Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Postby Viper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:20 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5029519/r ... yorkshire/

Terrible state of affairs. Vile cowardly racists.
Viper

Re: Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Perhaps more shocking, the assailants may be schoolchildren:

"Police said Ms Hurst described the suspects as three Asian males, two of which were wearing school uniforms."

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/police-issue-strongly-worded-response-13974110
McAz

Postby Major » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Vile evil scum, I would torture them if caught.

The poor woman.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Vile evil scum, I would torture them if caught.

The poor woman.

No you wouldn’t, you’d run a mile like the coward you are...
Dean

Postby Fletch » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:59 pm

From OP link:

A TERRIFIED woman suffered horror injuries when she was battered by thugs in what police believe was a race hate attack.
Police are now investigating and are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.

:again?:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 pm

I did a bit of Googling and Tommy Robinson is all over this, there is so far zero evidence other than her own account :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:51 pm

Dean wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Vile evil scum, I would torture them if caught.

The poor woman.

No you wouldn’t, you’d run a mile like the coward you are...

There is not a need to derail this thread Dean.
Major
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Stooo wrote:I did a bit of Googling and Tommy Robinson is all over this, there is so far zero evidence other than her own account :dunno:

Is it fair to assume you will apply this 'zero evidence' attitude to every alleged race attack, regardless who the alleged attackers are, and who the victim is? Or will you only apply it when a white person allegedly gets beaten up by a non-white(s)? We could call it 'Stooo's Law'

Many attacks take place when there's no one else around, which is why the attacks take place in the first place. So quite often, the victim's own account is all there is to go on.

I'm not saying people don't lie, but you would have thought she'd want the people responsible caught, so making up that they were a different race just to be 'racist' seems fucking odd to say the least.
Red Okktober

Postby Viper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I did a bit of Googling and Tommy Robinson is all over this, there is so far zero evidence other than her own account :dunno:

Is it fair to assume you will apply this 'zero evidence' attitude to every alleged race attack, regardless who the alleged attackers are, and who the victim is? Or will you only apply it when a white person allegedly gets beaten up by a non-white(s)? We could call it 'Stooo's Law'

Many attacks take place when there's no one else around, which is why the attacks take place in the first place. So quite often, the victim's own account is all there is to go on.

I'm not saying people don't lie, but you would have thought she'd want the people responsible caught, so making up that they were a different race just to be 'racist' seems fucking odd to say the least.

Good point. Be a somewhat elaborate hoax as she has clearly suffered bad injuries.
Viper

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:19 pm

Viper wrote:Good point. Be a somewhat elaborate hoax as she has clearly suffered bad injuries.

Nothing can ever be 100% watertight, when it's just one persons word - but of all the instances where that could happen, you would have thought being the victim of a severe beating, would be one of the least likely ones where someone would lie.

Unless it was domestic abuse, and she's deflecting from who did it, but that still seems highly unlikely. Looking at those injuries, I think we have to take the poor woman's word at face value, unless evidence comes to light she's lying,
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:33 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

It's just her word so far :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Viper wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Good point. Be a somewhat elaborate hoax as she has clearly suffered bad injuries.

We've probably all got a kicking at some stage in our lives, there's no cctv, no nothing. It's literally just her word and no similar attacks :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 pm

She's clearly taken a a bit of a pasting Stooo, why do think she would lie about who did it?

Saying two of them were in school uniform seems an odd embellishment to add if she was making it up.

What is it about this white woman, that has aroused your suspicions? Are you equally as suspicious in other racially motivated attacks that make the news?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Red Okktober wrote:She's clearly taken a a bit of a pasting Stooo, why do think she would lie about who did it?

Saying two of them were in school uniform seems an odd embellishment to add if she was making it up.

What is it about this white woman, that has aroused your suspicions? Are you equally as suspicious in other racially motivated attacks that make the news?

I just want to know more mate. There is literally no other evidence.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Tomorrow's fish & chip paper. :dunno:

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Nicholson, of Kirklees CID, said: “Detectives from Kirklees CID have been carrying out an extensive investigation into this racially aggravated assault last month.

“At this time we have exhausted all obvious lines of enquiry and I would urge anyone who was in the area at the time to come forward with any information about the incident, no matter how insignificant it may seem."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/woman-racist-attack-batley-yorkshire-asian-men-nikki-hurst-school-uniforms-a8084896.html
McAz

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs