Left wing threaten MPs pregnant wife

Left wing threaten MPs pregnant wife

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 am

Left wing trolls (any of those here :ooer: ) incited by corbyn threaten to 'put mp's head on spike', 'kill you on your morning jog' and threaten wifes unborn baby.

The modern left.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... orbyn.html
Viper

Re: Left wing threaten MPs pregnant wife

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Actually stoo can this one be put into momentum watch please.
Viper

Postby Mekon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Left-wing trolls threaten MP's pregnant wife and 'wish death on her baby' after he heckled Jeremy Corbyn

How did they know the sex of the baby?
Mekon

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Mekon wrote:Left-wing trolls threaten MP's pregnant wife and 'wish death on her baby' after he heckled Jeremy Corbyn

How did they know the sex of the baby?

Eh?
Viper

Postby Mekon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:36 pm

...after he heckled Jeremy Corbyn
Mekon

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:17 am

These Trolls get everywhere.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Mekon wrote:...after he heckled Jeremy Corbyn

HMmm, perhaps, just perhaps, the UNBORN baby didn’t heckle Corbyn and it was in fact the MP who is referred to as ‘he’ in that sentence. Of course I could be wrong and the kid is some unprecedented prodigy who can shout while still in the womb. Or you could just be another leftie apologist tripping over himself in a desperate attempt to find a loophole to defend typical leftie behaviour.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Guest wrote:These Trolls get everywhere.

They live under a bridge in Sparkhill. Led by a fat ginger bearded cunt with cross eyes and drool all round his gob.
Puzzler

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Its this type of lefty which has betrayed the labour voter. The modern labour party hates the blue collar 'sunderland massive' (as they like to disparagingly condemn them) or remember thornberrys sneering tweet of the white van and george cross?) They stoop as low as a snakes belly to protect free movement and mass immigration.

If i were a blue collar brit i would feel betrayed by this once great representative party.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:03 pm

"No direct link can be proven between Momentum organisers and the keyboard warriors who tweet death threats and graphic pictures. "

So, until you have a link you have no story - just a smear.

Perfect for the tabloids. Perfect for the Tories. Perfect for any moron who swallows stuff like this.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:"No direct link can be proven between Momentum organisers and the keyboard warriors who tweet death threats and graphic pictures. "

So, until you have a link you have no story - just a smear.

Perfect for the tabloids. Perfect for the Tories. Perfect for any moron who swallows stuff like this.

Links ARE important. Ive been telling Mcaz this but he still cannot link. Maybe if you pass the message he will learn.
Viper

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Viper wrote:Links ARE important. Ive been telling Mcaz this but he still cannot link. Maybe if you pass the message he will learn.

I linked plenty yesterday - but then you ran away - remember this?

McAz wrote:Oh wait - here's another link (as per Viper's request) coming through...

Le Pen Promotes Holocaust Denier and Plans to Ban Kosher Butchers and Yarmulkes

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/27/le-pen-promotes-holocaust-denier-plans-ban-kosher-butchers-yarmulkes/

Good God,Viper - how could a self-declared French Jew loving sort like yourself support Le Pen when you knew that? :yikes:

And you still haven't answered my question or renounced your support for the Jew-hating Le Pen and her party. Until you do, sunshine, no can or will take you seriously.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:47 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Links ARE important. Ive been telling Mcaz this but he still cannot link. Maybe if you pass the message he will learn.

I linked plenty yesterday - but then you ran away - remember this?

McAz wrote:Oh wait - here's another link (as per Viper's request) coming through...

Le Pen Promotes Holocaust Denier and Plans to Ban Kosher Butchers and Yarmulkes

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/27/le-pen-promotes-holocaust-denier-plans-ban-kosher-butchers-yarmulkes/

Good God,Viper - how could a self-declared French Jew loving sort like yourself support Le Pen when you knew that? :yikes:

And you still haven't answered my question or renounced your support for the Jew-hating Le Pen and her party. Until you do, sunshine, no can or will take you seriously.

Still has't answered mine either whist saying e wants debate.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Still has't answered mine either whist saying he wants debate.

You pinned him to the wall - he panics and runs, hoping folks will have forgotten by the time he gets back.
McAz

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Mcaz please stay on topic. You are angry and not posting rationally. Calm down please.
Viper

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs