I'm not racist but...

Re: I'm not racist but...

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Back fired on you this thread didnt it mcaz. Thought we'd all forget about the support for anti semitism. Pat pat.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Viper wrote:Back fired on you this thread didnt it mcaz. Thought we'd all forget about the support for anti semitism. Pat pat.

Not at all, keep bumping it - you look dafter and more a liar with every post - oops, here's eveidence of your Jew hate. :ooer:

Viper wrote:
CannyDC wrote:....who would you now prefer to win, given what has been said by, and about MLP

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)

Good day eh - "hard Brexit"? :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Why have you refused to condemn anti semitism within the labour party? Do you support the anti semitism in the labour party? Please clarify your position. Please condemn anti semitism within the labour party.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Viper wrote:Why have you refused to condemn anti semitism within the labour party? Do you support the anti semitism in the labour party? Please clarify your position. Please condemn anti semitism within the labour party.

For the umpteenth time I condemn antisemitism from wherever it originates - including from the Labour Party and from you (as detailed above). :thumbsup:

Have you renounced your support for Jew hater Le Pen yet? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Why have you refused to condemn anti semitism within the labour party? Do you support the anti semitism in the labour party? Please clarify your position. Please condemn anti semitism within the labour party.

For the umpteenth time I condemn antisemitism from wherever it originates - including from the Labour Party and from you (as detailed above). :thumbsup:

So you condemn corbyns attitude that permits anti semitism to flourish within labour and monentum. Fobyou see it as an abject failure of leadership his permitting of anti semitism in labour?

Canny?
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 pm

I think we deserve to be told the reason for your unhealthy obsession with reputed anti-semitism in the Labour party.

Are you Jewish ? And if so, why would you show palpable support for someone like Le Pen ??
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

So you condemn corbyns attitude that permits anti semitism to flourish within labour and monentum. Fobyou see it as an abject failure of leadership his permitting of anti semitism in labour?

Canny?

Does it flourish - hadn't noticed - perhaps you need to spam the forum some more. :pmsl:

Le Pen? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Viper wrote:Back fired on you this thread didnt it mcaz. Thought we'd all forget about the support for anti semitism. Pat pat.

The only support for anti-semitism on this thread is your own, snakeboy -it's in your very own words.
Not the first time you've done it recently, you've made two threads recently where you've been pulled up for failing to capitalise the word"Jew" and for using it as an adjective. Your response was glaring in its absence.
One would have to say it hasn't really been one of your better days, has it old boy? :more beer:

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:33 am

LBC changes it's political stance as often as it changes it's owners - and thats a lot.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Markey mark » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:40 am

Heard a few people on lbc when ask why you voted remain or leave , the answer I don’t know , right or wrong but the chap that voted leave and said his hospital was full of colours, had a agenda , it’s the twats that vote and haven’t a clue why they voting for that get on my nerves
Markey mark

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:55 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Canny?

Does it flourish - hadn't noticed - perhaps you need to spam the forum some more. :pmsl:

Le Pen? :dunno:

Had you not noticed?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.indepe ... html%3famp

That isnt true. Unless you really are dumber than a labour voter. So one wonders...why does mcaz tolerate anti semitism? Isnt tolerating anti semitism the same as supporting it...

Quite vile.
Viper

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:01 am

Markey mark wrote:Heard a few people on lbc when ask why you voted remain or leave , the answer I don’t know , right or wrong but the chap that voted leave and said his hospital was full of colours, had a agenda , it’s the twats that vote and haven’t a clue why they voting for that get on my nerves

The remain voters didnt understand the issue and didnt bother to research and took 1 of 2 options. Voted remain lazily or went to Glastonbury.

Those who did their homework and with a spirit of optimism and faith in their country voted leave.

The remoaners then rued their lazyness and failure to grasp the issue and acted like babies ever since and became obssessed with buses. Literally anything that is written on any bus that drives by a remoaner causes total confusion in their stretched mind. :bored:

Well thats my opinion anyway. Just an opinion but a winning opinion so worth a gander.
Viper

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 am

Viper wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Heard a few people on lbc when ask why you voted remain or leave , the answer I don’t know , right or wrong but the chap that voted leave and said his hospital was full of colours, had a agenda , it’s the twats that vote and haven’t a clue why they voting for that get on my nerves

The remain voters didnt understand the issue and didnt bother to research and took 1 of 2 options. Voted remain lazily or went to Glastonbury.

Those who did their homework and with a spirit of optimism and faith in their country voted leave.

The remoaners then rued their lazyness and failure to grasp the issue and acted like babies ever since and became obssessed with buses. Literally anything that is written on any bus that drives by a remoaner causes total confusion in their stretched mind. :bored:

Well thats my opinion anyway. Just an opinion but a winning opinion so worth a gander.

Exactly, if mummy and daddy weren't so keen on recapturing their youth and showing how trendy they are, when they took Hansel and Grettel to Glastonbury with them, they might not be ruing the day when the cost of the handyman and gardener who also cleans out the pool, goes up.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Major » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:31 am

We need MORE so called racists to put this country back together, repair it,

So called racists are PATRIOTS.

There is coming to this island many decades of suffering/deprivation to us whitiz.
The tail is wagging the dog, the pc, limpo, snowflake minority are stirring up all sorts of nonsense so we take our eye off the real serious probs, muzzzzzizzz.

One day when us whitiz become the MINORITY on our island some will say, we shoulda listened to the Major, one of the 'some' will be YOU.
Major
Twat.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Typical conversation heard at the time in any metropolitan liberal elite household or one that aspires to be:

"But mummy, daddy, if you take me and Petra to Glastonbury what about voting on the biggest question this country has been asked in the last 40 years - have you even registered for a postal vote?"

"Oh Georgie, don't worry your little head about it, there is no way people are going to vote to leave, I mean why would they when it gives them cheap manual labour? Sweetie, can you imagine Henry and Phillipa next door voting for more expensive builders and gardeners and ladies who do? of course they won't and they will be voting"

"Yes mummy, but what if the worse happens and it doesn't go our way, will I still be able to travel around Europe in my gap year? it's not going to make that easier for me"

"Darling, don't worry! it will all go just as we expect and if for some very strange quirk of fate it doesn't, we will just keep whining, whinging and moaning until we get our own way, it's what we always do and it never fails"

"Now thats enough Georgie, you and Petra have got to pack all our gear in the Range Rover before the pre Glastonbury bash I've organised tonight for our friends. They are all absolutely seething with envy that they can't come along to show how hip and trendy they are, but nevermind I will be posting tons of stuff on facebook showing them what a great time we are having, slumming it in a field and getting down and real with all the other trendies there."

"Ok mummy, do you want us to pack some extra weed for you and daddy?"

"Of course darling, what self respecting festival goer wouldn't be toking on a spliff in their photos? and careful with those crates of Chablis and Moet, we might be slumming it but there is no need to go overboard."
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs