Jon Venables.

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Jon Venables.

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:27 am

Image

Jon Venables who was one of the sadistic murderers of toddler James Bulger, has been thrown back in prison.

Venables has once again been caught with child porn.

Venables along with his accomplice Robert Thompson were both freed in 2001 after serving only eight years for the horrific crime.

Venables was jailed again in 2010 for possessing indecent images of children.

Since his release, he's been given four new identities at a cost of £250,000 each time to the taxpayer.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/23/james-bulger-killer-jon-venables-back-in-jail-after-being-caught-with-abuse-images-again

Is it not about time the key was thrown away on this 35 year old man, who is clearly a serious danger to children?
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64812
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 am

Oh and i think it's disgusting that this murderer and pervert is still being protected by the law.

We should know what he looks like and what name, he has at the moment.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64812
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:34 am

Oh and as part of his release, he was told never to return to Liverpool.

However he's visited Liverpool on at least four occasions.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64812
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:49 am

THROW AWAY THE KEY
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:53 am

Guest wrote:THROW AWAY THE KEY


Aye the next time he leaves prison, should be in a pine box.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64812
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 am

always been a bit of a posterboy for the liberals this scumbag. They like to try and out do one another to see who can be the most compassionate to the child murderer and the most sneery at those who would happily see him choke. To the liberal left the abused children in the pictures he likes to save on his hard drive are mere collateral damage (something we should just tolerate in their lofty quest to 'rehabilitate' scum) in their quest to try and show how tolerant and compassionate they can be to child murderers.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:06 am

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64812
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 am

"They (liberals, naturally) like to try and out do one another to see who can be the most compassionate to the child murderer and the most sneery at those who would happily see him choke."

Really ?

I have never met one of these 'liberals' espousing such compassion to a murderer. However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.

But I suppose such an idea would never enter the heads of the 'string-em-up brigade, would it ?
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:54 am

Cannydc wrote:"They (liberals, naturally) like to try and out do one another to see who can be the most compassionate to the child murderer and the most sneery at those who would happily see him choke."

Really ?

I have never met one of these 'liberals' espousing such compassion to a murderer. However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.

But I suppose such an idea would never enter the heads of the 'string-em-up brigade, would it ?


sneering? tick. Attempting to out do other liberals with compassion for child murderers? tick. My point proven by your very response? tick

How is that understanding going? he is what 35 now and still offending against kids. How much longer do you sneering liberals suggest we allow our children to be put at risk for so you can finish your 'understanding'?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"They (liberals, naturally) like to try and out do one another to see who can be the most compassionate to the child murderer and the most sneery at those who would happily see him choke."

Really ?

I have never met one of these 'liberals' espousing such compassion to a murderer. However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.

But I suppose such an idea would never enter the heads of the 'string-em-up brigade, would it ?


sneering? tick. Attempting to out do other liberals with compassion for child murderers? tick. My point proven by your very response? tick

How is that understanding going? he is what 35 now and still offending against kids. How much longer do you sneering liberals suggest we allow our children to be put at risk for so you can finish your 'understanding'?
You must be flush with loads of links to these liberals.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Lambert » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Cannydc wrote:However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.


You are assuming that upbringing is a significant factor in the actions of such people. It may be for some, but certainly not all. Ted Bundy had a normal childhood in terms of how he was treated by his family. Psychopaths are born, but they don't always become criminals.

Even if it were always true that an abusive upbringing would cause a young psychopath to become a killer in his or her later years, what could we do about it? Abuse is almost always hidden.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Lambert wrote:
Cannydc wrote:However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.


You are assuming that upbringing is a significant factor in the actions of such people. It may be for some, but certainly not all. Ted Bundy had a normal childhood in terms of how he was treated by his family. Psychopaths are born, but they don't always become criminals.

Even if it were always true that an abusive upbringing would cause a young psychopath to become a killer in his or her later years, what could we do about it? Abuse is almost always hidden.


Deprogramme them? Is that possible with therapy?
Don't some paedophiles opt to be chemically castrated?
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17362
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby wutang » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:"They (liberals, naturally) like to try and out do one another to see who can be the most compassionate to the child murderer and the most sneery at those who would happily see him choke."

Really ?

I have never met one of these 'liberals' espousing such compassion to a murderer. However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.

But I suppose such an idea would never enter the heads of the 'string-em-up brigade, would it ?



The irony is that it is the string-em-up brigade who were demanding that 2 ten year olds be killed in reponse to this crime.

Nothing demonstrates an opposition to child killing like demanding children be killed.
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Lambert » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Cannydc wrote:However I, like many others, show an interest in what kind of upbringing two ten year old kids had, which gave them such a lack of moral compass allowing them to do such a thing.

The idea then, once understood, may be used for future prevention. Some good could come from such a horrendous crime.


You are assuming that upbringing is a significant factor in the actions of such people. It may be for some, but certainly not all. Ted Bundy had a normal childhood in terms of how he was treated by his family. Psychopaths are born, but they don't always become criminals.

Even if it were always true that an abusive upbringing would cause a young psychopath to become a killer in his or her later years, what could we do about it? Abuse is almost always hidden.


Deprogramme them? Is that possible with therapy?
Don't some paedophiles opt to be chemically castrated?


There is no 'cure' for psychopathy. The brains of people with psychopathic treats exhibit different levels of activity in key areas when compared with the controls. It's essentially hard wired. Therapy might help with minimising criminal behaviour, but the impulsiveness combined with lack of remorse make this a challenge. Psychopaths are far more likely to re-offend upon release from prison.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Jon Venables.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Very emotive subject this.

I do wonder though how long anonimity should last? 35 years and several attempts at it shows it's not working here, mainly because the person enjoying it doesn't appear to find it worthwhile or necessary.

This bloke has been flawed since childhood, probably since birth I don't see that ever changing. If you weigh up the costs of keeping him in prison and do likewise with letting him out, what options are you left with?
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31936
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests