STOP Foreign Aid.

Re: STOP Foreign Aid.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:48 am

Trapper John wrote:Turning Madagascar into the next hot (money making) luxury destination means looking after all the weird and unique wildife which rich cunts will spend lots of money to go and look at.

Maybe instead of funding Madagascar's attempt at becoming a tourist hotspot, they should first have checked to see if tourists would want to go there.

The last I heard recently is that the island is being ravaged by the very worst form of bubonic plague and people are dropping like flies to this medieval disease.

Perhaps the money would be better spent on finding out why this is happening, how to alleviate the current situation and how to prevent it in future. I mean who wants to go to a place where you can pick up bubonic plague along with your tourist trinkets and baubles?[/quote]
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and you'll feed him for life.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Turning Madagascar into the next hot (money making) luxury destination means looking after all the weird and unique wildife which rich cunts will spend lots of money to go and look at.

Maybe instead of funding Madagascar's attempt at becoming a tourist hotspot, they should first have checked to see if tourists would want to go there.

The last I heard recently is that the island is being ravaged by the very worst form of bubonic plague and people are dropping like flies to this medieval disease.

Perhaps the money would be better spent on finding out why this is happening, how to alleviate the current situation and how to prevent it in future. I mean who wants to go to a place where you can pick up bubonic plague along with your tourist trinkets and baubles?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and you'll feed him for life.[/quote]

Give a man bu onic plague and he'll be dead in 10 days.

Try posting something other than cliche if you think you have a point to make.

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Perhaps the money would be better spent on finding out why this is happening, how to alleviate the current situation and how to prevent it in future. I mean who wants to go to a place where you can pick up bubonic plague along with your tourist trinkets and baubles?

The areas they plan to develop wont be near the locals. They will be isolated areas like the small islands just of the coast.

This is the rich we are talking about - they want to enjoy the scenery and wildlife without any pesky poor people getting in the way
wutang

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

The areas they plan to develop wont be near the locals. They will be isolated areas like the small islands just of the coast.

This is the rich we are talking about - they want to enjoy the scenery and wildlife without any pesky poor people getting in the way

As with Dominican Republic - the ordinary people living in tin huts, the 5 star. all-in resorts on the coast with BIG fences around them...
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:

The ravage is down to eight cases and the idea that digging up your deceased relatives for a party is probably a bad thing is being passed around instead.

I'd love to go there, the Baobabs look spectacular.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and you'll feed him for life.

Bubonic Plague is cured with antibiotics.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bubonic Plague is cured with antibiotics.

Sometimes. Becoming less effective.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs