LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 pm

A fairer society. An end to blaming the poor for our ills, and expecting to pay off the banker's deficit.

Taxes paid by the big companies based on real profits earned here.

A properly funded NHS.

An end to austerity, with borrowing to fund sensible infrastructure as an investment to spur real growth.

Some proper political honesty.

And some respect for a man who is neither a moron nor a communist and will involve the younger voters in the future of the country.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

I understand that things really aren't going too well for your pet project right now, but diversions towards a bloke who isn't even in power won't cut the mustard.

Even Rockforbrains realised that silly tactics like that don't work and switched his attack onto the Tories when he realised how useless they are. Time for you to do the same, perhaps ?

A few links to get you started, there's even one from the Heil, just for you...

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/useless-tories/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/why ... overnment/

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/poli ... than-nasty

Canny I do not recall attacking the Tories, How ever I willingly attack that communist scumbag Corbyn. I dread to think how this country will fare under that moron and that other Marxist fuck being chancellor.

But I am sure you will tell us.

Can you explain the basics of communism please Roc?
Fletch

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)

Don't you mean Momentums lead, they are picking the Labour candidates. Not long now when the Labour party is completely taking over by Momentum. They are even forcing Labour candidates to sign a form of allegiance. Love to hear your explanation Canny.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Roc, a quick search revealed I was mistaking you and Lord Raven, who wrote stuff like;

Dave needs to grow a pair and do something--but I guess friendship overrides what's good for the country and the yellow bastards will just carry on the inept policies of the 13 years prior to their coming into office.
Wankers!!

Apologies
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Don't you mean Momentums lead, they are picking the Labour candidates. Not long now when the Labour party is completely taking over by Momentum. They are even forcing Labour candidates to sign a form of allegiance. Love to hear your explanation Canny.

Momentum IS Labour.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:A fairer society. An end to blaming the poor for our ills, and expecting to pay off the banker's deficit.

A properly funded NHS.

An end to austerity, with borrowing to fund sensible infrastructure as an investment to spur real growth.

And some respect for a man who is neither a moron nor a communist and will involve the younger voters in the future of the country.

What do you care - aren't you fucking off to Thailand soon?

LoL -will you be frequenting Thai forums, making anti-government posts and promoting open borders? :gigglesnshit:
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:A fairer society. An end to blaming the poor for our ills, and expecting to pay off the banker's deficit.

A properly funded NHS.

What do you care - aren't you fucking off to Thailand soon?

LoL -will you be frequenting Thai forums, making anti-government posts and promoting open borders? :gigglesnshit:

My kids will inherit the shitstorm stirred up by a generation who won't be around for it.

I shall always care for my country, unlike those who have sold us out to nationalist scum.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:
My kids will inherit the shitstorm stirred up by a generation who won't be around for it.

I shall always care for my country, unlike those who have sold us out to nationalist scum.

If you had your way, your kids will inherit a future where they live among unvetted third world terrorists and rapists, in a land full of mosques, halal butcher shops and burkhas. Run by a terrorist-sympathising, anti-Semitic Marxist government.

I don't think it would be too long before they fucked off as well tbh.
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

If you had your way, your kids will inherit a future where they live among unvetted third world terrorists and rapists, in a land full of mosques, halal butcher shops and burkhas. Run by a terrorist-sympathising, anti-Semitic Marxist government.

I don't think it would be too long before they fucked off as well tbh.

Keep taking the meds, paranoia can be a bitch, I'm told.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 pm

A properly funded NHS.

Lol. Money trees and unicorns. Typical. You neglect to mention the subterfuge to deny the referendum too.

And anti semitism/mysoginy terrorist sympathy.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 am

Viper wrote:

A properly funded NHS.

Lol. Money trees and unicorns. Typical. You neglect to mention the subterfuge to deny the referendum too.

There will be a referendum on the terms of Theresa's "deal", that's for sure. And IMHO it will be firmly rejected and we will ask to remain in the EU. But that has all yet to unfold. As for borrowing to invest in future growth, it's what all sensible businesses do.

The rest of your post is pure drivel from the arse end of the Tory propaganda machine. It won't wash with the electorate, and you know it.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 am

Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:

A properly funded NHS.

There will be a referendum on the terms of Theresa's "deal", that's for sure. And IMHO it will be firmly rejected and we will ask to remain in the EU. But that has all yet to unfold. As for borrowing to invest in future growth, it's what all sensible businesses do.

The rest of your post is pure drivel from the arse end of the Tory propaganda machine. It won't wash with the electorate, and you know it.

You gloss over labour institutionalised anti semitism/mysoginy/terrorist support as if its made up. It aint mate. Its YOUR OWN mps who keep highlighting the problem.

Here is some political honesty for you. Every labour government has made the poor poorer. Its what happens when you have low calibre people/thinkers in government. Total failure to understand concepts of yield etc.

[ytubehd]https://youtu.be/t37Oy8dD-U4[/ytubehd]
Viper

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Momentum IS Labour.

I.m sorry but I do not buy into that. A businessman started this communist style movement to gain control of Labour. The first thing it is doing is "SIGN HERE OR YOUR OUT" to its own people and Momentum have the cheek to call that Democratic. As I said earlier very soon the Labour movement will be called by a movement called Momentum. And will be in control of everything to do with the Labour movement. I really do fear what will happen to our country if they ever get into power, with most of their Local councils and their MP's signing a form that forces them to do as their told on behalf of Momentum. We will have mind control actually happening. If people cannot see whats going on with the Labour party then it is a really sad day. I guess we will be calling Corbyn Stalin in the near future.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 pm

So I could play snooker in our local Conservative club (they had the only decent tables for miles) I had to join.

To join, I had to attend an interview, and yes, sign an affirmation of my loyalty to the Tory party.

That was 30+ years ago - there's nothing new under the sun.

(I signed, and voted Labour)
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Momentum IS Labour.

I.m sorry but I do not buy into that. A businessman started this communist style movement to gain control of Labour. The first thing it is doing is "SIGN HERE OR YOUR OUT" to its own people and Momentum have the cheek to call that Democratic. As I said earlier very soon the Labour movement will be called by a movement called Momentum. And will be in control of everything to do with the Labour movement. I really do fear what will happen to our country if they ever get into power, with most of their Local councils and their MP's signing a form that forces them to do as their told on behalf of Momentum. We will have mind control actually happening. If people cannot see whats going on with the Labour party then it is a really sad day. I guess we will be calling Corbyn Stalin in the near future.

You will be calling Corbyn Prime Minister in the near future....
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs