Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Re: Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Dean wrote:You do make a good point. ‘You’ can’t complain about racism only one way, that’s just trolling...

Like I said, the outcome of the incident is almost irrelevant. That some readily take that 'hate crime' stuff at face value, but are doubting this woman, reeks of double standards.

I can't imagine, say if an Indian woman claiming she was badly beaten up, coming on here without any evidence, and start saying she's making it up, or inventing some wanky backstory about vodka and Xmas, like that bellend further up did.
Red Okktober

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:You do make a good point. ‘You’ can’t complain about racism only one way, that’s just trolling...

Like I said, the outcome of the incident is almost irrelevant. That some readily take that 'hate crime' stuff at face value, but are doubting this woman, reeks of double standards.

I can't imagine, say if an Indian woman claiming she was badly beaten up, coming on here without any evidence, and start saying she's making it up, or inventing some wanky backstory about vodka and Xmas, like that bellend further up did.

The leftie libs (correctly identified as trolls- indeed mcaz banned for it already and had to surrender his previous id as it was so badly tainted) have out done their usual biblically high level of hypocrisy here. The self styled beholders of moral righteousness havent mustered up one iota of compassion for this poor lady.

Could it be becuase in their eyes she's just a lady? We know sexism/mysoginy is endemic in the labour party as jess phillips told us recently.

Whatever reason they have for not giving a fuck or mustering up any compassion is indicative of poor character.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Poor Vipes, just like young Tommy ("I've got a new book to flog") Robinson his heart is bleeding. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Nothing can ever be 100% watertight, when it's just one persons word - but of all the instances where that could happen, you would have thought being the victim of a severe beating, would be one of the least likely ones where someone would lie.

Red Okktober wrote:She's clearly taken a a bit of a pasting Stooo, why do think she would lie about who did it?

Red Okktober wrote:The woman has a severe facial injury, so something has clearly happened

Red Okktober wrote:Yet some poor woman with half her head caved in, because she's white and her alleged attackers Asian,

Daily Mail wrote:Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.

Like I said, making up stories.

You stated in one quote "severe facial injury, so something has clearly happened" then go on to ignore the news report about falling and suffering a facial injury in favour of claiming it was a racist attack.

What evidence do you have that it was a racist attack Red Okktober?
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

And as some folk seem keen to make up stories, despite there being no evidence, I'll do the same.

Drunk woman falls and splits her head open. Having had many family and friend discussions about her drinking, she decides to claim it was an attack by youths. Giving the description Asian but nothing more left it vague enough that finding them would prove fruitless. Sympathy from her family and friends, overlooking a medicinal glass of vodka, meant a peaceful xmas and no nagging about drinking.

I remember you now, you're that complete and utter bellend that used to post on here a while back. Your post above has just jogged my memory.

Who are the "some folk seem keen to make up stories" -are you talking about comments in this thread, or the victim herself? Only the only person we know for a fact who is making up a story, appears to be you.

Yes it was an alleged attack, and no, there are no witnesses. The woman has a severe facial injury, so something has clearly happened. Why do you assume she's lying about the attack? There is an outside possibility she could be, but why are you so sure she is?

Had it been an Asian lady with such an injury, claiming it was three white youths who beat her up, would you be posting fairy tales about a drunk woman drinking vodka and being nagged at?

If we're allowed to generalise, she looks a lot like the women that we see pissed up on Youtube shouting abuse at BEMs.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Viper wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

The leftie libs (correctly identified as trolls- indeed mcaz banned for it already and had to surrender his previous id as it was so badly tainted) have out done their usual biblically high level of hypocrisy here. The self styled beholders of moral righteousness havent mustered up one iota of compassion for this poor lady.

Could it be becuase in their eyes she's just a lady? We know sexism/mysoginy is endemic in the labour party as jess phillips told us recently.

Whatever reason they have for not giving a fuck or mustering up any compassion is indicative of poor character.

Libs ain't lefty. Educate yourself :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Nothing can ever be 100% watertight, when it's just one persons word - but of all the instances where that could happen, you would have thought being the victim of a severe beating, would be one of the least likely ones where someone would lie.

Red Okktober wrote:She's clearly taken a a bit of a pasting Stooo, why do think she would lie about who did it?

Red Okktober wrote:The woman has a severe facial injury, so something has clearly happened

Red Okktober wrote:Yet some poor woman with half her head caved in, because she's white and her alleged attackers Asian,

Daily Mail wrote:Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.

You stated in one quote "severe facial injury, so something has clearly happened" then go on to ignore the news report about falling and suffering a facial injury in favour of claiming it was a racist attack.

I don't have any evidence she was attacked, the same way you don't have any she wasn't. So what's with all this 'making up stories' bollocks?

The news report states she fell while she was being attacked. It doesn't say she randomly fell over. Why are you using the news report to make a point, but are leaving out that she claims to have been attacked in that same news report, in fact, in the same sentence? Have you got an exceptionally short attention span or something

"Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result."
Red Okktober

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Red and Viper you should know by now how the usual suspects react on here, they think it's a race hate crime to mention if your attackers are anything other than white British males, preferably shaven headed with copious nationalist tattoos.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I don't have any evidence she was attacked
, the same way you don't have any she wasn't. So what's with all this 'making up stories' bollocks?

The news report states she fell while she was being attacked. It doesn't say she randomly fell over. Why are you using the news report to make a point, but are leaving out that she claims to have been attacked in that same news report, in fact, in the same sentence? Have you got an exceptionally short attention span or something

"Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result."

I did't ask that did I? The question in the post you replied to was: What evidence do you have that it was a racist attack? Changing the question indicates an unwillingness to answer.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Trapper John wrote:Red and Viper you should know by now how the usual suspects react on here, they think it's a race hate crime to mention if your attackers are anything other than white British males, preferably shaven headed with copious nationalist tattoos.

Are altercations between different race/colour people always 'a racist attack'? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Trapper John wrote:Red and Viper you should know by now how the usual suspects react on here, they think it's a race hate crime to mention if your attackers are anything other than white British males, preferably shaven headed with copious nationalist tattoos.

They do seem to do an awful lot of crime :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Fletch wrote:

Are altercations between different race/colour people always 'a racist attack'? :dunno:

Nope, but you tell that to the many people in this country who actually do believe that.

For the record, that woman looks like a bit of lowlife white trash admittedly but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be believed by investigators.

The only thing I'd say is, to get a head injury like the one she's sporting, she'd have fallen very hard and been totally unaware because she clearly doesn't look as if she tried to break the fall. That of course could lead people to think 'paralytic' through drink on the otherhand a surprise attack could also lead to it. :dunno:

Someone said on here she knows who they are, so why aren't police following that up?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Stooo wrote:

The 1970's are on the phone, they want you back.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The 1970's are on the phone, they want you back.

I wasn't very old :oops:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Fletch wrote:I did't ask that did I? The question in the post you replied to was: What evidence do you have that it was a racist attack? Changing the question indicates an unwillingness to answer.

I don't have any evidence she was attacked by anyone, regardless of race.

Why are you asking such dumb fuck questions? I'm just a bloke on an internet forum, not part of Yorkshire CID. What sort of evidence do you think I might have?

At this stage, we can only discuss the story as seen, and as it stands, she claims to have been beaten up by three Asians. That is all we have to go on. For some reason, you seem convinced she's making it up. Tell us why you think she's making it up.

Is it a hunch, or is it because the alleged attackers are Asian? You must have reasons for being so dismissive of her comments, what are they?
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs