FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Nigel Farage has refused to give up his EU pension after Brexit.

The former Ukip leader was asked on BBC One's Andrew Marr Show whether he would stick to his principles and turn down his annual MEP pension.

"All I can say is, given the arbitrary way the European Union behaves in terms of money, I'd be very surprised if I get any of it," Mr Farage said.

Mr Farage is entitled to an estimated annual pension of £73,000, The Times reports. The 53-year-old would be able to claim the pension at the age of 63.

That particular pension will be paid from the £50bn leaving bill - which Farage claimed we should not pay a penny of !!

So, happy to add to the debt WHEN HE BENEFITS. Naturally. It's him all over.

Rather funnier were these comments - When Farage was asked if he was "getting too close to a dark kind of politics," he said: "Do you know something, I believe I've done more than anybody in this country to stop the rise of the far-right in Britain.

"I did it by taking away those people who were going out and voting BNP and holding their nose. So when it comes to dealing with the far right, I've got a very good track record."

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Course you did mate.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 89256.html
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11770
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Rather funnier were these comments - When Farage was asked if he was "getting too close to a dark kind of politics," he said: "Do you know something, I believe I've done more than anybody in this country to stop the rise of the far-right in Britain.

"I did it by taking away those people who were going out and voting BNP and holding their nose. So when it comes to dealing with the far right, I've got a very good track record."


I wonder why all those BNP supporters turned to UKIP

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Image
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:38 pm

A bold title talking about a 'profession' :gigglesnshit: that is crammed to the gunnels with hypocrites of all colours of rosette.

So Farage says he doubts if he'd get one anyway - so where's the bit that says he'll grab it with both hands? :dunno:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35972
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 pm

Trapper John wrote:A bold title talking about a 'profession' :gigglesnshit: that is crammed to the gunnels with hypocrites of all colours of rosette.

So Farage says he doubts if he'd get one anyway - so where's the bit that says he'll grab it with both hands? :dunno:


https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/ ... 2366120960

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 89256.html
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84210
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Why would anyone choose to have him as leader, or even spokesmen of their party/movement? He comes across as such an idiot, like a racist Mr. Bean without the dress sense... such a strange man...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33053
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Lambert » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Why should he not expect his employment contract to be honored?
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Lambert wrote:Why should he not expect his employment contract to be honored?


Because he doesn't want to pay the bill that will pay his pension.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84210
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:53 pm

He has a lovely voice though. :paranoid:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29595
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He has a lovely voice though. :paranoid:


So did Lord Haw Haw...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84210
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Lambert » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lambert wrote:Why should he not expect his employment contract to be honored?


Because he doesn't want to pay the bill that will pay his pension.


Why should the European Parliament not honor their obligation to pay his pension? They are expecting us to honor our obligations.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Lambert wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lambert wrote:Why should he not expect his employment contract to be honored?


Because he doesn't want to pay the bill that will pay his pension.


Why should the European Parliament not honor their obligation to pay his pension? They are expecting us to honor our obligations.


I'm not saying that they shouldn't, the thread is about The Fridge's hypocrisy after all :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84210
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Lambert » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm

It's not his fault the EU are being intransigent hypocrites. If the British government have to pay our MEP's pensions then so be it. He thinks they shouldn't have to do it and he's right. I'm not a fan of Farage, btw.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Lambert wrote:It's not his fault the EU are being intransigent hypocrites. If the British government have to pay our MEP's pensions then so be it. He thinks they shouldn't have to do it and he's right. I'm not a fan of Farage, btw.


If he thinks they shouldn't pay out pensions, via UK government payments to the EU, then he should refuse to take his as a matter of principle.

But he has no principles.

None.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11770
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: FARAGE - THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE

Postby Lambert » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lambert wrote:It's not his fault the EU are being intransigent hypocrites. If the British government have to pay our MEP's pensions then so be it. He thinks they shouldn't have to do it and he's right. I'm not a fan of Farage, btw.


If he thinks they shouldn't pay out pensions, via UK government payments to the EU, then he should refuse to take his as a matter of principle.

But he has no principles.

None.


Why aren't you arguing that the EU parliament ought to honor its legal obligation to pay the pensions of retired MEPs?
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests