Page 1 of 5

LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:21 am
by Cannydc
Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 am
by Viper
Ahh cannys daily dose of confirmation bias.

Rest assured canny the gbp dont elect anti semitic, mysoginistic, ethnic cleansing supporting economically illiterate, terrorist sympathisers. You enjoy your little poll though chap :gigglesnshit:

:link:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:34 pm
by Cannydc
:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Rattled.....to.....fuck

Loving it, and all that hard work will be dumped in "Viper's idiot obsession Corbyn thread" as soon as Stooo spots them.

:more beer: :pmsl: :more beer:

(Oh, and there is now a LARGE (50-34%) MAJORITY in favour of a second referendum on the EU deal. Loving it - reality is finally biting !!)

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:54 pm
by Viper
Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Rattled.....to.....fuck

Loving it, and all that hard work will be dumped in "Viper's idiot obsession Corbyn thread" as soon as Stooo spots them.

:more beer: :pmsl: :more beer:

(Oh, and there is now a LARGE (50-34%) MAJORITY in favour of a second referendum on the EU deal. Loving it - reality is finally biting !!)


Lol.

"Stoo stoo! Please my echo chamber is infiltrated by someone whose points i cannot counter. Help! Stoo stoo!"

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 pm
by Cannydc
Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

I understand that things really aren't going too well for your pet project right now, but diversions towards a bloke who isn't even in power won't cut the mustard.

Even Rockforbrains realised that silly tactics like that don't work and switched his attack onto the Tories when he realised how useless they are. Time for you to do the same, perhaps ?

A few links to get you started, there's even one from the Heil, just for you...

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/useless-tories/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/why ... overnment/

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/poli ... than-nasty

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:04 pm
by McAz
Cannydc wrote:Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

I understand that things really aren't going too well for your pet project right now, but diversions towards a bloke who isn't even in power won't cut the mustard.

Even Rockforbrains realised that silly tactics like that don't work and switched his attack onto the Tories when he realised how useless they are. Time for you to do the same, perhaps ?

A few links to get you started, there's even one from the Heil, just for you...

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/useless-tories/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/why ... overnment/

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/poli ... than-nasty


Ha ha ha - "lolling" away like wind-up toy and drowning the place with pointless threads which barely a soul cares about or is interested in - just like he did during his General Election crisis after which he fled like a cur. It's a joy to watch.

Keep turning the key Canny, I'm leaving the simple one to it and having a quiet Sunday. :cuppaT:

...................

LARGE (50-34%) MAJORITY in favour of a second referendum on the EU deal, you say - no wonder the sweat is dripping. :laughing:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:22 pm
by wutang
McAz wrote:Ha ha ha - "lolling" away like wind-up toy and drowning the place with pointless threads which barely a soul cares about or is interested in - just like he did during his General Election crisis after which he fled like a cur. It's a joy to watch.



How long until Vipes flakes out and goes into hiding again :dunno:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm
by Guest
Image



:pmsl:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:16 pm
by Fletch
:hap:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:30 pm
by Red Okktober
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)


I'm guessing polls are more anti-May than they are pro-Corbyn, at a time when a GE isn't imminent.

Should a GE be called, I think the reality of having an anti-Semitic, terrorist-sympathising tramp as PM, with a cabinet made up of the likes of Marxist McDonnell and other assorted imbeciles, such as Dianne Abbott and Emily Thornberry, would mean it very unlikely the public would vote Labour in.

Out of season polls mean fuck all.

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 pm
by Guest
Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)


I'm guessing polls are more anti-May than they are pro-Corbyn, at a time when a GE isn't imminent.

Should a GE be called, I think the reality of having an anti-Semitic, terrorist-sympathising tramp as PM, with a cabinet made up of the likes of Marxist McDonnell and other assorted imbeciles, such as Dianne Abbott and Emily Thornberry, would mean it very unlikely the public would vote Labour in.

Out of season polls mean fuck all.


Yea.

At the last election labour did better than the polls expected! :more beer:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:17 pm
by Viper
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)


I'm guessing polls are more anti-May than they are pro-Corbyn, at a time when a GE isn't imminent.

Should a GE be called, I think the reality of having an anti-Semitic, terrorist-sympathising tramp as PM, with a cabinet made up of the likes of Marxist McDonnell and other assorted imbeciles, such as Dianne Abbott and Emily Thornberry, would mean it very unlikely the public would vote Labour in.

Out of season polls mean fuck all.


Yea.

At the last election labour did better than the polls expected! :more beer:


And lost. The only poll that counts.

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pm
by Cannydc
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)


I'm guessing polls are more anti-May than they are pro-Corbyn, at a time when a GE isn't imminent.

Should a GE be called, I think the reality of having an anti-Semitic, terrorist-sympathising tramp as PM, with a cabinet made up of the likes of Marxist McDonnell and other assorted imbeciles, such as Dianne Abbott and Emily Thornberry, would mean it very unlikely the public would vote Labour in.

Out of season polls mean fuck all.


Yea.

At the last election labour did better than the polls expected! :more beer:


And lost. The only poll that counts.


It would be nice if you could read this article, and see just how wrong you (and the author, none other than Dominic Lawson) can be.

However, it's paywalled. But it was a couple of weeks before the GE. The headline read "Don’t panic about polls. May is way ahead, the young are likely to say they will vote Labour; but less likely to vote"....

We Labourites are usually the ones wary of complacency and low turnouts.

Good polls will encourage better youth turnout. And they won't be voting Tory, that's for sure.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dont ... -dx3wh0h6q

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:51 pm
by Fletch
Cannydc wrote:It would be nice if you could read this article, and see just how wrong you (and the author, none other than Dominic Lawson) can be.

However, it's paywalled. But it was a couple of weeks before the GE. The headline read "Don’t panic about polls. May is way ahead, the young are likely to say they will vote Labour; but less likely to vote"....

We Labourites are usually the ones wary of complacency and low turnouts.

Good polls will encourage better youth turnout. And they won't be voting Tory, that's for sure.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dont ... -dx3wh0h6q


All the over spending, media support and even running a pretend market research call centre used to canvas votes and they still lost their majority. :gigglesnshit:

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:57 pm
by Rocthedog
Cannydc wrote:Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

I understand that things really aren't going too well for your pet project right now, but diversions towards a bloke who isn't even in power won't cut the mustard.

Even Rockforbrains realised that silly tactics like that don't work and switched his attack onto the Tories when he realised how useless they are. Time for you to do the same, perhaps ?

A few links to get you started, there's even one from the Heil, just for you...

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/useless-tories/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/why ... overnment/

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/poli ... than-nasty


Canny I do not recall attacking the Tories, How ever I willingly attack that communist scumbag Corbyn. I dread to think how this country will fare under that moron and that other Marxist fuck being chancellor.

But I am sure you will tell us.