Black on White

Black on White

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:15 am

A fight between two Dartford commuters broke out yesterday morning, as a fellow traveller filmed the argument, which began with an intrusion of space and quickly turned 'racist'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z50fOUDeHW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone who puts their feet upon train seats is scum, just shows their lack of disrespect and good manners
Major
Twat.

Re: Black on White

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:42 am

I concur. Seats are not for feet. Basic decorum
Viper

Postby Markey mark » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Typically they have to resort to violence when losing a debate, manners cost nothing either
Markey mark

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Markey mark wrote:Typically they have to resort to violence when losing a debate, manners cost nothing either

What, women you mean?

You want to be careful talking like that. You'll have the feminists on to you.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:02 pm

That fucking woman's attitude is the worst thing about that incident, the 'white idiot' bit is neither here nor there. It was her attempts at belittling him in front of everyone, particularly the comments about his wife - what was the necessity for those?

She appeared to imply that because she was Nigerian she was somehow better than him and that sticking your muddy feet on seats where people have to sit is an accepted practice in Nigeria. All he should have said was if thats what you want to do, then fuck off back to Nigeria and there wouldn't be a problem.

I have to say that my experience with Nigerian women in particular is that they have an immense sense of entitlement, if you've ever been to a NEXT sale, you'll know exactly what I mean.

I just hope the Police will expend huge amounts of time and money in tracing her and bringing her to justice, of course those of us who don't live with our heads in the sand, know thats not going to happen, the protagonists were the wrong way around.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Trapper John wrote:if you've ever been to a NEXT sale, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Looool.

I went to a NEXT sale once. Never again. Walked in. Walked straight back out again.

Absolute bloody carnage.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:if you've ever been to a NEXT sale, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Looool.

I went to a NEXT sale once. Never again. Walked in. Walked straight back out again.

Absolute bloody carnage.

I feel the same but I had to go to keep the peace.

So I was talking about the ones you have to be at at 5:30am, not walking into one halfway through the day. I've been to three of those, all in different areas and I can tell you that Nigerian women's MO is exactly the same wherever it is.

They turn up team handed and although they don't jump the queue outside, when the doors open they are in there first regardless of where they were outside. Some of these women are fucking huge and imposing so only bring the slightest of mutters from the rest of the punters.

Once inside they head straight for the rails and pretty much hover up everything without even looking and pile it up in a big heap on the floor. Thats theirs as far as they are concerned and no-one better touch a thread. They then proceed to look at what they've got holding it up and trying it on until eventually they have what they want and leave what they don't, disgarded on the floor. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs