LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby wutang » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm

See if you can guess who wrote this Roc


The state capitalism, which is one of the principal aspects of the New Economic Policy, is, under Soviet power, a form of capitalism that is deliberately permitted and restricted by the working class. Our state capitalism differs essentially from the state capitalism in countries that have bourgeois governments in that the state with us is represented not by the bourgeoisie, but by the proletariat, who has succeeded in winning the full confidence of the peasantry.

Unfortunately, the introduction of state capitalism with us is not proceeding as quickly as we would like it. For example, so far we have not had a single important concession, and without foreign capital to help develop our economy, the latter’s quick rehabilitation is inconceivable.


Spoiler: show
https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1922/nov/14b.htm
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Viper » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


Link :link: to stats please.

...we ve been putting right the catastrophic mess created by last pabour gov. Yes labour governments fuck things up so badly this is how long it takes to get sorted.
Conservatives voters are more intelligent than labour voters (scientific fact). Have consideration for their lower IQ when conversing with them.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6051
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 pm

"Us"? :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22178
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


:best post:
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 7926
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Viper » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


:best post:


So a ramble with no citations or references is your idea of a good post? Odd.
Conservatives voters are more intelligent than labour voters (scientific fact). Have consideration for their lower IQ when conversing with them.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6051
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Viper wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


:best post:


So a ramble with no citations or references is your idea of a good post? Odd.


Well, that's what you do isn't it you idiotic mong :whistle:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Where is the latest polls that say otherwise fuckwit?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


Link :link: to stats please.

...we ve been putting right the catastrophic mess created by last pabour gov. Yes labour governments fuck things up so badly this is how long it takes to get sorted.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlab ... y-earnings

When you say putting right did you mean tripling the debt?

The deficit was supposed to end in 2015, then it was 2020, now it's 2030 at the earliest assuming we go another decade without an economic slowdown.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Viper » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


:best post:


So a ramble with no citations or references is your idea of a good post? Odd.


Well, that's what you do isn't it you idiotic mong :whistle:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Where is the latest polls that say otherwise fuckwit?


Do you hate sufferers of down syndrome?
Conservatives voters are more intelligent than labour voters (scientific fact). Have consideration for their lower IQ when conversing with them.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6051
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Let's be fair to the Tories the economy has grown in the 'lost decade' of Tory rule, it's just that for the ordinary working man the economy has shrunk considerably.

All of the growth that we, as a nation, dug in and produced from 2010 has gone not to the workers who produced it but the greedy, lazy, entitled people who don't want to work for a living - the top 1%

Given a choice between perhaps lower growth from which he gets a fair share and greater growth from which he derives no benefit and some discomfort I don't see how anyone can vote Tory.


:best post:


So a ramble with no citations or references is your idea of a good post? Odd.


Well, that's what you do isn't it you idiotic mong :whistle:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Where is the latest polls that say otherwise fuckwit?


Do you hate sufferers of down syndrome?


Down syndrome? :scratch: Is that May's condition?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22178
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests