I'm not racist but...

I'm not racist but...

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Apart from the usual dribble from our resident rocking horses, post examples here:

Brexit supporter tells James O'Brien he voted to leave EU over lack of 'white faces' at his local hospital

Caller insists he is not being racist

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-supporter-vote-leave-eu-lack-white-faces-hospital-james-obrien-lbc-northwick-park-a8099561.html

You really couldn't make it up - really. :roll:
McAz

Re: I'm not racist but...

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:01 pm

McAz wrote:Apart from the usual dribble from our resident rocking horses, post examples here:

Brexit supporter tells James O'Brien he voted to leave EU over lack of 'white faces' at his local hospital

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-supporter-vote-leave-eu-lack-white-faces-hospital-james-obrien-lbc-northwick-park-a8099561.html

what a flaming muppet!

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:01 pm

You including 'im not anti-semitic but...' examples?
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Viper wrote:You including 'im not anti-semitic but...' examples?

But you are anti-semitic - you lauded Le Pen despite her plan to persecute Jews. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Labour party we re not anti semitic but....

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-la ... ed-online/
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Labour we're not anti semitic but...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... itism/amp/
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:22 pm

This type of stuff you after mcaz?

Did you ever withdraw your support for ken livingstones anti semitism?
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Viper wrote:This type of stuff you after mcaz?

Unlike yourself I have never supported antisemitism or racism - lying won't cut it, simple one. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:30 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:This type of stuff you after mcaz?

Unlike yourself I have never supported antisemitism or racism - lying won't cut it, simple one. :gigglesnshit:

So you still fully support kens anti semitism. Vile but honesty is somewhat of a virtue i suppose.
Viper

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:31 pm

McAz wrote:Apart from the usual dribble from our resident rocking horses, post examples here:

Ooh, was it someone off this forum phoning up? :radiomicky:
Fletch

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Fletch wrote:

Ooh, was it someone off this forum phoning up? :radiomicky:

Could have been Vipes but he's forgotten - he's still boasting away on the wonderful EU thread that he never said "hard Brexit" despite pages of posts showing he did. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 pm

How is it that so many of these video's emanate from James O'Brien's phone ins? and have almost the exact same MO :dunno:

Thats the third I've seen which follows an almost identical line - the supposed idiot bexit voter, making a fool of himself for the amusement of twats like the one who posted this thread.

If I was a cynic I might think these people were in the employ of someone with an anti Brexit agenda. :again?:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Trapper John wrote:How is it that so many of these video's emanate from James O'Brien's phone ins? and have almost the exact same MO :dunno:

Thats the third I've seen which follows an almost identical line - the supposed idiot bexit voter, making a fool of himself for the amusement of twats like the one who posted this thread.

If I was a cynic I might think these people were in the employ of someone with an anti Brexit agenda. :again?:

He's not forcing the halfwits to phone in? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:How is it that so many of these video's emanate from James O'Brien's phone ins? and have almost the exact same MO :dunno:

Didn't say he was, but someone, including him and his producers could pay someone to, even anti Brexiteers doing it for shit and kicks?

Sorry mate, I wouldn't believe anything thats been anywhere near that self promoting wanker.

Do you think if I called in and said we need to stay in the EU or I'll lose access to cheap handy men and gardeners, it would be posted up for ridicule? :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

Didn't say he was, but someone, including him and his producers could pay someone to, even anti Brexiteers doing it for shit and kicks?

Sorry mate, I wouldn't believe anything thats been anywhere near that self promoting wanker.

Do you think if I called in and said we need to stay in the EU or I'll lose access to cheap handy men and gardeners, it would be posted up for ridicule? :roll:

What if he is anti Brexit? Haven't you caught the news, so is the government? :laughing:
McAz

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs