I'm not racist but...

Re: I'm not racist but...

Postby McAz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:You are hilarious, simple one - and desperate. :gigglesnshit:

You callout someone that has apologized for his unwise remarks - while you have yet to apologize for your support of the arch anti-semite Marine Le Pen.

Keep 'em coming, son - if I had mission to make Tories look even worse then you do my work for me. :thumbsup:

So no rebuttal or counter argument on a story widely reported. Standard leftie ad hom.

No rebuttal or counter argument required (the guy apologised)...

...your antisemitism confirmed once more (you have not).

Pleasure doing business with you. :Wiiiine!:
McAz

Postby Major » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

You callout someone that has apologized for his unwise remarks - while you have yet to apologize for your support of the arch anti-semite Marine Le Pen.

Keep 'em coming, son - if I had mission to make Tories look even worse then you do my work for me. :thumbsup:

So no rebuttal or counter argument on a story widely reported. Standard leftie ad hom.

I suppose doing business with anyone is good in your book, McAz
Major
Twat.

Postby wutang » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Viper wrote:
Also tweeted this:

Israel has no right to exist.

“Israel is a land built on ethnic cleansing and colonialism. Oppression is something your people should know about.

“So lecturer asks the class today ‘nobody in this room would ever want to go to war right?’ My hand rises. ‘Who?’ Me: ‘Israel’.”

Why are you trying brush anti semitism under the carpet?

Nobody is trying to brush it under the carpet. His past had been widely reported, especially back in April during the NUS elections.

He has apologised and states that his views are not the same today as when he made those tweets (as a teenager).

Funny how that part wasn't reported by Guido :again?:
wutang

Postby McAz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

I draw the line at old racists like yourself Starbold, but Vipes is a mere stripling of an anti-semite so I'm taking a chance that he is redeemable. It's Christmas after all. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:34 pm

wutang wrote:
Viper wrote:
Also tweeted this:

“Israel is a land built on ethnic cleansing and colonialism. Oppression is something your people should know about.

“So lecturer asks the class today ‘nobody in this room would ever want to go to war right?’ My hand rises. ‘Who?’ Me: ‘Israel’.”

Nobody is trying to brush it under the carpet. His past had been widely reported, especially back in April during the NUS elections.

He has apologised and states that his views are not the same today as when he made those tweets (as a teenager).

Speaks for itself. Anti semites welcome in the labour party. See it on a daily basis.

Please counter and explain why in your opinion the labour party isnt anti semitic.
Viper

Postby wutang » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Viper wrote:Speaks for itself. Anti semites welcome in the labour party. See it on a daily basis.

You would have to speak to a Labour party supporter about that.

Meanwhile

Tories restore whip to MP suspended for using racist language
Anne Marie Morris is brought back into party fold, five months after apologising for using N-word in discussion about Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... rie-morris

:yikes:
wutang

Postby McAz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Viper wrote:
wutang wrote:
Viper wrote:
Also tweeted this:

Speaks for itself. Anti semites welcome in the labour party. See it on a daily basis.

Please counter and explain why in your opinion the labour party isnt anti semitic.

Please detail the anti-Semitic policies the Labour Party has adopted?
McAz

Postby Major » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:41 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

I draw the line at old racists like yourself Starbold, but Vipes is a mere stripling of an anti-semite so I'm taking a chance that he is redeemable. It's Christmas after all. :cheers:

An old racist maybe, a loyal one to my country, YOU are a fully paid up member of the SJA , Sausage Jockey Anonymous who are only loyal to aerosols..
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I suppose doing business with anyone is good in your book, McAz

An old racist maybe, a loyal one to my country, YOU are a fully paid up member of the SJA , Sausage Jockey Anonymous who are only loyal to aerosols..

Sorry, never heard of these sausage jockey people - is it an Army thing? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Criticizing Israel is not anti semitism.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 am

Guest wrote:
calitom wrote:wuts an oxford comma? does it slant to the left?

you were an editor, grammarian, and tutor.

now spot the oxford comma.

how bout i smack you in the head?
calitom

Postby calitom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Criticizing Israel is not anti semitism.

oh that was brilliant Jack. You been getting enough sleep there in Wales? Are muslim marauders taking over your little town or something?
calitom

Postby calitom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:55 am

You call out someone that has apologized for his unwise remarks while you have yet to apologize for your support of the arch anti-semite Marine Le Pen.

Keep 'em coming, son - if I had mission to make Tories look even more morally bankrupt then you do my work for me. :thumbsup:

ahh keep calling names. the crutch of the left and the modus operandi of the left.
calitom

Postby Viper » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:14 am

The labour party isnt anti semitic but they want to boycott all israeli goods.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5135501/j ... -movement/

Drip drip drip.
Viper

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:24 pm

calitom wrote:

You call out someone that has apologized for his unwise remarks while you have yet to apologize for your support of the arch anti-semite Marine Le Pen.

Keep 'em coming, son - if I had mission to make Tories look even more morally bankrupt then you do my work for me. :thumbsup:

ahh keep calling names. the crutch of the left and the modus operandi of the left.

Marine Le Pen is her name and she freely chose to adopt policies that discriminate against Jews.

Viper is his forum name and he freely chose to support Marine Le Pen despite her policies that discriminate against Jews.

Calitom is your forum name and you freely choose to defend them regardless of their position on Jews.

You are all adults - you all chose your actions - no-one on the left called you names or had a hand in the choices you made. :cuppaT:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs