Show The Bastard No Mercy.

Show The Bastard No Mercy.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:12 am

Mugabe's decades long grip on power appeared to be over this morning after military vehicles blocked roads outside the parliament in Harare.

Robert Mugabe is one of the most evil men alive and i hope he gets his comeupance.

https://news.sky.com/story/military-vehicles-heading-towards-zimbabwe-capital-amid-political-purge-11126302
Vicky

Re: Show The Bastard No Mercy.

Postby Major » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Ebagum lass you kow how to stick the boot it and you are right.

Mind you, some on forums will praise him.

When I was very small we almost went to Bulawayo to live, farming friends of my grand parents went and we lost all contact with them, they probe got eaten.
Major
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Ebagum lass you kow how to stick the boot it and you are right.

Mind you, some on forums will praise him.

When I was very small we almost went to Bulawayo to live, farming friends of my grand parents went and we lost all contact with them, they probe got eaten.

It was terrible the way the white farmers were treated.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Robert Mugabe is under house arrest, i hope the old bastard gets the death penalty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41997982
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:02 pm

As everyone knows..

The people in Zimbabwe are living in poverty, but the despots wife Grace, spend £3 million pounds of government money on their daughters wedding.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am

They aren't going to kill him and his wife has already fucked off to Zambia or Namibia or somewhere.

The leaders of this military 'coup' are going to great pains to show the world they are not the murdering savages they will be expected to be and are allowing some members of Mugabe's family and close associates to leave the country unhindered.

Mugabe will be exiled too but I don't see his wife making arrangements to join him, the decrepit old fucker is of no use to her now.

Whether this is a good thing for Zimbabweans is arguable, yes the old tyrant has gone along with his corrupt entourage but will he be replaced by another? which is usual in Africa. Also, the guy tipped to be next leader is known as 'The Crocodile' and there is usually a reason for nicknames. :yikes:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:43 pm

"The leaders of this military 'coup' are going to great pains to show the world they are not the murdering savages they will be expected to be"

Except it seems they may well be.

Unless tabloids are feeding us false news ?
Cannydc

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:32 am

Robert Mugabe has been given an ultimatum..

Resign or be lynched.

The army have told the monster, they will not shoot the people.

If he doesn't resign, they will step aside and let the people at him and his evil bitch of a wife.

Maybe Grace who loves designer gear, could get herself a Versace rope.

Vicky

Postby Vam NLI » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:16 pm

The detestable, decrepit old bastard's brutally tyrannical rule has come to an end, Vic :yess:

Short of sticking him and that she-devil wife of his in front of a firing squad, the ultimate justice would be the immediate freezing and seizure of all their assets, and every single cent he's siphoned off from the mouths of his crippingly poverty-stricken people should be redistributed accordingly.
Vam NLI

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Vam NLI wrote:The detestable, decrepit old bastard's brutally tyrannical rule has come to an end, Vic :yess:

Short of sticking him and that she-devil wife of his in front of a firing squad, the ultimate justice would be the immediate freezing and seizure of all their assets, and every single cent he's siphoned off from the mouths of his crippingly poverty-stricken people should be redistributed accordingly.

Aye maybe leaving the two of them to starve in the gutter, would be a better punishment than death.

Evil personified, they pair of them.

The poverty the Zimbabweans have had to endure is horrendous and that evil witch of a wife is wearing designer clothes and spending £3 million pounds on a wedding?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42043370
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 pm

He still has not fucking resigned.

A perfect example of a functioning psychopath.

I hope they lynch the old bastard.
Keyser

Postby Puzzler » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 pm

We on the left have decided it's racist to oppose this communist, anti imperialist hero.
Puzzler

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 pm

This crap is wall to wall news.
None stop.
Why?
No one was the slightest bit interested in him or the country last week but suddenly we all care.
I wonder what we are being distracted from.
Rolluplostinspace

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs