UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby wutang » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Government suspends foreign aid scheme after allegations UK taxes bankrolling extremists in Syria

Officers from civilian organisation Free Syrian Police accused of working at behest of courts ordering torture and summary executions and handing money to Nour al-Din al-Zinki


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 90121.html



Image
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby wutang » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:35 pm

This ties into the thread about foreign aid and how its a sop to UK corporate interests.

One of the companies overseeing the scheme was none other than free-market ideologies, and all round dipshits, the Adam Smith Institue.

They have a history of shilling for the UK Government overseas on behalf of the privatisation crowd which inevitably turn bad (unsurprisingly)

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Adam_Sm ... nk_rankles
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:52 pm

wutang wrote:This ties into the thread about foreign aid and how its a sop to UK corporate interests.

One of the companies overseeing the scheme was none other than free-market ideologies, and all round dipshits, the Adam Smith Institue.

They have a history of shilling for the UK Government overseas on behalf of the privatisation crowd which inevitably turn bad (unsurprisingly)

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Adam_Sm ... nk_rankles


I read that today, just another to add to the very long list of reasons why we should stop foreign aid under any of it's guises. We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31912
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Trapper John wrote:
wutang wrote:This ties into the thread about foreign aid and how its a sop to UK corporate interests.

One of the companies overseeing the scheme was none other than free-market ideologies, and all round dipshits, the Adam Smith Institue.

They have a history of shilling for the UK Government overseas on behalf of the privatisation crowd which inevitably turn bad (unsurprisingly)

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Adam_Sm ... nk_rankles


I read that today, just another to add to the very long list of reasons why we should stop foreign aid under any of it's guises. We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


Parliament spends that much on snuff...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76914
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby wutang » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Trapper John wrote:We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


Will those needs involve developing new markets and help ensure profitable investment opportunities for British capital - Especially ones free from any pesky regulations that will prevent them dumping the costs (both environment and social) on the locals?

Cos the international development racket does
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
wutang wrote:This ties into the thread about foreign aid and how its a sop to UK corporate interests.

One of the companies overseeing the scheme was none other than free-market ideologies, and all round dipshits, the Adam Smith Institue.

They have a history of shilling for the UK Government overseas on behalf of the privatisation crowd which inevitably turn bad (unsurprisingly)

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Adam_Sm ... nk_rankles


I read that today, just another to add to the very long list of reasons why we should stop foreign aid under any of it's guises. We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


Parliament spends that much on snuff...


What movies or the stuff you stick up your hooter?
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31912
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:20 pm

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


Will those needs involve developing new markets and help ensure profitable investment opportunities for British capital - Especially ones free from any pesky regulations that will prevent them dumping the costs (both environment and social) on the locals?

Cos the international development racket does


No, they would just make life a bit more bearable for millions of people in this country.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31912
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby wutang » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:
wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


Will those needs involve developing new markets and help ensure profitable investment opportunities for British capital - Especially ones free from any pesky regulations that will prevent them dumping the costs (both environment and social) on the locals?

Cos the international development racket does


No, they would just make life a bit more bearable for millions of people in this country.


UK business and their political lackeys aren't interested, their motivation is more on the personal self enrichment side of things.
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 pm

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


Will those needs involve developing new markets and help ensure profitable investment opportunities for British capital - Especially ones free from any pesky regulations that will prevent them dumping the costs (both environment and social) on the locals?

Cos the international development racket does


No, they would just make life a bit more bearable for millions of people in this country.


UK business and their political lackeys aren't interested, their motivation is more on the personal self enrichment side of things.


Really? :roll:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31912
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Thomas Crowley » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:34 pm

As if you don't support Al Nusrah, ISIS and other extremist groups in Syria, kuffar genocide supporting work.
User avatar
Thomas Crowley
 

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 pm

The UK, along with the other usual suspects in the west, have been funding terrorists and doing PR for them all along. Benghazi was the the gun running racket to supply paid 'protesters' (mercenaries) to start the overthrow of Assad. Didn't work out like the rest this time though. :cool:



War to Save Children. Vanessa Beeley - Media on Trial

Video less than 30 minutes and should be watched in full but for those with short attention span, 7 minutes 19 seconds is where the funders are exposed.
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 7896
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:14 am

Fletch wrote:The UK, along with the other usual suspects in the west, have been funding terrorists and doing PR for them all along. Benghazi was the the gun running racket to supply paid 'protesters' (mercenaries) to start the overthrow of Assad. Didn't work out like the rest this time though. :cool:



War to Save Children. Vanessa Beeley - Media on Trial

Video less than 30 minutes and should be watched in full but for those with short attention span, 7 minutes 19 seconds is where the funders are exposed.


Watched it all Fletch, what chance do ordinary people have when the world is ruled by liars? Like I said in my thread title, Propaganda & Conflict the best of bedfellows.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31912
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 am

In conflicts such as this I think our only option is to take what the Russians say and take what the West says and agree the truth is somewhere in between.

The only brightside we here in the UK can fall back on is that we didn't sanction the bombing of Syria after the chemical weapons attack propaganda which the warmonger Hague and Cameron swallowed hook line and sinker.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31912
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Trapper John wrote:
wutang wrote:This ties into the thread about foreign aid and how its a sop to UK corporate interests.

One of the companies overseeing the scheme was none other than free-market ideologies, and all round dipshits, the Adam Smith Institue.

They have a history of shilling for the UK Government overseas on behalf of the privatisation crowd which inevitably turn bad (unsurprisingly)

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Adam_Sm ... nk_rankles


I read that today, just another to add to the very long list of reasons why we should stop foreign aid under any of it's guises. We have better and more pressing needs at home and £13billion a year would go a long way towards sorting those out.


The money is held in our banks hypothecated and rehypothecated. Adding a few zeros more still wont come close to a resonable estimate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFpkqLI ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zxqjhOkBo

ॐpanem et circensesॐsequere pecuniamॐRem tene; verba sequenturॐSUI GENERISॐ
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 am

Re: UK funds going to Syrian extremists

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Fletch wrote:The UK, along with the other usual suspects in the west, have been funding terrorists and doing PR for them all along. Benghazi was the the gun running racket to supply paid 'protesters' (mercenaries) to start the overthrow of Assad. Didn't work out like the rest this time though. :cool:



War to Save Children. Vanessa Beeley - Media on Trial

Video less than 30 minutes and should be watched in full but for those with short attention span, 7 minutes 19 seconds is where the funders are exposed.


Watched it all Fletch, what chance do ordinary people have when the world is ruled by liars? Like I said in my thread title, Propaganda & Conflict the best of bedfellows.


No chance TJ. The whole corporate media has a narrative in agreement with those at the top and present it day after day to shape opinion in the hope that after so long, it becomes fact. The internet and social media changed that and now the msm is being shown up as the corporate lackeys they always were.

Channel 4 is the worst for for Syria propaganda, featuring video clips and reports from the terrorists themselves then producing it as proof Assad is 'killing civilians'. They got caught out a while ago and had to delete one of their white helmets video which showed them fighting alongside the terrorists. Jon Snow is a cockwomble of the highest order. Ever wonder how the slickly produced action packed isis videos got made? Hollywood production qualities in the middle of a war zone in the desert promoted by Rita katz. :wurms:

You might enjoy this short clip of Eva Bartlett answering an msm journalist at a press conference:



Didn't see your thread about propaganda TJ. :dunno:
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 7896
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests