Sadiq Khan-ENEMY Of The People.

Sadiq Khan-ENEMY Of The People.

Postby Major » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Sadiq Khan is banning car parking spaces around new homes and offices in the capital in a bid to cut cut car use.
The London mayor said he wants to reduce road congestion and air pollution with his draft Transport Strategy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4zkU3pRfh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

B*** B******, who do he think he am dictating to us whites what we can and cannot have in OUR own country, only modesty and a police raid on my property stops me putting my true feelings into print.

Makes my wee wee boil.
Major
Twat.

Re: Sadiq Khan-ENEMY Of The People.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Sadiq Khan triggers alert for high air pollution in London

Capital is given emergency warning as polluted air from the continent combines with toxic air at home

Khan said: “The shocking and illegal state of London’s filthy air means once again I am triggering a high air pollution alert today under my new comprehensive alert system.”
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... -pollution

This was of course back in September.
Major you would rather let the situation which is killing and miming thousands of people just carry on?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Major Starbold wrote:who do he think he am dictating to us whites what we can and cannot have in OUR own country, only modesty and a police raid on my property stops me putting my true feelings into print.

Makes my wee wee boil.

It's obvious that you brought this old topic up because he's brown.
Nothing more uptodate for you to be outraged at?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:52 pm

What a pathetic specimen you are Starbold to spend your time searching for things to be outraged about.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:06 pm

What do you suggest be done to combat the ever rising pollution levels in London then Major?
Fletch

Postby Alexa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Sadiq Khan is banning car parking spaces around new homes and offices in the capital in a bid to cut cut car use.
The London mayor said he wants to reduce road congestion and air pollution with his draft Transport Strategy.

B*** B******, who do he think he am dictating to us whites what we can and cannot have in OUR own country, only modesty and a police raid on my property stops me putting my true feelings into print.

Makes my wee wee boil.

I wish the police would raid your property, and confiscate all devices you own..... You wouldn't be able to spout all your racist bullshit and distorted views then :yess:
Alexa

Postby Keyser » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:25 pm

Alexa wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Sadiq Khan is banning car parking spaces around new homes and offices in the capital in a bid to cut cut car use.

Makes my wee wee boil.

I wish the police would raid your property, and confiscate all devices you own..... You wouldn't be able to spout all your racist bullshit and distorted views then :yess:

It's the Major's favourite time of year. :gigglesnshit:

Keyser

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:37 pm

Makes my wee wee boil.

What are the two words you starred out, Major? Swear words are allowed on this forum, no need to star them out.

Another example of a racist too scared to say what he really means...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Who does he think he is? He's the fucking Mayor, elected over and above that twat Goldsmith after the last tory mess, born English working class, former lawyer and who appears to be totally responsible for his decisions. That's who he is.

People live in London because they work in London, you can pay upwards of eighteen quid for taking a drive in the congestion zone. London has really good public transport and really bad air, you do not need to own a car in London, there is nothing stopping you from storing your vehicle somewhere and using it when you need to.

You don't like Sadiq because his parents are from Pakistan, why don't people like you actually say what you mean?

Why don't you just simply start threads that proclaim your white superiority rather than pissing around with non-stories like this, Ivan?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:10 pm

Stooo wrote:Who does he think he is? He's the fucking Mayor, elected over and above that twat Goldsmith after the last tory mess, born English working class, former lawyer and who appears to be totally responsible for his decisions. That's who he is.

People live in London because they work in London, you can pay upwards of eighteen quid for taking a drive in the congestion zone. London has really good public transport and really bad air, you do not need to own a car in London, there is nothing stopping you from storing your vehicle somewhere and using it when you need to.

You don't like Sadiq because his parents are from Pakistan, why don't people like you actually say what you mean?

Why don't you just simply start threads that proclaim your white superiority rather than pissing around with non-stories like this, Ivan?

Did he win a majority..like leave did?
Viper

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:Who does he think he is? He's the fucking Mayor, elected over and above that twat Goldsmith after the last tory mess, born English working class, former lawyer and who appears to be totally responsible for his decisions. That's who he is.

Did he win a majority..like leave did?

Electing a representative with the chance to elect someone else in a few years compares in what way to the leave vote? Try to think a bit critically comrade and stick to the subject at hand, I'll bump the article 50 thread to make you happy :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Because racists like Starbold are cowards. He’s getting a little braver lately with his ‘unwhites’ comments, but he’s too scared to say what he really means...
Dean

Postby Markey mark » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Makes my wee wee boil.

The stupid paki wants construction of houses should increase from 29,000 homes a year to 66,000, so were does these new residents park their cars :dunno:
Markey mark

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Makes my wee wee boil.

The stupid paki wants construction of houses should increase from 29,000 homes a year to 66,000, so were does these new residents park their cars :dunno:

Finally, a racist poster that has the guts to say what they mean. Sadly, he’s a brain dead, illiterate fantasist, so not exactly a poster boy for racists to aspire to...
Dean

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:39 pm

But at least Starbold and his mini-me's heroic stance has brought Viper out of his embarrassing retirement - true leaders of the spineless.

Happy Hanukkah! :cheers:
McAz

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs