Snowflakes

Re: Snowflakes

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:We had a school bus when I was kid.

I walked/cycled to school most days unless one of the old mans lorries were passing by, I thought it was normal to walk.
On lad used to come by car, he was ill. poor devil, he died just after we left school..

Not many teachers had a car, pushbike were the norm

More or less everyone walked or cycled in the past.
You're comparing different eras to make today's kids look soft and you the big hero.
Get over yourself it was a journey to school not an expedition to the Arctic circle.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 pm

I am not talking about babiz Rolly but girls/ lads who walk to school together,
I played my first game of Rugby Football for my school at 12, I went on to be captain and of the athletic team, I also boxed at 8 and eventually for the school and city,
Some went on and played for England, not I though, we were not snowflakes.
Forus arem bursting at the seems with pontoon snowflakes, this is sad for our future
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I am not talking about babiz Rolly but girls/ lads who walk to school together,
I played my first game of Rugby Football for my school at 12, I went on to be captain and of the athletic team, I also boxed at 8 and eventually for the school and city,
Some went on and played for England, not I though, we were not snowflakes.
Forus arem bursting at the seems with pontoon snowflakes, this is sad for our future

When you were at school they were sending little kids up chimneys. It's a different time/era now. The world has got a whole lot busier, there are more vehicles on the road and instead of dodging horses like you had to, it's a constant stream of traffic kids have to vie with

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs