First hijab-wearing Barbie launched

Re: First hijab-wearing Barbie launched

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Puzzler wrote:Go on Dean big man go out and call some downs syndrome people spazzes big bollocks.

Spazzes have cerebral palsy IIRC, nothing to do with Downs.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Poca wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Go on Dean big man go out and call some downs syndrome people spazzes big bollocks.

Why the association of the word 'spaz' to Downs Syndrome? :dunno:

Ignorance. Potato is the current slur used towards people with Downs.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:00 am

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Image

You forgot the tagline from the website mate https://www.quora.com/What-pictures-sho ... n-a-racist

HTH :thumbsup:

:wubbers: There's some gorgeous photos in that link.
Frankly

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:01 am

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:

Why the association of the word 'spaz' to Downs Syndrome? :dunno:

Ignorance. Potato is the current slur used towards people with Downs.

Ignorance and racism go hand in hand. Puzzler is a prime example of that...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:11 am

Cannydc wrote:Kids don't notice stuff like colour or creed. It's only when parents begin to influence their thinking do they become aware of such things.

If that is the case then why do advertisers, TV programme makers and pretty much everyone else in our lefty/liberal controlled establishment go to such great lengths to promote 'minorities' in their often subliminal crusade to indoctrinate our youth?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 am

Guest if you want your posts approved on the forum, stick to English.

If not, i will disapprove them.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 am

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Kids don't notice stuff like colour or creed. It's only when parents begin to influence their thinking do they become aware of such things.

If that is the case then why do advertisers, TV programme makers and pretty much everyone else in our lefty/liberal controlled establishment go to such great lengths to promote 'minorities' in their often subliminal crusade to indoctrinate our youth?

Because the right wing capitalist elitist international banking families want no borders no cultures no religions and just ten kingdoms (there words written by the club of Rome) and only six currencies in a cashless society.
No cash. The cashless society eventually being an openly credit based monetary system where you will pay on every transaction.
Spending transferring will incur a charge.
Buy food pay the bank.
Give money pay the bank.
Receive money pay the bank.
For a while I presume it will still be called money.
Presume pay the bank.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:43 am

Dean wrote:Ignorance and racism go hand in hand. Puzzler is a prime example of that...

No offence Dean, you seem like a decent chap, but you don't half overdo this 'racism' stuff. In the threads I've read, you were at it in the Xmas Ads thread and also the boy's haircut thread. Sure, the 'nig nog' comment is racist, but I'm not so sure anything else you deem to be, actually is.

You're coming across like one of these 'everything is racist' types, all you're succeeding in doing , as with many liberal lefties, is diluting the meaning of it, until it bears no resemblance to it's actual definition. it's already lost considerable strength due to extreme over usage, and all people like you are doing is bringing it down further.

Personally, I don't give a shit if anyone thinks I'm racist or not, due to the vast majority of the time, the accuser not having a fucking clue what it actually means. It would be far more effective if you said why you thought someone was being racist, rather than just point and say 'you're a racist' - only it's becoming quite comical to witness when someone does that and thinks they've said something important. Like it's a trump card or something. It isn't.
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:Ignorance and racism go hand in hand. Puzzler is a prime example of that...

No offence Dean, you seem like a decent chap, but you don't half overdo this 'racism' stuff. In the threads I've read, you were at it in the Xmas Ads thread and also the boy's haircut thread. Sure, the 'nig nog' comment is racist, but I'm not so sure anything else you deem to be, actually is.

You're coming across like one of these 'everything is racist' types, all you're succeeding in doing , as with many liberal lefties, is diluting the meaning of it, until it bears no resemblance to it's actual definition. it's already lost considerable strength due to extreme over usage, and all people like you are doing is bringing it down further.

Personally, I don't give a shit if anyone thinks I'm racist or not, due to the vast majority of the time, the accuser not having a fucking clue what it actually means. It would be far more effective if you said why you thought someone was being racist, rather than just point and say 'you're a racist' - only it's becoming quite comical to witness when someone does that and thinks they've said something important. Like it's a trump card or something. It isn't.

Do you think of yourself as racist? Honestly...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Paranoia!!

Your little blinkered world must feel like a kiddie's safety blanket.

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Dean wrote:Do you think of yourself as racist? Honestly...

You misunderstand. I said I don't give a shit if others see me as racist, particularly those that throw the term around like confetti, as you seem to be doing.

As soon as someone says something negative, not even that, let's call it 'non-positive', about non-white people, then some start pointing the racism finger. Too much immigration 'that's racist', concerns over terrorism 'that's racist' and so on. Not just major issues either. have a go at say Dianne Abbott for being a halfwit, and apparently that's racist as well. Point out that having mixed race families in TV adverts is down to PC, and insinuations of racism creep in again.

It's got to the stage now, where instead of people debating a point, all that is required is to say something is racist. For a while it was quite effective, but the tide has turned imo. Someone just saying something is racist without explaining why, looks quite foolish. Unless used very sparingly, and against obvious racism such as the nig nog comment.
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:Do you think of yourself as racist? Honestly...

You misunderstand. I said I don't give a shit if others see me as racist, particularly those that throw the term around like confetti, as you seem to be doing.

As soon as someone says something negative, not even that, let's call it 'non-positive', about non-white people, then some start pointing the racism finger. Too much immigration 'that's racist', concerns over terrorism 'that's racist' and so on. Not just major issues either. have a go at say Dianne Abbott for being a halfwit, and apparently that's racist as well. Point out that having mixed race families in TV adverts is down to PC, and insinuations of racism creep in again.

It's got to the stage now, where instead of people debating a point, all that is required is to say something is racist. For a while it was quite effective, but the tide has turned imo. Someone just saying something is racist without explaining why, looks quite foolish. Unless used very sparingly, and against obvious racism such as the nig nog comment.

I didn’t ask if you cared about being called a racist (long ranty posts answer that question) I asked if you think you’re a racist? Do you?
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Dean wrote:I didn’t ask if you cared about being called a racist (long ranty posts answer that question) I asked if you think you’re a racist? Do you?

It was hardly a ranty post Dean, I was calmly pointing out how ridiculous this 'everything is racist' attitude that you and others seem to have. Don't you even sense yourself that you say it far too much? It's become a lazy habit for some.

LoL at your question - Ok, I'll play - I see myself has having a far better understanding of what racism actually is than people such as yourself. So while I consider myself not to be racist, people like you probably think I am. Don't ask me to define racism to you either, as you seem a lost cause.
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:I didn’t ask if you cared about being called a racist (long ranty posts answer that question) I asked if you think you’re a racist? Do you?

It was hardly a ranty post Dean, I was calmly pointing out how ridiculous this 'everything is racist' attitude that you and others seem to have. Don't you even sense yourself that you say it far too much? It's become a lazy habit for some.

LoL at your question - Ok, I'll play - I see myself has having a far better understanding of what racism actually is than people such as yourself. So while I consider myself not to be racist, people like you probably think I am. Don't ask me to define racism to you either, as you seem a lost cause.

I can only judge you and others on what you post on here. If you say that calling people like Starbold and Puzzler racist dilutes the word, I would disagree with that. Maybe it’s said so much on here because there’s quite a few racists? Just a thought...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Well.. I hate the word spaz. I hate ISIS. And I'm not bothered at all about the doll, may some people like it, and may others make some good profit out of selling it among the rest of their stock.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs