I'm not racist but...

Re: I'm not racist but...

Postby Markey mark » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:42 pm

As I mentioned before when my grandson started primary school , my grandson and one other child could speak English , we toke him out and taught him at home , unfortunately it did taken a while to find a decent school , they either no school places or it was the same as his first school , no one could speak English , so if I voted out of Europe for that reason , does it make me racist , our if other parents experienced the same problem with their children , does this mean they are racist ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Markey mark wrote:As I mentioned before when my grandson started primary school , my grandson and one other child could speak English , we toke him out and taught him at home , unfortunately it did taken a while to find a decent school , they either no school places or it was the same as his first school , no one could speak English , so if I voted out of Europe for that reason , does it make me racist , our if other parents experienced the same problem with their children , does this mean they are racist ,

what year was it you took him out of the school, markey?

Postby Cannydc » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Markey mark wrote:As I mentioned before when my grandson started primary school , my grandson and one other child could speak English , we toke him out and taught him at home , unfortunately it did taken a while to find a decent school , they either no school places or it was the same as his first school , no one could speak English , so if I voted out of Europe for that reason , does it make me racist? , our if other parents experienced the same problem with their children , does this mean they are racist ? ,

Poor kid, imagine being taught English by someone with less grasp of grammar and their own language than a 5 year old just off the plane from Mumbai.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Markey mark wrote:As I mentioned before when my grandson started primary school , my grandson and one other child could speak English , we toke him out and taught him at home , unfortunately it did taken a while to find a decent school , they either no school places or it was the same as his first school , no one could speak English , so if I voted out of Europe for that reason , does it make me racist , our if other parents experienced the same problem with their children , does this mean they are racist ,

Please say you're making it up. otherwise I really fear for the poor wee bugger - imagine him being taught English by someone with such appalling language skills as you. These alleged non-English speakers you mention at least have the excuse of being foreign, and I bet they're eager to learn - you're native-born English and in your 50s, what's yours?

Postby calitom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:

Please say you're making it up. otherwise I really fear for the poor wee bugger - imagine him being taught English by someone with such appalling language skills as you. These alleged non-English speakers you mention at least have the excuse of being foreign, and I bet they're eager to learn - you're native-born English and in your 50s, what's yours?

If you look at the whole body of the text its a matter of an added or missing letter in a couple instances ;OR a missing word. That is not the sign of horrible writing skills.It is the sign of someone who was in a hurry or distracted while writing or someone intentionally tweaking the text. I woiked as an editor before so i knows all dis chit.
calitom

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:54 pm

calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you look at the whole body of the text its a matter of an added or missing letter in a couple instances ;OR a missing word. That is not the sign of horrible writing skills.It is the sign of someone who was in a hurry or distracted while writing or someone intentionally tweaking the text. I woiked as an editor before so i knows all dis chit.

Pretty much everyone else manages ok, apart from Starbold who has similar issues with the language... :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:22 pm

calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:

No mate my gramma shit , due to a lack of schooling , I’ve never hide the fact , why should I , but at work after the new year , I’m getting promotion as area manger for four yards , when I was offered the role I was 50/50 because of my gramma , but as the top boss pointed out dont worry because I have my own secretary and plus I been doing a manager rule on and off for a few years , since I left school I never been out off work and always earned a good wage , as a kid I got my dad saying drummed into me ,work or starve, as I said before I had a appalling schooling mainly no fault of mine, but I alway had common sense and not scared of hard work , I’m not exactly 100% sure if I take the rule , but if I did nearly 90% of office staff and reps all been to university, and I never went to school and I be in charge of the all , my partner the same her brother went oxford and her sister went Cambridge, my partner we to a convernt and just got couple exams , now she earns six figure sum with large bonus and perks , she just have common sense and works very very hard . People on here love failures , they love to put people like me down , seriously I just laugh at them , as I’m doing very very well, just had a bit of a hipcup last few months , but I easy afford going private and all well for the time being , There’s nothing worst than jealous folk , it makes them very bitter ,the worst sort of person , with my grandson we paid for home tuition, benefits of working hard , and have put both boys now in private schools ,
Markey mark

Postby calitom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Markey mark wrote:
calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:

No mate my gramma shit , due to a lack of schooling , I’ve never hide the fact , why should I , but at work after the new year , I’m getting promotion as area manger for four yards , when I was offered the role I was 50/50 because of my gramma , but as the top boss pointed out dont worry because I have my own secretary and plus I been doing a manager rule on and off for a few years , since I left school I never been out off work and always earned a good wage , as a kid I got my dad saying drummed into me ,work or starve, as I said before I had a appalling schooling mainly no fault of mine, but I alway had common sense and not scared of hard work , I’m not exactly 100% sure if I take the rule , but if I did nearly 90% of office staff and reps all been to university, and I never went to school and I be in charge of the all , my partner the same her brother went oxford and her sister went Cambridge, my partner we to a convernt and just got couple exams , now she earns six figure sum with large bonus and perks , she just have common sense and works very very hard . People on here love failures , they love to put people like me down , seriously I just laugh at them , as I’m doing very very well, just had a bit of a hipcup last few months , but I easy afford going private and all well for the time being , There’s nothing worst than jealous folk , it makes them very bitter ,the worst sort of person , with my grandson we paid for home tuition, benefits of working hard , and have put both boys now in private schools ,

I could have you writing like an Oxford professor in about 6 weeks.
calitom

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:43 pm

calitom wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:

I could have you writing like an Oxford professor in about 6 weeks.

Would that include the use of the Oxford comma? :laughing:

Postby Bella » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Markey mark wrote:
calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you using a phone to post? A lap top is far easier.

Over the years I remember sending you plenty of advice which you ignored, you could use a grammar/ spell check, this one is good. https://www.grammarly.com/?q=grammar&ut ... gJxB_D_BwE.

You could also attend Functional English classes https://www.hotcourses.com/courses-by-s ... /57015304/

However as you are able to afford to send two children to private school in London, I suggest you get a private tutor for yourself.
Bella

Postby calitom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:59 pm

wuts an oxford comma? does it slant to the left?
calitom

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Labour arent racist but...they do have a cohort that deny ISIS even exist...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5102226/l ... irmingham/
Viper

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Lucky we have the Sun to expose such things. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

I know. What with the guardian and buzzfeed now financially unsustainable who else will uncover endemic hate of the lefties. Phew.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Viper wrote:I know. What with the guardian and buzzfeed now financially unsustainable who else will uncover endemic hate of the lefties. Phew.

Who else indeed - but with your mighty Sun-reading intellect we are in safe hands. :pmsl:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs