." is the ultimate racist, and far worse than these 'white supremacists' you speak of. Don't you think people, of all races, should maintain their identities? What a sad world it would be if everyone was the same race.

LoL How can you have 'racial harmony' if everyone's the same race? You do realise 'racial harmony' is another way of say 'harmony among the races' don't you? You need to give this one some more thought.

If everyone was the same race, who would be next on your list to hate?

Single parents, the unemployed, the disabled, the list goes on. Some people can only feel better about themselves if they feel that they have someone to look down on.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:In what way do you embrace racial diversity? You were moaning about some supermarket showing a mixed race couple instead of a white couple ina tv ad yesterday... :dunno:

Nope, not instead of a white couple. The only person who has mentioned white people is canny. I've been talking about same race couples, be they white, black, or whatever.

This thread is specifically about those adverts, so we were discussing them, I haven't randomly started 'moaning' about a TV advert out of the blue. My opinion of them is that it's load of PC nonsense, that two of the UK's largest retailers have decided to show mixed race families, when such families make up less than 10% of the population.

Let's face it, had they shown by far the most common family combo, that of mum, dad, and child being of the same race, most likely white, there would have been accusations of 'racism' about the ads. So they played it safe by portraying mixed race families instead. Which is where I came in by saying it's both unrealistic and PC nonsense.

So whoever they cast in their ads, they’re going to get complaints. They just can’t win ffs.
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

That makes, uh, 10% of their customers. Best not advertise to 10% of your market, sound financial sense :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Stooo wrote:That makes, uh, 10% of their customers. Best not advertise to 10% of your market, sound financial sense :thumbsup:

I doubt anyone will shop or not shop with these stores, based on the race of the actors in their adverts.

Had it just been one advert, it wouldn't have noticed so much, but two leading retailers both going with the same mixed race approach, makes the PC agenda stand out like a sore thumb. As with many organisations these days, no one wants to be seen as being racist. Not even in Xmas ads.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:That makes, uh, 10% of their customers. Best not advertise to 10% of your market, sound financial sense :thumbsup:

I doubt anyone will shop or not shop with these stores, based on the race of the actors in their adverts.

Had it just been one advert, it wouldn't have noticed so much, but two leading retailers both going with the same mixed race approach, makes the PC agenda stand out like a sore thumb. As with many organisations these days, no one wants to be seen as being racist. Not even in Xmas ads.

Yeah but we get these ad reactions every year Red, no-one actually cares at the end of the day.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 am

Found the ads very underwhelming, hats off to those who can managed to get outraged about about a brown face celebrating Xmas.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:12 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Found the ads very underwhelming, hats off to those who can managed to get outraged about about a brown face celebrating Xmas.

Not seen any of them and have no intention of watching them either.

I record programmes to cut out the adverts. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am

Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Found the ads very underwhelming, hats off to those who can managed to get outraged about about a brown face celebrating Xmas.

Same here but they're good for loo or tea breaks.

When I were a lass.....the ads were better than most of the programmes. :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:

Same here but they're good for loo or tea breaks.

When I were a lass.....the ads were better than most of the programmes. :mrgreen:

:trollface:

Keyser

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:47 am

:pmsl: I'm not that old!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:22 pm

This won 'best response to Tesco's advert' for me...

"It honestly baffles me that it's 2017 and idiots are planning to boycott Tesco because they showed a Muslim family on their Christmas advert - 90% of those will be the same ones who shout their mouths of about "if they're in our country, they live by our rules" #cantwin #tesco"
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:This won 'best response to Tesco's advert' for me...

"It honestly baffles me that it's 2017 and idiots are planning to boycott Tesco because they showed a Muslim family on their Christmas advert - 90% of those will be the same ones who shout their mouths of about "if they're in our country, they live by our rules" #cantwin #tesco"

Odd isn't it? Muslims can't win because racists just want any excuse to complain about them,
"They're banning Xmas" :grrrrr: is now " They're celebrating Xmas" :grrrrr:
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs